[Q] Boot Problem

Search This thread

sandeepr.saini1997

Jun 25, 2014
Mumbai
Hey guyzzz.....Hmm d problem is ki my phone is stucked at grand quattro logo n wont boot.... Then i read some usefull posts n then thaught of reinstalling f/w... But d biggest problem is ki my phone is not going in recovery as well as not in download mode...When i press d 3 buttons it directly goes to grand quattro logo...What should i do, is it bricked...? Plzz help n reply:(:(

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
You should remove the battery . Then press volume up + home + power buttons . It will boot in download mode . Then again press volume up . Now on your pc , open odin and select .tar file of your downloaded firmware and click on start . Make sure that re-partition is not checked . After installing the firmware it will automatically boot up . Enjoy!!!!!

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!!

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: jamesyou

sandeepr.saini1997

Jun 25, 2014
Mumbai
You should remove the battery . Then press volume up + home + power buttons . It will boot in download mode . Then again press volume up . Now on your pc , open odin and select .tar file of your downloaded firmware and click on start . Make sure that re-partition is not checked . After installing the firmware it will automatically boot up . Enjoy!!!!!

Bro m unable to go in download mode n neither in recovery....whenever i try the combo keys, the phone starts and directly goes to galaxy grand logo n stucks their.....

Heres d story, last night i have downloaded rom manager to back up my rom..when i pressed backup in rom manager phone rebooted in cmw..i did backup from their, but it failed coz of low memory....den i tried to reboot system but again cmw screen appeared..i thaught that it could be a system problem so i wiped davilk den wiped cached den i formatted data but was of no use...den i searched n found abt bootloop n blahblah den i flashed stock_flashble-delos3geur.zip(method to solve bootloop) den d default recovery camed from where i rebooted n walla bootloop gone but it stucked on grand quattro screen..n now its not going in cmw as well as not in download mode.....whenever i try to do it it directly goes on galaxygrand screen n stucks der...What to do...:crying::crying::crying:

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Bro m unable to go in download mode n neither in recovery....whenever i try the combo keys, the phone starts and directly goes to galaxy grand logo n stucks their.....

Heres d story, last night i have downloaded rom manager to back up my rom..when i pressed backup in rom manager phone rebooted in cmw..i did backup from their, but it failed coz of low memory....den i tried to reboot system but again cmw screen appeared..i thaught that it could be a system problem so i wiped davilk den wiped cached den i formatted data but was of no use...den i searched n found abt bootloop n blahblah den i flashed stock_flashble-delos3geur.zip(method to solve bootloop) den d default recovery camed from where i rebooted n walla bootloop gone but it stucked on grand quattro screen..n now its not going in cmw as well as not in download mode.....whenever i try to do it it directly goes on galaxygrand screen n stucks der...What to do...:crying::crying::crying:

You have hard bricked your phone . This is a warning to all users , don't ever flash anything from google till it is verified. When you got bootloop , you should have tried factory data reset . And If It didn't worked then you had to flash stock firmware through odin . Now , my advice is that pleasebgive ur phone to samsung service center. You can do nothing now bcoz it's a hard brick .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
You have hard bricked your phone . This is a warning to all users , don't ever flash anything from google till it is verified. When you got bootloop , you should have tried factory data reset . And If It didn't worked then you had to flash stock firmware through odin . Now , my advice is that pleasebgive ur phone to samsung service center. You can do nothing now bcoz it's a hard brick .

Dont misguide people.. Its a simple bootloop because OP has used rom manager to boot into recovery and it is a known issue in quattro.. He is doing something wrong thats why phone is not booting into download mode..

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Dont misguide people.. Its a simple bootloop because OP has used rom manager to boot into recovery and it is a known issue in quattro.. He is doing something wrong thats why phone is not booting into download mode..
First of all ,
It is called Soft Brick and not 'Simple Bootloop':p . I was just trying to help him. Second , The OP is doing nothing wrong here , he is just using the 3 button combo (vol down + home + power) and he himself says that 'But d biggest problem is ki my phone is not going in recovery as well as not in download mode'(Read the 1st post) . Now , his phone is hard bricked . The same happened with my Ace Duos GT-S6802 . I had to throw it away . If you can solve his problem , then why aren't you solving ? Why are you writing unacceptable things about me ? Stop writing this or I will report to the mods about it .

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
First of all ,
It is called Soft Brick and not 'Simple Bootloop':p . I was just trying to help him. Second , The OP is doing nothing wrong here , he is just using the 3 button combo (vol down + home + power) and he himself says that 'But d biggest problem is ki my phone is not going in recovery as well as not in download mode'(Read the 1st post) . Now , his phone is hard bricked . The same happened with my Ace Duos GT-S6802 . I had to throw it away . If you can solve his problem , then why aren't you solving ? Why are you writing unacceptable things about me ? Stop writing this or I will report to the mods about it .
Using 3 button combo is not enough. There is a trick of releasing power key after a certain time.. Many people dont do that and hence no download mode.. And u r not OP so dont pretend that he is not doing anything wrong.. And yes it us called bootloop lol.. It is a part of soft brick.. Learn things first before posting.. And I can see u mentioned it as HARD BRICK in ur 1st post.. So admit ur fault rather arguing for it..

sandeepr.saini1997

Jun 25, 2014
Mumbai
Thnx for the help n support guyzz...finally phone got fixed up from Samsung service center. ..They said that the problem was in the volume buttons thats why I was not able to boot into recovery or in download mode...Once again Thnxxx...XD

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
Why are you writing unacceptable things about me ? Stop writing this or I will report to the mods about it .

Check urself twice what OP has told.. And yes from next time dont misguide people.. If u dont have enough knowledge, dont post but dont misguide people just to show ur oversmartness.. It will make u look like the foolest person..

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Check urself twice what OP has told.. And yes from next time dont misguide people.. If u dont have enough knowledge, dont post but dont misguide people just to show ur oversmartness.. It will make u look like the foolest person..

You saw what the OP has written ? He says that he gave his phone to a samsung service center . It means my advice was right . Oversmartness is what you are doing . And I don't pwn that device . But I own a very similar device, Galaxy Grand Duos . So , I know what's happening .

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
You saw what the OP has written ? He says that he gave his phone to a samsung service center . It means my advice was right . Oversmartness is what you are doing . And I don't pwn that device . But I own a very similar device, Galaxy Grand Duos . So , I know what's happening .
Do u understand the difference between hard brick and vol key prob?? Haha talking to u is like arguing with a dumb... Lol u dont even know basic things about this device.. I will advice u not to help others with ur pathetic knowledge.. It may confuse noobs..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why are you writing unacceptable things about me ? Stop writing this or I will report to the mods about it .

First of all ,