[Q] Battery life after updates?

Search This thread

Hellrespawn

Jul 27, 2011
Hi all,

I've been looking to get a Nexus 5, but one of the things I've heard is that the battery life isn't great. What sort of battery life do you guys get? Have any of the updates improved it?

Thanks in advance.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Battery life has always been good for me. Most "battery problems" are network signal related.

I use a custom kernel....

With so many apps, how's your battery life like? Does it take a big hit?

If I install so many apps maybe there will be many running in the background draining battery, right?

I greenify anything I don't want / need running in the background.

Battery life is and has always been great for me on the n5

Edit...before bed...

qe8udaqe.jpg

ymajudap.jpg

ete6ype9.jpg

Sure, been on wifi all day but still good imho

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit

Reactions: Hellrespawn

BackMoto

Jun 25, 2013
Hi all,

I've been looking to get a Nexus 5, but one of the things I've heard is that the battery life isn't great. What sort of battery life do you guys get? Have any of the updates improved it?

Thanks in advance.

I cant complain about battery life. It depends like in all phones how you use it. Some may experience *short* battery time because they flipping they phone on all the time :) I have always most battery consumed by screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Battery life has always been good for me. Most "battery problems" are network signal related.

I use a custom kernel....

With so many apps, how's your battery life like? Does it take a big hit?

If I install so many apps maybe there will be many running in the background draining battery, right?

I greenify anything I don't want / need running in the background.

Battery life is and has always been great for me on the n5

Edit...before bed...

qe8udaqe.jpg

ymajudap.jpg

ete6ype9.jpg

Sure, been on wifi all day but still good imho

-----------------------
    Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit