[ROM][07-02-13] Andromadus builds - CM10[133][3.0.61]

Search This thread

coderzs

Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Moscow
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Andromadus - Test Builds for glacier ported from Desire S :fingers-crossed:

To start with here you will find test versions of ROMs built by me from the Andromadus github repo http://github.com/Andromadus, think of them along the same concept as nightly builds just not every night These are development ROM's, if you want to run bleeding edge development ROM's and at least know how to use adb and logcat then you might find something of interest here. If you require something that works 100% of the time all of the time then this might not be for you. That said you can always give it a try and if it doesn't work restore your previous nandroid backup!

What IS Andromadus?
Initially it was a group of people who got together to make ICS work on the HTC Desire Z because nobody else seemed to want to support devices with physical hardware keyboards/trackpads. Whilst the idea stays the same It has grown slightly to support some other hardware and some of the work we have done is now used in many other devices. Andromadus builds of CM10 or CM10.1 are basically CM sources with a few additional tweaks or additions to support our phones.

1. New versions will be added as and when I feel there are enough changes to warrant one, don’t ask when the next version is coming.

2. If we decide to release a "Stable" version of these roms they will be published in another Andromadus thread.
Direct all your queries with release versions to that thread and in the same vain do not discuss these releases anywhere but here.

3. I will do as best I can to answer questions but if you don't get an answer from me I'm sure somebody else will be along to help. Help each other and I have more time to spend fixing things!

4. Don't ask for what's changed since the previous version, have a look at the recent submits on the Andromadus github if you want to know or wait for the mini changelogs when I post a new release.

5. If there is something in particular to test it'll be mentioned!

6. As always if you didn't wipe between installations then at least verify that the problem exists on a clean install before posting here. Nandroid/superwipe/install/check at the end of the day you can always restore your nandroid if the problem is reproducible on a clean installation. If you can't be bothered to try this then I really can't be bothered to try to help you :>

7. All that said ensure you make a nandroid/backup before hand. I take no responsibility for what you do to your phone with these ROM.

8. Whilst I can't stop you I would rather these builds were not used as a base for any ROM/MOD/ETC. The source is all available if you want to do your own builds with which you can do whatever you like.

9. Tell us what works/what's worse/what's better but don't ***** when something breaks or isn't fixed yet, report it and move on.

10. Sometimes people forget that we do this for fun, for ourselves, and sometimes your super important issue is way down on our personal list of things to be fixed.

If you ignore any of the above you will in turn be ignored.

Now that's all out of the way as always have fun

As usual you need to flash the ROM then GAPPS.

Checkout http://andromadus.flinny.org for links/files/changelog's

This a team/community effort, I'll not list everyone who has helped along the way here that list is in the beta thread but I will say thanks to all of them again and obviously anyone that has been missed.

Last edited:

coderzs

Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Moscow
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Main

cid.png

What works
Phone
Data
WiFi
Audio calls included
Bluetooth
MMS
USB mass storage
Camera
Camcorder

Screenshots

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Downloads

Changelogs
•Build 133
Synced with CM
Kernel 3.0.61

Mods
LockScreen Mods by K-JACKS Here
GAPPS 4.2 ( camera included but have green line bug ) http://d-h.st/wBX

Code:
[B]How to install[/B]

•Make a backup
•Wipe Data/Factory reset
•Flash rom and gapps
•Reboot

[B]How to disable s2w [/B]

S2W disabled by kernel ! 

[B]How to enable navigation bar buttons [/B]

•Open System/Build.prop file
•Add to end of file qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
•Save and reboot

[B]Thanks to[/B]
Flinny 
Cnote74
Elginsk8r 
zeng3545
Synthetic.nightmar3
Awesome 
Glacier community

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-31-03-37-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-31-03-37-36.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9,330
  • Screenshot_2012-12-31-03-59-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-31-03-59-49.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9,341
  • Screenshot_2012-12-31-04-00-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-31-04-00-02.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9,345
Last edited:

Jan 12, 2010
Flinny actually allowed you to port this? The reason being is I PM flinny multiple times to port his ROM, and he gave no answer

Sent from my Nexus 4

Reactions: rlcassidy

coderzs

Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Moscow
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Flinny actually allowed you to port this? The reason being is I PM flinny multiple times to port his ROM, and he gave no answer

Sent from my Nexus 4

yes

4th December 2012, 10:14 AM

Flinny

Whilst I think a source compile would be better for you than a port if you really want to then ok. As long as you link to andromadus.flinny.org or in your OP. Which kernel are you using on Glacier btw?

Nick.

redvenger

Aug 30, 2011
Shkoder
is this 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2? what bugs does it have? do we have to wipe or not?? please be more clear or include some screenshots bro

coderzs

Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Moscow
Google Pixel 4a 5G
is this 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2? what bugs does it have? do we have to wipe or not?? please be more clear or include some screenshots bro

4.1.2 .

dunno about bugs ... cam camrecorder voice in apps are works ... battery drain ???????? ( i dont tested with new kernel yet ) :fingers-crossed:

if you use before 4.x(NOT MIUI) rom you can try wipe cache and dalvik and install rom

Last edited:

JG

Jun 12, 2012
United States
THANKS OP!!! Okay I had a chance to try this rom and after a little customizing and applying my own modded 4.2 gapps(unreleased to public for now)and mods all I can say is WOW ! I like!!! I really like how the 4.2 camera works with this rom I am not yet releasing my version yet since it is customized for a different device but here is a nice 4.2 gapps file I would recomend http://d-h.st/wBX

FYI my mods in my sig also work with this rom and or the gapps link in my post!! again THANKS OP!!!
DONT FORGET TO ENABLE WEATHER AND CALENDAR IN LOCKSCREEN!!!!FOR FULL EFFECT!!!

