Sprint HTC One Radios

Search This thread

repl1ca

Apr 30, 2009
Chicago
Here is the flashable zip of the Sprint HTC One radios. Flash in recovery.

Mods.. please sticky or move where ever this should go so users can always have the radio to flash back to being that the latest baseband causes some inconsistent or slower speeds than before the change. :good:

Baseband 1.00.20.0315 --- Mirror **Initial Release**

Baseband 1.00.20.0626 --- Mirror **2nd Release**

Baseband - 1.00.20.0913_3 Thanks to O.M.J

Baseband - 1.00.20.1108 Thanks to @O.M.J

Baseband - 1.01.20.0515 Thanks to @BD619

Baseband - 1.01.20.0904_2 ***Latest*** Thanks @repl1ca Added by BD619

Baseband - 1.01.20.1225 Thanks to @repl1ca

Last edited:

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
Will this be ok to use with the latest firmware and the 1.31 base roms. Asking because i noticed the 1.29.651 in the zip name

***Sorry but my dog thinks you're an a$$hole, And I believe him***

the.emilio

Will this be ok to use with the latest firmware and the 1.31 base roms. Asking because i noticed the 1.29.651 in the zip name

Sorry for the late reply.. Yeah it will work. Just tested with Stock w/ Goodies 1.18 which is based on 1.31. Booted fine and had data with no issues.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: drlzanej

Shane Pitman

Nov 15, 2009
Conover, NC
Did anyone ever make a flashable zip of the new radio? I haven't updated yet, but I'd like to give it a shot since I know they've been doing a lot of tower work around here lately.

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
Did anyone ever make a flashable zip of the new radio? I haven't updated yet, but I'd like to give it a shot since I know they've been doing a lot of tower work around here lately.

+ 1 for that, id like to be able to go back if this one doesnt perform to my likeing. Thanks for the response btw :cool:

the.emilio

+ 1 for that, id like to be able to go back if this one doesnt perform to my likeing. Thanks for the response btw :cool:

Just a fastboot flash right now for the latest baseband, but hopefully I can figure it out. Been doing research on it and asking around. Keep your fingers crossed!!

P.Mobile

Nov 18, 2011
RhOdE IsLAnD... 401
thanks for this i just got my one yestuday got s-off then flashed the firmware zip for s-off people.. ever since that my 3g data is acting crazy so im gonna try this radio is if it helps.. where can i get the new radio?

the.emilio

thanks for this i just got my one yestuday got s-off then flashed the firmware zip for s-off people.. ever since that my 3g data is acting crazy so im gonna try this radio is if it helps.. where can i get the new radio?

If you flashed the s-off firmware then you have the latest. If you flash the one I linked to then it will give you the old one. To switch back to the new one you will need to fastboot flash the s off firmware.

P.Mobile

Nov 18, 2011
RhOdE IsLAnD... 401
tha newest radio hates my phone holy ishh! lol.. my 3g wont come on half the time.. and my signal jumps to full bars to none at all over and over.. the newest radio makes my phone go crazy.. ever since i flashed the older one all is well.. thanks for posting the newest one tho good just to have around :):good:

the.emilio

tha newest radio hates my phone holy ishh! lol.. my 3g wont come on half the time.. and my signal jumps to full bars to none at all over and over.. the newest radio makes my phone go crazy.. ever since i flashed the older one all is well.. thanks for posting the newest one tho good just to have around :):good:

Yeah my LTE went from about 20Mb DL to around 5 on the new one lol. But some have better reception with the latest so figured please both needs :D

Reactions: P.Mobile
S

SlimWadey

Here is the flashable zip of the Sprint HTC One radios. Flash in recovery.

Mods.. please sticky or move where ever this should go so users can always have the radio to flash back to being that the latest baseband causes some inconsistent or slower speeds than before the change. :good:

http://d-h.st/HHD - Basedband 1.00.20.0315

http://d-h.st/GW1 - Baseband 1.00.20.0626

Thanks a million. Weird thing for my city is the newer radio works flawlessly at work, but is abysmal at home. The old one is a little more reliable at home, but much slower at work.

Top Liked Posts