[Q]Timeshift video-Solved

Search This thread

vatis24

May 31, 2010
Nicosia
Greetings,

If someone could help ,

Timeshift video working fine , but when i stopped the video only saves in gallery and writes 120f on thumb and not opening the video editing to apply the slow motion effect where i want, anyone knows why and how to fix this ?
I read somewhere that you need the default stock video editing app, anyone has it , my roms seems not to have it if that is the problem.

Awaiting for a reply.

Thanks

Last edited:

alesolbe

Aug 30, 2013
What firmware have you installed? The rizal-lovins mod works perfectly in 4.4.4

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: vatis24

vatis24

May 31, 2010
Nicosia

Hi mate thanks for your reply. I am on evo 6 rom which time shift video was preinstalled.

Edit: Can you provide the link for the version working on 4.4.4 please?
Cheers

Last edited:

sahirhussain

Jul 30, 2010
Hi mate thanks for your reply. I am on evo 6 rom which time shift video was preinstalled.

Cheers

i had the same problem with no option to make the video slomo. i just removed the mod and flashed again. now i get the option (slider bar) to make parts of the video slomo as soon as i finish recording the video.... just like z2 :)

my phone model is c6902, NOT deodexed, running 4.4.4 (108), timeshift + 4k mod version 1.3.

hope this helps

vatis24

May 31, 2010
Nicosia
i had the same problem with no option to make the video slomo. i just removed the mod and flashed again. now i get the option (slider bar) to make parts of the video slomo as soon as i finish recording the video.... just like z2 :)

my phone model is c6902, NOT deodexed, running 4.4.4 (108), timeshift + 4k mod version 1.3.

hope this helps

Thanks a lot for the reply mate thats very helpfull can you please provide the link or zip of what you flashed?

Thanks and cheers

Vatis

vatis24

May 31, 2010
Nicosia

zigero

May 18, 2014
Thanks for your reply mate. I downloaded and flashed the the mod in your link .working but still i can not edit the video. I read that you need the stock video editor so the mod will let you edit the video but seems that app missing from my rom. Is it possible someone to share rhe apk of the stock video editing app?
Thanks
Vatis

if you used titanium backup and deactivated movie creator 1.1.A.0.4, make sure it's available and working. Don't freeze it or uninstall it.

vatis24

May 31, 2010
Nicosia
if you used titanium backup and deactivated movie creator 1.1.A.0.4, make sure it's available and working. Don't freeze it or uninstall it.
Finally worked!!! Thanks for the provided information mate i was totally missing the movie creator app so i installed seperatly on system app install and now all working as should be
Cheers again

Vatis

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers

hope this helps
    Thanks a lot for the reply mate thats very helpfull can you please provide the link or zip of what you flashed?

Thanks and cheers

Vatis

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53165575

download the latest version.
    Thanks for your reply mate. I downloaded and flashed the the mod in your link .working but still i can not edit the video. I read that you need the stock video editor so the mod will let you edit the video but seems that app missing from my rom. Is it possible someone to share rhe apk of the stock video editing app?
    Thanks
    Vatis