Search This thread

mylesmoney

Oct 15, 2011
I tried it and it ruined my music completely. I can't pay a song without it force closing on me. Luckily I made a back up so I'm saved. :-:( oh well, guess I'll try something else.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

mrfaisal007

Jan 20, 2012
I tried both flashing the zip and pasting / fix permission thing ... but i cannot see the beats and srs etc options in dsp manager

Using icecold sandwich on DHD...

And what if i want to use srs instead of beats ... bcoz i really appreciate srs over beats ...

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Last edited:

manaurys

Mar 27, 2011
The latest mod break my sound in my phone need to Reinstall the whole rom again android LG optimus v running cyanogenmod 7.2

miksontije

Feb 17, 2011
i try this mod on my evo3d with stock rooted 4.0.3 rom. i hear the difference in sound with stock music player and i can see new eq presets. but when i tru different player - power amp, the sound is the same as before. is this mod work only with stock player,or mod put completly new audio driver so that all other aplication can use it? and what is last version for evo 3d? i see a lot of versions here and app in google play. that app did not do anything to my phone,but this on xda did.

yyh2503

Aug 7, 2011
i use razr on CM9
and can i use dsp manager with this beats audio???
if i can,how to do that??

thank you for your great work!!

BreatheHT

Mar 14, 2012
Diamond Bar
i try this mod on my evo3d with stock rooted 4.0.3 rom. i hear the difference in sound with stock music player and i can see new eq presets. but when i tru different player - power amp, the sound is the same as before. is this mod work only with stock player,or mod put completly new audio driver so that all other aplication can use it? and what is last version for evo 3d? i see a lot of versions here and app in google play. that app did not do anything to my phone,but this on xda did.

Turn off Direct Volume Control in PowerAMP.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RockoDev peoject,

*New update Equalizer has been added to the app 01/06/2016

Hello is has been a long time since i have updated or maintained this Mod, i was recently received many emails and Dm's asking for links, zip, and ETC regrading the Mod so i though i could bring a little bit of support back to community to THOSE WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE MOD!

Hello Welcome To Beats Audio Mod 2k16

What this includes
    *Beats Libs
    *Beats Bins
    *ETC Files
    *SRS
    *New HW files(Could affect boot for some phones Back up before Flashing)

thanks

SNOOPY33
    amarullz
    Old
    virus for bringing it to the evo first even tho i dont have a evo but thanks!!
    carl1961
    Old
    jwischka
    Quinny899
    Htc
    Beats audio
    Me
    And person who ported xloud
    _Sofos_

Working devices

Photon
    SGII
    Razr
    Atrix
    Xoom
    Galaxy tab 7.7
    A500
    Galaxy Note
    LG P990 (Optimus 2x)

How to's

if zip doesnt install files in right place(Dont Forget to R/W IN ROOT EXPLORER)

1.download zip
    2.unzip using root explorer
    3.multi select files
    4.go into system and paste were they exp system/bin-system/etc-system/libs
    5.reboot phone fix permission in recovery

Changlogs

07/31/12
    edited some files
    and build prop audio tweaks

06/29/12
    removed alot of usless files
    and updated new files must have init.d support

05/06/12
    newer leaked ice for htc
    bin,etc,libs etc files
    05/05/12
    new srs files
    framework files
    bin files

03/17
    New rezound files
    Beats Audio HW files
    bin files
    New zip
    added more audio files that were missing

03/14
    added missing files
    thanks imbawind for singing zip[/SIZE]

OLD DOWNLOADS

This ZIP is for all 2.3+ (marhensa)
    Download
    If you have a SGII or maybe any Samsung download this file "JUST SAMSUNG"( _Sofos_ )
    Download
    IF FOR SOME REASON ABOUT ZIPS DONT WORK USE DOWNLOAD03/02/12
    OLD ZIPS
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD03/02/12

[/CENTER]
    Im not asking for money i do this for free and so what do you want me too add you too credits take a chill pill

For abybody with negative comments take them some where else dont want to hear them and deal with them

Audio is something special.
    When you say there is an improvement, people tend to listen closer and perceive something different even if it doesn't exist.
    That's called placebo.

All I'm asking is intellectual honesty in order to not abuse of this many times proven fact.

I also think placebo-mods are affecting negatively everyone's work and also the confidence XDA users have in developers.

The solution is simple: It improves audio? That can be measured then!
    If you can't measure it, it means it does nothing.

Me, I measured, Galaxy S II. found it wasn't working. It's not an opinion or a critic. It's a fact.
    I THE ORIGINAL PERSON THAT CAME UP WITH THE IDEA AND PORTED IT

Just tested devices
    sg2

Pm' me reason alot people have not giving me credit for taking my time and work thank you

Tested, with a precise and valid methodology I use in my work and reviews

All it does is strictly no change in audio output.

If you claiming you're improving sound quality while implicitly asking for donations (aka [Donate to me] button) I strongly suggest you to bring some elements supporting your assumptions.

I might add that by distributing random files and libs you're violating several manufacturers copyrights and intellectual property.