Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
WHERE WHERE WHERE........:)
You need to post the new instructions first. Come on guys the cmd R button on my mac keyboard is on breaking point.........

LOL, it´s comin dude! :D Patience. By the way, we do appreciate the patience and patience that you guys have. Almost done. I do want to give you guys credit. Without your input, tests, and questions... we (Sergio) wouldn´t have been able to produce such a bomb... nope ATOM bomb like he did!!!! Thanks guys! :D

nishanthabgw

Oct 8, 2010
Wariyapola
???

Hi Guys , this might not be a post not related to this thread but is it true that
"MAGLDR causes Touch Screen issues", cause i have installed Core droid HD on my TMO htc hd 2 & it works great & dont want to go back to WIN mo....any one of u guys had any problems with ur touch screens with MAGLDR.:confused::confused::confused::confused: ,I am just worried after seen all thous posts about the magldr..Should I worry???:eek::eek::eek::eek:

patmorris

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia
Hi Guys , this might not be a post not related to this thread but is it true that
"MAGLDR causes Touch Screen issues", cause i have installed Core droid HD on my TMO htc hd 2 & it works great & dont want to go back to WIN mo....any one of u guys had any problems with ur touch screens with MAGLDR.:confused::confused::confused::confused: ,I am just worried after seen all thous posts about the magldr..Should I worry???:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have never heard of these problems. Nor have I ever experienced any "touch screen issues." I wouldn't worry.

Reactions: nishanthabgw

swyecso

Apr 9, 2008
Washington, D.C.

I have never heard of these problems. Nor have I ever experienced any "touch screen issues." I wouldn't worry.

agreed I have never experienced any touch screen issues either. I know I did read a while back before nand builds came into actuality that the nand builds would lose functionality from the sd builds because the drivers would have to be completely re-written. In my opinion exactly the opposite has happened, Ive found the nand builds to be much more responsive and have had much less issues with them than on any sd builds.

With that being said this rom is great best I ever had and I cant wait for the update :D:D:D
Ive flashed WP7 until the update is posted but I dont really like it so I may revert back to coreDroid as i thought the update would be out by now

Keep up the great work Sergio and the team!!

Reactions: nishanthabgw

nishanthabgw

Oct 8, 2010
Wariyapola
agreed I have never experienced any touch screen issues either. I know I did read a while back before nand builds came into actuality that the nand builds would lose functionality from the sd builds because the drivers would have to be completely re-written. In my opinion exactly the opposite has happened, Ive found the nand builds to be much more responsive and have had much less issues with them than on any sd builds.

With that being said this rom is great best I ever had and I cant wait for the update :D:D:D
Ive flashed WP7 until the update is posted but I dont really like it so I may revert back to coreDroid as i thought the update would be out by now

Keep up the great work Sergio and the team!!

:):):):):):):)

Jan 12, 2011
Any help wpuld be apppreciated, when i go change the settings at build.prop for mms, those setting are already the same, its still blurry thoigh? Any thoughts?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

patmorris

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia
Any help wpuld be apppreciated, when i go change the settings at build.prop for mms, those setting are already the same, its still blurry thoigh? Any thoughts?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Hmm I am curious why this continues to be a problem for some people. Can't see how I'm doing anything different than anyone else. I'm using TMOUS and I get nice clear full size pictures. I have edited the build.prop file and have max mms size set to 1024. My APN is also properly configured for TMOUS to include:

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/wapenc
MMS proxy: 216.155.165.050
MMS port: 8080
MMS protocol:WAP 2.0

Jan 12, 2011
Hmm I am curious why this continues to be a problem for some people. Can't see how I'm doing anything different than anyone else. I'm using TMOUS and I get nice clear full size pictures. I have edited the build.prop file and have max mms size set to 1024. My APN is also properly configured for TMOUS to include:

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/wapenc
MMS proxy: 216.155.165.050
MMS port: 8080
MMS protocol:WAP 2.0

can i ask how you went about changing the build.prop, what program did you use. thank for help

patmorris

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia
can i ask how you went about changing the build.prop, what program did you use. thank for help

I have done it two ways. There is an flashable .zip posted a few pages back that can be flashed via clockwork to change the file. Or it can be edited manually. Both ways have worked for me. When I edited it manually I used RootExplorer and navigated to build.prop (located in /system/), opened the file in text editor and edited it to reflect these changes:

net.ppp0.dns1=10.177.0.34
net.ppp0.dns2=216.155.175.105
net.dns1=10.177.0.34
net.dns2=216.155.175.105
net.dns3=216.155.165.50

Then I rebooted the phone. build.prop is lengthy though and it took me a while to find the right lines to edit. Search around on this thread some, there have been a number of posts relating to the blurry mms. Maybe one of the previous posts may have some better information for you.

