[Q] Urgent help needed!

Search This thread

coms159

Apr 7, 2012
Okay guys i have the n7105 version of the Note 2 and i need some help. I'm using twrp as recovery and was flashing a new rom. However something went wrong and my phone was stuck in a bootloop. So i wiped the usual stuff(dalvik caches etc) but i accidently wiped my internal sd card which has my rom on it. i also wiped my system. I have download another rom onto my external sd card and tried to flash it but everytime i hit the use external sd card option, twrp will reboot so now theres noway i can restore my phone. Also i tried mounting my internal sd card but my pc wont recognize it. Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

R1K05@N

Feb 29, 2012
Honolulu
Okay guys i have the n7105 version of the Note 2 and i need some help. I'm using twrp as recovery and was flashing a new rom. However something went wrong and my phone was stuck in a bootloop. So i wiped the usual stuff(dalvik caches etc) but i accidently wiped my internal sd card which has my rom on it. i also wiped my system. I have download another rom onto my external sd card and tried to flash it but everytime i hit the use external sd card option, twrp will reboot so now theres noway i can restore my phone. Also i tried mounting my internal sd card but my pc wont recognize it. Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Try flashing the stock recover/firmwares through Odin or RomToolKit. I'm hoping you didn't somehow mess up the partition on the internal.

Last edited:

spazit101

Nov 23, 2010
Need help too

I have a very similar issue right now and am able to still access download/recovery mode. I attempted to use the TOOLKIT V3.0.0 for att to restore back to stock. But the problem is it says "waiting for usb debugging to be enabled" which obviously isnt going to happen since it cant boot. Is this still the case with trying to flash back to stock in Odin manually? Please help. I spent practically every penny on this new phone and havent even had it a week...

twanskys204

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 5, 2012
winnipeg
Set up odin on your computer...go to sammobile.com dl your fw for your phone..extract it to a .tar. .open odin. Press pda put the. File in yhat slot. Make sure only auto reboot and f reset are cheakd...make sure phone is in dl mode flash away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

godfirst

Jul 6, 2010
Somewhere Giving God All The Glory!

You can always use the advance mode in twrp to copy the file over from external to internal and then flash. Also I'd you have the right drivers installed on your pc you can just connect your phone to computer and copy the ROM over to internal sd. If twrp isn't reading the external do a recovery reboot and try again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2