[ROM][T211][4.4.2] Sweet Dreams V3.1

Remove all Samsung app's and desnecessary app to make more fast and stable.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

hehk1234

Apr 10, 2014

Introduction:
Hello for everybody, I'm here again . Sorry for the late . Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to all you. Ok, I work hard on this custom rom for 2 months. I'm very happy to see a lot of features and improvements, the rom is based on Italy Firmware. Now lets start !

Warning:
Code:
- I'm not responsible for error or software brick caused on your device.
- Your warranty is void if you used the ROM.

Features:

Latest firmware
Rooted with latest Supersu Binary
Deodexed
Init.d support
Removed a lot of apps (makes boot time and improves performance)
Latest version of Busybox.
Zipaligned
Fast and Light Launcher (based on Touchwiz T210 modifed by me)
Scary scores on benchmarks
Ram managment
Battery saver tweaks
Better Scroll
Lot of improvement and upgrade of the performance on GPU
Touch render GPU
80% improvements less laggy, gagging and more performance on the whole User Interface
Dalvik runtime time reduce to open apps and games
Excellent performance on games (gta sa now can be played on max with effects max without problems)
CPU control based on scripts
Batter save memory ram (more free for your use)
Reduce boot and power off times
4-way Reboot Menu
Multi-Windows
Lot of more I may have forgot.
Note: art runtime don't work, I addict only to give small boost to remount runtime (use only if the rom take any lag,impossible hahahahahaha kidding ) .

Bugs:
None so far
Tell me if you find one :cowboy:

Download:
The ROM can be downloaded on this link: Sweet Dreams v1 (811MB)
Version V2 (Pre release)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934527839

Sweet Dreams V3.1
https://www.facebook.com/groups/529435540489595/

Installation:

1) Download and Save the file on any folder, it's better to save on your sd card
2) Go to your custom recovery
3) Wipe data/cache
4) Wipe system
5) Now go to your folder where you save sweet dreams v1.zip
6) Install. Wait around 10 minutes may take long time to install. When done, reboot and enjoy your sweet dreams

Changelog V3.1 Release:
Better ram free
Fix hotspot wifi
Fix issue with conflict with some script (cause issue performance)
new kernel build (I don't modify just samsung gives update), when tab 3 charge again,is more fast.
Fix some function busybox 1.20 (please don't change the version,this version is the best and don't cause any low performance,is very stable, thanks for understand)
More free GPU usage (increase performance in some games, I test gta san andreas and oddworld stranger wrath both on maximum quality and effect, I get nice fps :D)
Systemui and touchwiz now is more stable and fast
Rom is clean if you find some app may it don't necessary for tab 3 please tell me I will accept your suggestion*
This rom is more clean than version V1.
Add some script increase performance GC vivante 1000, (now tab 3 have nice power for high level graphics games, have funny XD)
odex rom again (temporaly 4 way reboot removed from version V2, because I need descompile policy and service to put lines with 4 way reboot,and some people know, my latop don't back for me at moment, it will back next month :), if some people know add 4 way reboot with odex files, your help is very welcome for me)
I will put more language on this rom, I need remove others. Because for some test.
Sd card boost (40% more performance on I/O games :D)
Better stream
3g booster (10% better than last version)
New firmware,based on Indian
Battery economy optimized without reduce performance
fix time execution on archidroid (execution is better now).
This rom is pre-release V2, tell me if you find some problem or great results than version V1.

Sweet Dreams V3
Change Logs:
Deodexed Again
4 away menu add
New Latest Firmware
Fix problems with signal and call
More Clean Than ever
More Fast and Powerful
Stable Release version
Add Security Parts Kernel
Update libraries from Kernel
Better Ram manager
No Bugs, Fast than light

Sweet Dreams V3.1
Fix the problem charging offline
Add few more improvements
A little change in system files
No bugs

(the download you will find on my group from facebook, send request to participate on group, I will add you :D.

