How do I remove Custom System Status and Root and Stay on Knox 0x0?

Search This thread

MariosFFX

Dec 15, 2010
Athens
As the title says I would like to revert back to Official Status, remove root and stay on Knox 0x0
I have 4.3 version, Knox 0x0, and I have reset to factory defaults and I do not have root now.

meetpatel

Aug 27, 2014
Ahmedabad
As knox is 0×0 it means you are not rooted.Just flash official firmware will solve your status.flash it wia odin.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

mido11

May 20, 2012
*_*

I hope that is repairing guarantee and make it even if 0x0 was developed by Root:D

Put your phone in download mode,now see the status of knox if it is 0×0 your phone is not rooted.just flash latest official firmware.sure it will change your status to official.

No. False. Knox flag DOES NOT mean you're not rooted if it's 0x0.

The only times this is true is if root using a method that rewrites your recovery, such as CF-Auto-Root.

The only things that trip knox are unsigned recoveries (ANY custom recovery) and custom kernels (ANY custom kernel).

Sent from my leanKernel 3.7 powered stock 4.4.2 (NF4) SM-N900T

meetpatel

Aug 27, 2014
Ahmedabad
No. False. Knox flag DOES NOT mean you're not rooted if it's 0x0.

The only times this is true is if root using a method that rewrites your recovery, such as CF-Auto-Root.

The only things that trip knox are unsigned recoveries (ANY custom recovery) and custom kernels (ANY custom kernel).

Ohh..tnx for correcting me.!But I think the problem is status of device. As knox is 0×0 there is no problem.knox is not triggered. Flashing a stock firmware changes the status custom to official. Please correct me if I am understanding wrong!

Ohh..tnx for correcting me.!But I think the problem is status of device. As knox is 0×0 there is no problem.knox is not triggered. Flashing a stock firmware changes the status custom to official. Please correct me if I am understanding wrong!

Correct. Flashing a full stock firmware AFTER a factory reset and wipe should return to official status, officially. :)