Last edited:

milton007

Feb 11, 2010
Baltimore,Md.USA
LoL--CORE team! Youre killin me!! This will be the 2nd straight night ive lost out on normal sleep waiting for your realease. Im getting too darn old to stay up til 3am anymore! I only kid of course and say it with utmost gratitude bc as ive mentioned many times before your CORE builds have always meant quality! That being said.. I CANT LOSE ANOTHER NIGHTS sleep :D and its fast approaching midnight hear in Maryland,USA--I will donate $5 to the CORE teams choice if they say it will be in the next 2-3 hrs!--I know its RITE around the corner but im OVERLAODED with anx'. I know, i know,--itll be ready when its posted most will say, but from the teams posts-seems its any minute now---but for the last 2days--Cant wait man--this ones gonna be a killllahh!!!:eek:

BTW--To make this posting semi-useful--POWER amp player is definately my fave music player and worth the small fee for future upgrades. UIt also offers a FULL 2week trial-Im in no way affil with whoever makes it--just BUMPing prevoious posts about its reliability

Last edited:

patmorris

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia
LoL--CORE team! Youre killin me!! This will be the 2nd straight night ive lost out on normal sleep waiting for your realease. Im getting too darn old to stay up til 3am anymore! I only kid of course and say it with utmost gratitude bc as ive mentioned many times before your CORE builds have always meant quality! That being said.. I CANT LOSE ANOTHER NIGHTS sleep :D and its fast approaching midnight hear in Maryland,USA--I will donate $5 to the CORE teams choice if they say it will be in the next 2-3 hrs!--I know its RITE around the corner but im OVERLAODED with anx'. I know, i know,--itll be ready when its posted most will say, but from the teams posts-seems its any minute now---but for the last 2days--Cant wait man--this ones gonna be a killllahh!!!:eek:

undoubtedly it will be like v1.1. Right when I have to go to work the download link is posted. heheh...

Jan 12, 2011
I have done it two ways. There is an flashable .zip posted a few pages back that can be flashed via clockwork to change the file. Or it can be edited manually. Both ways have worked for me. When I edited it manually I used RootExplorer and navigated to build.prop (located in /system/), opened the file in text editor and edited it to reflect these changes:

net.dns1=10.177.0.34
net.dns2=216.155.175.105
net.dns3=216.155.165.50

Then I rebooted the phone. build.prop is lengthy though and it took me a while to find the right lines to edit. Search around on this thread some, there have been a number of posts relating to the blurry mms. Maybe one of the previous posts may have some better information for you.

lol, yeah that things is long as hell. any way i had changed all the settings, just forgot to restart my phone. did it. working great now. thanks for helping me out.

Reactions: milton007

milton007

Feb 11, 2010
Baltimore,Md.USA

net.dns1=10.177.0.34
net.dns2=216.155.175.105
net.dns3=216.155.165.50

Pat--Do those settings change per region?. I see your from Va...im right up the road in Md(baltimore) and assume they would work? Ive always wondered what my EXACT settings were-NOT the default-'ALL8888's--Or is that a seperate DNS setting in the build.prop?

patmorris

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia
Pat--Do those settings change per region?. I see your from Va...im right up the road in Md(baltimore) and assume they would work? Ive always wondered what my EXACT settings were-NOT the default-'ALL8888's--Or is that a seperate DNS setting in the build.prop?

These settings don't seem to vary by region. I dunno I'm in Arlington right outside D.C. and it works fine for me. I don't know what they're really supposed to be. I got those settings from captainhakan's fix. I'm not sure what the deal is with this blurry mms thing cause we're all on the same network, with the same phone, with the same software, and this fix reportedly works for some people and not for others. (My guess is user error but who knows)

Jan 12, 2011
These settings don't seem to vary by region. I dunno I'm in Arlington right outside D.C. and it works fine for me. I don't know what they're really supposed to be. I got those settings from captainhakan's fix. I'm not sure what the deal is with this blurry mms thing cause we're all on the same network, with the same phone, with the same software, and this fix reportedly works for some people and not for others. (My guess is user error but who knows)

i agree, when i had captaing build, the fix, worked flawlessly, and im in california.
now that im using sergios 1.1 fix didnt work for a while with the edited buil.prop, but after two restarts, started working fine.

Scabes24

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 24, 2008
Seattle, WA
You need to program your carriers MMS APN. Apn is under settings - wireless and networks - apn when you see T-Mobile or whatever press menu - new apn and find android mms values for your carrier, and make sure apn is labeled mms. There needs to be two apns one for internet one and one for mms.

(Not positive these are correct settings)
Code:
NAME: T-Mobile US
APN: epc.tmobile.com
PROXY: Blank
PORT: Blank
USERNAME: Blank
PASSWORD: Blank
SERVER: wap.voicestream.com
MMSC: [URL]http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc[/URL]
MMS PROXY: 216.155.165.50 <--------- THE .50 is the major change i found.
MMS PORT: Blank
MCC: 310
MNC: 260
AUTH TYPE: NONE <--this is another changed setting. do not leave blank.
APN TYPE: default,supl,mms <-- This also seems to be important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    Downloads

MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Read read read read read!!!!!!!!!