[Q] canvas 2 bricked usb debugging is not enabled cant boot into recovery

Search This thread

viwek

Oct 15, 2013
hey every one 2 days back i was able to flash lewa os rom on my canvas 2 .. when i found this updater in apps i downloaded the update of that rom i think it is called O.T.A.. i went to recovery mode and flashed it ..i flashed that update with out enabling usb debugging ..
NOW I BRICKED MY PHONE all i am able to see is a boot logo all the time like it restarts and shows that boot logo i am unable to boot into recovery or factory mode.. i have been trying to unbrick it for hours and days as its the only phone i have .. please help me out of this cant install the drivers or my pc wont recognize the phone it ends up unable to install usb .. am really worried i cant buy an other phone please any one help me out of this .... i want to solve it solve it asap as i have no other phone to use please .. I CAN'T ENTER DOWNLOAD OR RECOVERY MODE OR ANY OF IT WHEN I TRY TO ENTER RECOVERY MODE WHAT IT DOSE IS JUST RESTARTS AND SHOWS THE LOGO AGAIN AND AGAIN... PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS:rolleyes:

Sonu44589

Mar 6, 2013
Roorkee
Try flashing Stock JB ROM by Paplu using SPFlashTools.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2167244

I never flashed LeWa OS but don't Update Over the Air (OTA) as it might be downloading the update for that device (as it a ported ROM (I think)) the ROM was actually made for.

And don't worry. All of us had bricked devices at some point of time.

I prefer you use SPFlashTools on a Win 7 PC as drivers are a bit complicated to install on Win 8 as they are not signed. After that, download CWM img and flash it using SPFlashTools (tutorial to flash just recovery is also given or you ask if you are not able to do it) as recovery flashed through Mobile Uncle Tools also doesn't boot after factory resets and a couple of more situations.

Last edited: