Viper4Android

Search This thread

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Try it yourself i used it on 3 different phones stock and cm and now also on the nexus 4 it works just fine. Try it yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Z1 to N4? Lol man, why not N5? Z1 is a good phone

Dropped my Z1 from less than a foot off the ground and cracked the digitizer to where the whole screen was unresponsive. I didn't wanna go through the hassle or money to ship it to Sony to replace it (to keep it waterproof) so I traded for a Nexus 4 (with a borked battery), then my girlfriend traded her 5S for the N5.

I'm happy with the N4, yeah I miss that Snapdragon 800, but there wasn't jack going on developmentally with that phone compared to the N4.

Hell, I'm running Nexus 5 Experience, multi booted with Firefox OS and Ubuntu, and I'm thinking about also slapping MIUI on here just for the hell of it. Can't do that with the Z1.

I'll eventually upgrade to the N5 if my girlfriend gets the iPhone 6 or whatever.

Reactions: BassBlaster

dantezinn

Jul 13, 2013
NIterói, Rio de Janeiro
Dropped my Z1 from less than a foot off the ground and cracked the digitizer to where the whole screen was unresponsive. I didn't wanna go through the hassle or money to ship it to Sony to replace it (to keep it waterproof) so I traded for a Nexus 4 (with a borked battery), then my girlfriend traded her 5S for the N5.

I'm happy with the N4, yeah I miss that Snapdragon 800, but there wasn't jack going on developmentally with that phone compared to the N4.

Hell, I'm running Nexus 5 Experience, multi booted with Firefox OS and Ubuntu, and I'm thinking about also slapping MIUI on here just for the hell of it. Can't do that with the Z1.

I'll eventually upgrade to the N5 if my girlfriend gets the iPhone 6 or whatever.

You're on the right side, son.
Android FTW.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You're on the right side, son.
    Android FTW.
    Z1 to N4? Lol man, why not N5? Z1 is a good phone