Spoiler Next Update for Sweet Dreams V3.2
Kernel with optimization and very strong to run many games, I begin to work on this and I get good results, but I need more time to make it more stable and better :)
(please note, google play and google play services will update when you put your account, if you want to install into ''system'' use link2sd to integrate than :), another app if want to remove is ''samsungaccount'' the only app I can't find on pc, but it inside on ROM, use link2sd too to remove it. The is very clean, I remove a lot of Bloatware and apps)

Credits and Thanks:

Big thanks to @Nonta72, he helped me a lot . :highfive:
Thanks for @gr8nole build cwm and trwp for our tablet. :angel:
Thanks for Andy to test e send me results :D

If I help you give a thanks :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-22-14-01-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-22-14-01-00.png
    34 KB · Views: 28,368
  • Screenshot_2014-12-22-14-00-55.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-22-14-00-55.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 27,428
  • Screenshot_2014-12-22-13-38-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-22-13-38-18.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 23,713
  • Screenshot_2014-12-22-13-38-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-22-13-38-25.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 20,984
  • Screenshot_2014-12-24-17-22-20.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-24-17-22-20.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 20,458
  • Screenshot_2014-12-24-17-23-06.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-24-17-23-06.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 24,883
Last edited:

sscsps

Nov 17, 2013
delhi
@hehk1234
i am just thinking what does it include(new)?
its size is 800mb+! why is it so big?
i have not downloaded it yet and might not be able to download it for a few days, so cant test to find it out myself,
will download it next year :p

hehk1234

Apr 10, 2014
@hehk1234
i am just thinking what does it include(new)?
its size is 800mb+! why is it so big?
i have not downloaded it yet and might not be able to download it for a few days, so cant test to find it out myself,
will download it next year :p

Read features hehehe. 811mb big rom.... I'm accord with you, but don't worry I promisse for you this rom is very fast. I don't talk what the rom have (spoiler never e.e kkk kidding). Just test my friend and post results :fingers-crossed:

hehk1234

Apr 10, 2014
Hey folks look at my question on post. Look up and answer. I will build version V2 sweet dreams, and I need your opinions :D

MKguy

Jun 30, 2014
Nice! This is a great ROM.

Hopefully we see more of sweet dreams.I dont like the sweet dreams boot screen.Could you change that in next version?

hehk1234

Apr 10, 2014
Nice! This is a great ROM.

Hopefully we see more of sweet dreams.I dont like the sweet dreams boot screen.Could you change that in next version?
This is default bootanimation.zip. But if you don't Like you can change in your self, go to system-media-(here you will find bootanimation.zip) change with bootanimation you like and set correct permission (RW-R-R)

Last edited:

latuwangi88

Feb 13, 2013
Batam
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
hy thanks for nice room..but it's have small bug at Mobile Hotspot
when i try to turn on always off again and than my tab trying to turn on again and off again
always like that,,hope you can solve this issue at new version :D cheerss

Reactions: andynroid

MKguy

Jun 30, 2014
I think its best this rom is debloated and moved to pure android because the ram usage is ridiculous and there is just too much of a mess with that bloat crap.

You mention alot of features but I can't find the ram manager thing you mention.Is this rom already busyboxed and init.d script tweaked or Am I missing something?

Reactions: tseChriss

bangdes

Jun 16, 2013
at least, this rom could be a solace for waiting CM11 released :D
I should try it tonight...

hehk1234

Apr 10, 2014
I think its best this rom is debloated and moved to pure android because the ram usage is ridiculous and there is just too much of a mess with that bloat crap.

You mention alot of features but I can't find the ram manager thing you mention.Is this rom already busyboxed and init.d script tweaked or Am I missing something?
You missing. I don't based ram manager on init.d or build.prop, just script based team kernalize.

hehk1234

Apr 10, 2014
at least, this rom could be a solace for waiting CM11 released :D
I should try it tonight...
You begin your build cm11 or wait for me build cm11 ? Because if I start build cm 11 for tab 3 I will take a big time because I don't have my computer at moment :(. But if you build cm11 I will wait bro :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Introduction:
    Hello for everybody, I'm here again . Sorry for the late . Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to all you. Ok, I work hard on this custom rom for 2 months. I'm very happy to see a lot of features and improvements, the rom is based on Italy Firmware. Now lets start !

Warning:
    Code:
    - I'm not responsible for error or software brick caused on your device.
    - Your warranty is void if you used the ROM.

