which RUU choose

Search This thread

priologiacomo

Aug 29, 2007
help!!!!!!!!!!!!

kindly let me know if I can install RUU_ACCORD_U_APO_00_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.03_1.11b.3 2.19.23_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe
in my HTC T-MOBILE DE 8X with CID MOB-001?
bootloader (175731)

I await response. thanks

Potis20

Aug 26, 2011
help!!!!!!!!!!!!

kindly let me know if I can install RUU_ACCORD_U_APO_00_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.03_1.11b.3 2.19.23_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe
bootloader (175731)

I await response. thanks

Based on your bootloader version, I don't think you can, but I might be wrong.

What Windows Phone version are you running?

As of yet, there's no way to flash an RUU version 2.00.401.03 on a phone that has a greater version installed (if you've installed any updates, you'll have a greater version).

IF you could flash, you would first need to debrand your phone first (search for ACDU fix for that), since the RUUs that have been released are straight from HTC, with no carrier modifications and they would fail to flash on a branded phone.

Reactions: denysscp

priologiacomo

Aug 29, 2007

As of yet, there's no way to flash an RUU version 2.00.401.03 on a phone that has a greater version installed (if you've installed any updates, you'll have a greater version).

IF you could flash, you would first need to debrand your phone first (search for ACDU fix for that), since the RUUs that have been released are straight from HTC, with no carrier modifications and they would fail to flash on a branded phone.

ok this is the situation. I wanted to know if it was possible to install the rom suitable to remove the logo T-MOBILE and have the cid 11111111

thanks await response.

Potis20

Aug 26, 2011
ok this is the situation. I wanted to know if it was possible to install the rom suitable to remove the logo T-MOBILE and have the cid 11111111

thanks await response.

From what I've read as far as flashing goes, the operation is a no-go because the OS version is too high and it would cause the flashing progress to stop at the error message "Image version less than..". Do not attempt it since you'll be left with a brick.

Reactions: priologiacomo

fengsam

Jan 22, 2013
From what I've read as far as flashing goes, the operation is a no-go because the OS version is too high and it would cause the flashing progress to stop at the error message "Image version less than..". Do not attempt it since you'll be left with a brick.

I pm xboxmod and he told me tried to flash uefi.nbh until got uefi error.But I tried all the nbh I could find on the Internet,failed.Now,no one knows how to disable OS version check except htc

Reactions: priologiacomo

Potis20

Aug 26, 2011
I pm xboxmod and he told me tried to flash uefi.nbh until got uefi error.But I tried all the nbh I could find on the Internet,failed.Now,no one knows how to disable OS version check except htc

Have you tried the nbh in the ACDU fix? That one caused my device to show a uefi provision error.

Potis20

Aug 26, 2011
That key.nbh?I tried just say 'Image version less than Device version''

Hmm, I guess whatever that nbh flashes has been updated.

I can't understand why they decided to have that check in place... if I flash a stock RUU, it shouldn't matter what was previously running on the device, it should flash everything back to stock. Why do they make this so user un-friendly?

fengsam

Jan 22, 2013
Hmm, I guess whatever that nbh flashes has been updated.

I can't understand why they decided to have that check in place... if I flash a stock RUU, it shouldn't matter what was previously running on the device, it should flash everything back to stock. Why do they make this so user un-friendly?

yep,but htc8s don't have this check.In China,someone leaks the official gdr3 ruu for htc c620d(cdma) to repair the bricked phone.My phone is security unlocked,so I tried it,failed.

bigbju

Aug 7, 2015
HI all !
I have the same problem i can't use my phone and i can't downgrade it.

PM232002 P S WP I
SBL1-1.0.21009.0
SBL2-1.0.21009.0
SBL3-1.0.21009.0
RPM-1.1.03078.0
TZ-303.000.241
UEFI -0.0.3030.0(175731)
OS-4.12.401.01
eMMC SMS 14910 MB F-15
CID-HTC_032
Radio-1.20b.32.19.04_15.67b.32.19
MSM8260A v 3.2.1-p1

If i try use RUU.exe phone reboot on 1% and i had error 270
If i try to use Y-connector i have error what my version is higher , or this error DongLeFail:CheckDeviceImage Signature Error.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    help!!!!!!!!!!!!

bootloader (175731)

I await response. thanks

thanks await response.