[ROM] - 4/20 - CleanROM 1.0 RC1 -★| GB 2.3.6 | Sense 3.0 | MR4 | Clean! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

arizonaomnia

May 29, 2009
Anyone using this rom? Does it experience the same level of data drops that other MR4 Rome have?

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

brossma1

Feb 12, 2011
Yes it does share the same issues as the others

Sent from my HTC Mecha using xda app-developers app

grimez

Apr 28, 2010
I have been using the original MR4 leak w/ the MMS fix for some time now, and I haven't had any data drop issues (I am using leanKernel and the .09 radios). I have been looking for a version of this rom with Play Books and Flashplayer that could be updated. Does this rom have the same update issues or have these apps already been updated within the rom itself?

Also, I can attest that the built in hotspot runs 4G speeds and is indeed free... been using it since I got the MR4 rom flashed with no problems.

grimez

Apr 28, 2010
That doesn't work with the normal MR4 release, it says the apps are not compatible even after you remove the stock system apps. That is why I asked.

blkhwk5177

Dec 12, 2009
boyce louisiana
I have been using the original MR4 leak w/ the MMS fix for some time now, and I haven't had any data drop issues (I am using leanKernel and the .09 radios). I have been looking for a version of this rom with Play Books and Flashplayer that could be updated. Does this rom have the same update issues or have these apps already been updated within the rom itself?

Also, I can attest that the built in hotspot runs 4G speeds and is indeed free... been using it since I got the MR4 rom flashed with no problems.

i use root unstaller from market to remove old app and restall update apps and work fin for me

Last edited:

1Android

Apr 30, 2011
Put this on my wifes Thunderboltand I cant get backup assistant to work. says error code -305 and that I need to download the login client. I try to find it on the market but cant get anything. How can I get her contacts back on her phone?

gammaxgoblin

Nov 19, 2010
Put this on my wifes Thunderboltand I cant get backup assistant to work. says error code -305 and that I need to download the login client. I try to find it on the market but cant get anything. How can I get her contacts back on her phone?

Restore from Google account

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

1Android

Apr 30, 2011
Restore from Google account

How do do this? I went to my account and click on the google account. if I try to delete it says it can only be done by going into storage and doing a wipe. Does this mean I need to go into recovery and do a wipe and reflash??? I just spent 2 hours resetting her phone so I hope not.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Just did a full wipe and reflashed. still cannot get backup assistant or google to bring up the contacts. I dont what else to do

1Android

Apr 30, 2011
EDIT:restored back to bamf and then exported/imported the contacts to google which got it updated. reflashed cleanrom and everything has been good so far.

Last edited:

localceleb

Jul 11, 2009
Birmingham
Anyone have this that would be willing to upload? Scott removed all archived builds from his site..

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
I wonder if Scott will continue development for this phone. I know he is currently working on the s3 and note 2. My fiance has this phone and Scott is one developer that really keeps things clean smooth and great battery life.

quickdraw86

Feb 1, 2012
Harrisburg, SD
I wonder if Scott will continue development for this phone. I know he is currently working on the s3 and note 2. My fiance has this phone and Scott is one developer that really keeps things clean smooth and great battery life.

Unlikely. He's developing for newer devices, as you mentioned, and there really aren't newer official sources to base/update a rom upon for this phone. Were there an official ICS release and source, i'm sure there would be a few developers that would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] - 4/20 - CleanROM 1.0 RC1 -★| GB 2.3.6 | Sense 3.0 | MR4 | Clean! |★-

cr2.png

Tbolt1.png

about.png

CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Open Mobile MR 4 Update with some features and enhancements! This is not a heavily themed ROM. All HTC and Google Apps are uptdate as of 4/21/2012. ROM is de-odexed and zip aligned

This is Release Candidate 1 and will surely go through enhancements and fixes. Please feel free to share your feedback!

features.png

• No Verizon Apps and are not supported yet. In time support for VZW Apps will be added.
    • Kernel: Stock
    • Sense: Sense 3.0
    • Apps: ES File Explorer, Fast Reboot, WiFi Tether
    • Tweaked: Performance and Battery
    • Enhancements: Extended Quick Settings, Battery with percent

notes.png

• You may get a Notification asking you to "Set Current Time." To disable this notification go to Settings -> Date & Time -> Uncheck Automatic
    • WiFi Tether seems to be touchy with this ROM.
    • The HTC Hot Spot feature works but only seems to be 3G and is FREE!
    • Location does not turn on during initial setup and must be turned on in the Settings.

installation.png

• Place ROM on SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe all data / Factory reset - Do not restore anything from back up. Do not ask in the thread if you can. You will be referred back to here!
    • Flash ROM
    • Profit!

thanks.png

• qd2dc
    • MyComputerDoctor for MMS Fix

Also stop putting roms on your wife's phone unless you want to be tech support.

Ok can someone give me a link to download this. When i try in OP it takes to his download but no thunderbolt option. Was it taken down or something. This is my wifes phone and she recently been loosing calls and not sending texts. So i figured i would flash Scotts rom because he does solid roms for my S3 but i just cant find it.

CleanROM 1.0
    Anyone have this that would be willing to upload? Scott removed all archived builds from his site..

Try HERE
    Going to give it a try. Currently using as well gingeritis 3D.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using xda premium

Great, please feel free to leave any feedback. I am constantly looking to improve the ROMS I create.

Thanks,

-Scott