Last edited:

BloodlineK20

Aug 26, 2011
This ROM is great, just installed and quickly tested some of the basics. Awesome job...camera works (including ffc and video recording, no green line), voice works in apps like Google Now. Led working, physical keys light up, no random reboots or boot loop.

Bugs
Flickering screen when LCD off

Suggestions
Track pad wake
Text only (not icon + text) for status bar battery
Text only (instead of icons) for power toggles

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Andromadus - Test Builds for glacier ported from Desire S :fingers-crossed:

To start with here you will find test versions of ROMs built by me from the Andromadus github repo http://github.com/Andromadus, think of them along the same concept as nightly builds just not every night These are development ROM's, if you want to run bleeding edge development ROM's and at least know how to use adb and logcat then you might find something of interest here. If you require something that works 100% of the time all of the time then this might not be for you. That said you can always give it a try and if it doesn't work restore your previous nandroid backup!

What IS Andromadus?
    Initially it was a group of people who got together to make ICS work on the HTC Desire Z because nobody else seemed to want to support devices with physical hardware keyboards/trackpads. Whilst the idea stays the same It has grown slightly to support some other hardware and some of the work we have done is now used in many other devices. Andromadus builds of CM10 or CM10.1 are basically CM sources with a few additional tweaks or additions to support our phones.

1. New versions will be added as and when I feel there are enough changes to warrant one, don’t ask when the next version is coming.

2. If we decide to release a "Stable" version of these roms they will be published in another Andromadus thread.
    Direct all your queries with release versions to that thread and in the same vain do not discuss these releases anywhere but here.

3. I will do as best I can to answer questions but if you don't get an answer from me I'm sure somebody else will be along to help. Help each other and I have more time to spend fixing things!

4. Don't ask for what's changed since the previous version, have a look at the recent submits on the Andromadus github if you want to know or wait for the mini changelogs when I post a new release.

5. If there is something in particular to test it'll be mentioned!

6. As always if you didn't wipe between installations then at least verify that the problem exists on a clean install before posting here. Nandroid/superwipe/install/check at the end of the day you can always restore your nandroid if the problem is reproducible on a clean installation. If you can't be bothered to try this then I really can't be bothered to try to help you :>

7. All that said ensure you make a nandroid/backup before hand. I take no responsibility for what you do to your phone with these ROM.

8. Whilst I can't stop you I would rather these builds were not used as a base for any ROM/MOD/ETC. The source is all available if you want to do your own builds with which you can do whatever you like.

9. Tell us what works/what's worse/what's better but don't ***** when something breaks or isn't fixed yet, report it and move on.

10. Sometimes people forget that we do this for fun, for ourselves, and sometimes your super important issue is way down on our personal list of things to be fixed.

If you ignore any of the above you will in turn be ignored.

Now that's all out of the way as always have fun

As usual you need to flash the ROM then GAPPS.

Checkout http://andromadus.flinny.org for links/files/changelog's

This a team/community effort, I'll not list everyone who has helped along the way here that list is in the beta thread but I will say thanks to all of them again and obviously anyone that has been missed.
    Main

cid.png

What works
    Phone
    Data
    WiFi
    Audio calls included
    Bluetooth
    MMS
    USB mass storage
    Camera
    Camcorder

Screenshots

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Downloads

Changelogs
    •Build 133
    Synced with CM
    Kernel 3.0.61

Mods
    LockScreen Mods by K-JACKS Here
    GAPPS 4.2 ( camera included but have green line bug ) http://d-h.st/wBX

Code:
    [B]How to install[/B]

•Make a backup
    •Wipe Data/Factory reset
    •Flash rom and gapps
    •Reboot

[B]How to disable s2w [/B]

S2W disabled by kernel ! 

[B]How to enable navigation bar buttons [/B]

•Open System/Build.prop file
    •Add to end of file qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
    •Save and reboot

[B]Thanks to[/B]
    Flinny 
    Cnote74
    Elginsk8r 
    zeng3545
    Synthetic.nightmar3
    Awesome 
    Glacier community
    http://d-h.st/vVT

Test kernel .57 . Tomorrow i will update it to 58 .

Added guvernors
    some changes from andromadus guthub
    Builded with lastest linaro toolchain
    Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium
    today i will post new port :D X-UI
    THANKS OP!!! Okay I had a chance to try this rom and after a little customizing and applying my own modded 4.2 gapps(unreleased to public for now)and mods all I can say is WOW ! I like!!! I really like how the 4.2 camera works with this rom I am not yet releasing my version yet since it is customized for a different device but here is a nice 4.2 gapps file I would recomend http://d-h.st/wBX

FYI my mods in my sig also work with this rom and or the gapps link in my post!! again THANKS OP!!!
    DONT FORGET TO ENABLE WEATHER AND CALENDAR IN LOCKSCREEN!!!!FOR FULL EFFECT!!!