Defy+ black screen WHITE led

Search This thread

materijalmen

Jan 14, 2009
Hello guys,

my friend gave me his defy+. I successfully rooted+flashed a new JB rom on it. He was experimenting something, he started to flash another rom on it, and now the device wont even boot. It does nothing, only it shows a white led when it is connected to the PC. The RSD lite recognizes the device.
Is there any solution to fix this or it should fly in the trash?:confused:

edit:

I flashed this rom

DEFYPLUS_U3_4_5_1_134_DFP-231_CEE_ROOTED_No_Signed

now the device starts, gets to the Motorola red logo, but then it goes to a black screen, where are these informations.

Bootloader 9.10
Err 46,69,35,00,27

battery OK
Transfer mode USB

Last edited:

masoudzc

Mar 5, 2013
i have the same problem on defy mb525 red lens

Hello guys,

my friend gave me his defy+. I successfully rooted+flashed a new JB rom on it. He was experimenting something, he started to flash another rom on it, and now the device wont even boot. It does nothing, only it shows a white led when it is connected to the PC. The RSD lite recognizes the device.
Is there any solution to fix this or it should fly in the trash?:confused:

edit:

I flashed this rom

DEFYPLUS_U3_4_5_1_134_DFP-231_CEE_ROOTED_No_Signed

now the device starts, gets to the Motorola red logo, but then it goes to a black screen, where are these informations.

Bootloader 9.10
Err 46,69,35,00,27

battery OK
Transfer mode USB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i rooted and flashed my defy mb525 and after the rsdlite finished and show me the pass its going to be rebooted and shows nothing and does nothing only the white led is blinking by connecting to the pc

please help me

is there a solution or not ?

email me if someone know a solution to solve it thnx jafari.masoud@email.com

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts