Help needed big time

Search This thread

FordNate

Oct 28, 2012
Sacramento
I lost the actual phone on this Rooted S4 mdk bootloader with philz latest. I'm honestly kinda tired of this phone. Maybe I'm not used to Sammy n It's backwards way who knows. I'm on a family share plan and this month was killer I used 2.5 gb off a 3 plan. I believe Rouge app or a new router I'd to blame.
Brief history on latest Baja now n was when issue was noticed. I got a voice mail (well 3 umm girlfriend jail call to me lol a story for another time) Flashed Slim bean (slimkat 4.4.2) real quick the other night, but couldn't figure out how to get it to see ext sdcard, made backup. Went back to Baja. Issue started so I tried flashing to hyperdrive no luck, Bonestock same results. Did a full odin bts with full wipe with no luck. I have data and wifi n my speakers work, just no calls on or out at all. I've tried different modems with no success. My stupid sister said maybe it's my Sim card. Help! Thanx y'all

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tkacer

Oct 25, 2012
BF, MI
www.wmcc.org
Google Pixel 3 XL
This should probably be in the Q&A section - but nonetheless are you sure your modem and apnhlos match? Had some weird crap happen to me and flashing the MDK modem/apnhlos solved it. Just a thought. Not sure your sim card is bad if you can get data/wifi........anybody?