[Wallpaper] Spectrum Color wallpaper request!

Search This thread

--anx--

Apr 22, 2008
Cosenza
Hi to all!

Last year i've downloaded from an Xperia Z (maybe from Zedge) a wallpaper with a color waves, similar to a spectrum wallpaper...but didn't save it anywhere...:rolleyes:

Anyone recognize it? Maybe you can help me to find it...it's really perfect for home and lockscreen! :D

Attachments

• xz3.jpg
    xz3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 472

aarongillion63

Apr 13, 2014
Grand Rapids MI
aaron.gillion.io
Thanks...but if it was that simple I never asked for it here...

If you see, on that search you'll not find it...even with "spectrum", "color waves" "colour" "colors"... :(

The funniest thing is that I've found ALL the others color wallpapers that I had...but not that one!!!

Tip: Screenshot your wallpaper, with as many icons/crap out of the way as possible (use a blank homepage or lockscreen or screenshot the preview), download Google Goggles, hit menu and "Choose image" and Google will find your image on the web, I mean, *IF* it's on the web.

Hope this helps,

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

--anx--

Apr 22, 2008
Cosenza
Tip: Screenshot your wallpaper, with as many icons/crap out of the way as possible (use a blank homepage or lockscreen or screenshot the preview), download Google Goggles, hit menu and "Choose image" and Google will find your image on the web, I mean, *IF* it's on the web.

Hope this helps,

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks to both of you...but neither Google Googles found that...the only clue that I have is that I've found that on Zedge with an Xperia Z...

Last edited: