[Completed] First time posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Noterer

Jun 7, 2014
Hi all.. Before i begin the rant, i will ask everyone to excuse me for any bad language i might use but i've reached a point where i haven't been in all these years, a point of so much dissapointment and rage, words cannot even describe.. Okay.

15 days ago i bought a Note 3 from a local store and problems began 8 hours into the day. I charged it from 50% (factory) to the full 100% took it out of the plug and i don't know what i was expecting, but with moderate use (screen at low but constant usage, youtube app, facebook and some internet browsing) about 4-5 hours screen time that is, at around 6-7 hours the battery was already 15%.. Okay i told to myself it's the first day "what you gonna do".. Fast forward because i don't wanna waste your time reading this whole text, next day i had even worse so i did 2 factory resets (because i screwed up some of the application manager apps) and it was still ****.. I began to get used to having a ****ty battery life but i guess a good screen, but now, i've had enough.. I updated the firmware yesterday and it is bull ****ing ****.. Then i started to turn off applications again and i panicked and then for some reason the gallery wouldn't show up so i turned some things again on and it did, now i disabled some again and things work blablabla, but 1 hour into the battery ( i think 1 hour might be 1 and a half i don't know) it's at 75% having 2 episodes of two and a half men and disabling enabling apps..

I haven't ever ever EVER had so many problems with a device, i really don't know if i was just ****ing expecting a limousine or something but i'm getting a poor zastava and i feel so so so ripped off.. As an iPad 3 owner and a previous iPhones 3gs owner, yes the apps are limited and yes it's definetely slower, but i can get 2-3 days out of the battery and whatnot.. Plus, i won't panic and lose my brain and have my whole body tremble as i don't know what the **** i'm disabling and what should be disabled what kind of this app this is, i.e sns, printing services, all kinds of ****.. Please tell me note 3 users what your experiences are (I got mine 15 days ago preloaded with ****kat so jelly bean users don't rub it in my face, i couldn't do anything about it) and tell me if i'm just the unluckiest person in the world and got the only note 3 that doesn't work or is the note 3 just plain bullcrap that just has a big screen to show off and then procceeds to being more crap than a ford pinto..

TL;DR At this point i wouldn't recommend ANYONE buy the note 3 because if this is how the phone works, you're better off buying any other device (Prefferably nexus 5) than this **** right here.

(Right now i can't upload screens of stats because the stats screen was reset for some reason and even though it's showing me 1 hour of usage, when i go into screen settings it shows me just 16 mins wich is totaly untrue since 1 let alone 2 two and a half men episodes last 20 mins.. Will upload later when i finish banging my head on the wall and eating my own hand.)

Bruce Lee

Jan 20, 2011
Ohio
plus.google.com
Hi all.. Before i begin the rant, i will ask everyone to excuse me for any bad language i might use but i've reached a point where i haven't been in all these years, a point of so much dissapointment and rage, words cannot even describe.. Okay.

15 days ago i bought a Note 3 from a local store and problems began 8 hours into the day. I charged it from 50% (factory) to the full 100% took it out of the plug and i don't know what i was expecting, but with moderate use (screen at low but constant usage, youtube app, facebook and some internet browsing) about 4-5 hours screen time that is, at around 6-7 hours the battery was already 15%.. Okay i told to myself it's the first day "what you gonna do".. Fast forward because i don't wanna waste your time reading this whole text, next day i had even worse so i did 2 factory resets (because i screwed up some of the application manager apps) and it was still ****.. I began to get used to having a ****ty battery life but i guess a good screen, but now, i've had enough.. I updated the firmware yesterday and it is bull ****ing ****.. Then i started to turn off applications again and i panicked and then for some reason the gallery wouldn't show up so i turned some things again on and it did, now i disabled some again and things work blablabla, but 1 hour into the battery ( i think 1 hour might be 1 and a half i don't know) it's at 75% having 2 episodes of two and a half men and disabling enabling apps..

I haven't ever ever EVER had so many problems with a device, i really don't know if i was just ****ing expecting a limousine or something but i'm getting a poor zastava and i feel so so so ripped off.. As an iPad 3 owner and a previous iPhones 3gs owner, yes the apps are limited and yes it's definetely slower, but i can get 2-3 days out of the battery and whatnot.. Plus, i won't panic and lose my brain and have my whole body tremble as i don't know what the **** i'm disabling and what should be disabled what kind of this app this is, i.e sns, printing services, all kinds of ****.. Please tell me note 3 users what your experiences are (I got mine 15 days ago preloaded with ****kat so jelly bean users don't rub it in my face, i couldn't do anything about it) and tell me if i'm just the unluckiest person in the world and got the only note 3 that doesn't work or is the note 3 just plain bullcrap that just has a big screen to show off and then procceeds to being more crap than a ford pinto..

TL;DR At this point i wouldn't recommend ANYONE buy the note 3 because if this is how the phone works, you're better off buying any other device (Prefferably nexus 5) than this **** right here.

(Right now i can't upload screens of stats because the stats screen was reset for some reason and even though it's showing me 1 hour of usage, when i go into screen settings it shows me just 16 mins wich is totaly untrue since 1 let alone 2 two and a half men episodes last 20 mins.. Will upload later when i finish banging my head on the wall and eating my own hand.)

I am sorry about your experience with the note 3. I can see your frustration. Have you tried looking in the Note 3 threads for similar battery issues. If you tell me the type of Note 3 (carrier) I can better help you like give you the correct thread to go to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.