Features:

Latest firmware
    Rooted with latest Supersu Binary
    Deodexed
    Init.d support
    Removed a lot of apps (makes boot time and improves performance)
    Latest version of Busybox.
    Zipaligned
    Fast and Light Launcher (based on Touchwiz T210 modifed by me)
    Scary scores on benchmarks
    Ram managment
    Battery saver tweaks
    Better Scroll
    Lot of improvement and upgrade of the performance on GPU
    Touch render GPU
    80% improvements less laggy, gagging and more performance on the whole User Interface
    Dalvik runtime time reduce to open apps and games
    Excellent performance on games (gta sa now can be played on max with effects max without problems)
    CPU control based on scripts
    Batter save memory ram (more free for your use)
    Reduce boot and power off times
    4-way Reboot Menu
    Multi-Windows
    Lot of more I may have forgot.
    Note: art runtime don't work, I addict only to give small boost to remount runtime (use only if the rom take any lag,impossible hahahahahaha kidding ) .

Bugs:
    None so far
    Tell me if you find one :cowboy:

Download:
    The ROM can be downloaded on this link: Sweet Dreams v1 (811MB)
    Version V2 (Pre release)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934527839

Sweet Dreams V3.1
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/529435540489595/

Installation:

1) Download and Save the file on any folder, it's better to save on your sd card
    2) Go to your custom recovery
    3) Wipe data/cache
    4) Wipe system
    5) Now go to your folder where you save sweet dreams v1.zip
    6) Install. Wait around 10 minutes may take long time to install. When done, reboot and enjoy your sweet dreams

Changelog V3.1 Release:
    Better ram free
    Fix hotspot wifi
    Fix issue with conflict with some script (cause issue performance)
    new kernel build (I don't modify just samsung gives update), when tab 3 charge again,is more fast.
    Fix some function busybox 1.20 (please don't change the version,this version is the best and don't cause any low performance,is very stable, thanks for understand)
    More free GPU usage (increase performance in some games, I test gta san andreas and oddworld stranger wrath both on maximum quality and effect, I get nice fps :D)
    Systemui and touchwiz now is more stable and fast
    Rom is clean if you find some app may it don't necessary for tab 3 please tell me I will accept your suggestion*
    This rom is more clean than version V1.
    Add some script increase performance GC vivante 1000, (now tab 3 have nice power for high level graphics games, have funny XD)
    odex rom again (temporaly 4 way reboot removed from version V2, because I need descompile policy and service to put lines with 4 way reboot,and some people know, my latop don't back for me at moment, it will back next month :), if some people know add 4 way reboot with odex files, your help is very welcome for me)
    I will put more language on this rom, I need remove others. Because for some test.
    Sd card boost (40% more performance on I/O games :D)
    Better stream
    3g booster (10% better than last version)
    New firmware,based on Indian
    Battery economy optimized without reduce performance
    fix time execution on archidroid (execution is better now).
    This rom is pre-release V2, tell me if you find some problem or great results than version V1.

Sweet Dreams V3
    Change Logs:
    Deodexed Again
    4 away menu add
    New Latest Firmware
    Fix problems with signal and call
    More Clean Than ever
    More Fast and Powerful
    Stable Release version
    Add Security Parts Kernel
    Update libraries from Kernel
    Better Ram manager
    No Bugs, Fast than light

Sweet Dreams V3.1
    Fix the problem charging offline
    Add few more improvements
    A little change in system files
    No bugs

(the download you will find on my group from facebook, send request to participate on group, I will add you :D.

Spoiler Next Update for Sweet Dreams V3.2
    Kernel with optimization and very strong to run many games, I begin to work on this and I get good results, but I need more time to make it more stable and better :)
    (please note, google play and google play services will update when you put your account, if you want to install into ''system'' use link2sd to integrate than :), another app if want to remove is ''samsungaccount'' the only app I can't find on pc, but it inside on ROM, use link2sd too to remove it. The is very clean, I remove a lot of Bloatware and apps)

Credits and Thanks:

Big thanks to @Nonta72, he helped me a lot . :highfive:
    Thanks for @gr8nole build cwm and trwp for our tablet. :angel:
    Thanks for Andy to test e send me results :D

If I help you give a thanks :good:
    Sweet Dreams V3.1 has been released :) :angel:
    Sweet dreams V2.1 will released for next weeks, I just close to finish the extra point :p. This version I got 17,3K on antutu :D, but I've formated my tab 3 and lost the print, sorry :(.
    @npgerona
    The development of the complete GTab 3 7.0 Series are more than 3 years are stopped.

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

[/COLOR @npgerona
    The development of the complete GTab 3 7.0 Series are more than 3 years are stopped.