Nexus 4 Indian Thread [Pricing, Availability, Reviews, Support and More]

Are you facing any issues or drawbacks?? (Nexus Owners Only)

• Total voters
Search This thread

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
LG is not good supported brand for Google. Less production, buzzing sound.... so many issues.

zubin111

May 4, 2011
But S3 doesn't have 2GB RAM, it's not stock android so it won't get android updates unless and until Samsung releases them...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Ever heard of custom roms?? I dont think i have ever used stock roms on any phone, s3 has almost all the top developers enough to keep it updated to the latest rom, even if samsung supports or not... And ram alone wont make a phone fly... its optimization which does.... I have original galaxy s, s3 and N4 (so i know what i am talking about :p)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

LG is not good supported brand for Google. Less production, buzzing sound.... so many issues.

That is true, although not to such a great extent but i can hear the sounds a little tinny and hint robotic compared to the fuller voice in S3, if you use N4 as the only phone you wont notice much but an A-B comparison would definitely change any one's perception... On top of it i broke the glass on a 2.5 feet drop... I guess glass is not my cup of tea...

G

GuestK0067

Guys any suggestion on front and back screen guards? I have not been able to find a decent one available. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Also, i have seen a lots of msgs about the Rearth Ringke Fusion Case - has anyone already got this ? If yes, can you give your views on the case?

I have this case.. iTS damn good .. I really like it..

It feels better in hands than original bumper.

But weak point is buttons need to be pushed hard unlike OEM Bumper

i prefer it over any other case made till today for N4

chaitanya_bharat

Dec 7, 2008
Regarding service options!

Hi! I just called up:
LG - Direct Service Centre
Mumbai
Mr. Rakesh D. Raul,
Ekta Supreme Corp., Hyde Park, Shop No 04,
Opp. Ansa Industrial Estate,
Saki-Vihar Road, Andheri (E),
Mumbai 400 072
lgdsc.mum@lgmobiles.com
400 072

and spoke to the service officials there and they were telling me that they haven't received the spare parts yet. but upon one customers request they ordered a back cover from the US for him and installed it, he also paid for the shipping etc. But he told me that since then they have realized that it is a lot of burden for the service center guys to order and to track etc. and wait and install it. Upon further negotiations, he told me that he will service the phone if I can provide him the spare parts,

So go ahead and purchase spare parts from:
http(dot)//www(dot)etradesupply(dot)com/lg/android-models/lg-nexus-4-e960-parts(dot)html

and then get it fixed by the technicians at LG. Give them $20(1000) as their service charge.

Note:
Don't blame me if they don't service it at the end. First call and confirm.
They are actually doing you a favor so it is considered as an unofficial repair.

Reactions: dannyjk

rahulmr

Jan 14, 2010
Nexus 4 ordered from tamilnadu

Can I know whether someone is there who has ordered nexus one from TN through HSG ?
and where the clearance will happen ? Chennai on in delhi ???:confused:

berz

Oct 10, 2010
Bangalore

Awesome Example of talking through your arse.

Buzzing sound is rare not everyone has it i don't have one , and so does the other 20 people whom i sold phones to .
This is one of the best built android phones in the market right now in build quality yes its fragile because of glass back , But build quality is much better than most android flagships .

no ones asking u to buy the phone but nexus 4 mops the floor with an s3 , IPS LCD is better than samoled , 1.5 gig s4 pro is much better than 1.4 ghz a9 exynos , Adreno 320 is also better than mali 400 .
1 GB ram vs 2 GB ram .

please dont talk about custom roms , S3 has good support yes but its never 100 % working there is also one or 2 small issues small yes but nonetheless they are issues .

Only way and s3 is a better buy than nexus is if a micro SD card is a must for u .

Reactions: rahulmr

D3LeT3

Jul 9, 2011
Great news!
Iam considering using HSG for two phones too.Yesrterday evening I already entered HSG address ,credit card,crv etc and then got cold feet at the final click where it is showing 698$+13$ or so delivery charge.I did not click "place order" I closed the page. Immediately googlewallet debited 1$ to check my a/c. That should be normal to verify card right?
I was a bit torn to use PPO box as they offer superior service. But Tax of $30+30=60$ is making me to go with HSG.
I have made up my mind and going to place it monday early morning.via HSG.
when debit of $711 or so goes thro,does ICICI credit card /other companies call you? (I have a large limit ,not a problem)

Did you use Normal shipping or Express shipping? who delivered to your door & collected cash -Fedex or DHL? Box opened or seal intact??

you escaped 5.5 % or so octroi??
Customs Duty @rs 1180 for 2 phones is great!!:silly: Most guys from Mumbai or delhi end up with a bill of Rs 1500-1800 for one phone!!
My city is Hyderabad. So no octroi. but customs cleared via Mumbai/delhi/bangalore or Hyderabad itself?? still not sure DHL or Fedex customs gateway applicable to Hyderabad.
Thanks for your post. it gives me the final confidence.
I have a seperate order for hard cases at Amazon. but I dont want to combine as they will be charged @15%. If I order Nexus 7 -32gb at Amazon (same price as Google play ,I will combine Nexus 7 with extra nexus 4 cases .;)

I'll answer whatever I can.
>The $1 dollar charge is normal to verify the card.
> If you're shipping 2 phones I'd strongly recommend you go with HSG as PPOBox has a $200 insurance limit per package and after paying $711, is a huge risk to take IMHO,
>When you select Standard Shipment from HSG, they send the package via FedEx. If you select Express shipping (approx 5 days) your package is sent via DHL.
>Your package will be delivered all the way by the same courier company unless it's a remote location when they might resort to another courier(kinda rare).
>PPO boxes are mostly unopened for whatever reason.HSG arent so lucky to have sealed boxes delivered to customers but very few issues of tampering with open boxes have ever cropped up. (just 1 user I've read of in the last 7000+ posts). As a precaution NEVER SIGN BEFORE INSPECTING THE PACKAGE.

lovesingh25

Sep 17, 2011
Bangalore
Ordered my phone on 24 feb(today) using SBI credit card. Got 2 bullet points straight away. 2nd one being google received your order but didn't got any message from SBI regarding charging.
Do people faced wallet suspension problem even after 2nd bullet???
After how much time will it gets shipped?

sorry for childish question but it's my first international purchase.
PLZ REPLY!!!

Feb 18, 2013
Hi,

Good News For Everyone In India..
The Nexus 4 Is Now Available On iBhejo..
https://www.ibhejo.com/Google-Nexus-4-16GB-Black.html?keep_https=yes

Its Available For 28000 And You Register And Get 500 Rs Off..
I Ordered And Got The BOSS In 5 Days.. Ordered On Monday And It Was In My Hand On Friday...
NEXUS 4 Simply Awesome.. What A Difference In This Mobile.. Its A Masterpiece..
No One Else Stands A Chance.. Grab It Now Only Cause Nexus 4 Is Not Going To Release In India And If By Chance It Does, It Will Be Around 45000..
Did ibhejo send u here??To a thread dedicated to how to get nexus 4 in 22-23k ??:p

OrrPenn18

Feb 18, 2011
Recovery Mode

Buzzing sound is rare not everyone has it i don't have one , and so does the other 20 people whom i sold phones to .
This is one of the best built android phones in the market right now in build quality yes its fragile because of glass back , But build quality is much better than most android flagships .

no ones asking u to buy the phone but nexus 4 mops the floor with an s3 , IPS LCD is better than samoled , 1.5 gig s4 pro is much better than 1.4 ghz a9 exynos , Adreno 320 is also better than mali 400 .
1 GB ram vs 2 GB ram .

please dont talk about custom roms , S3 has good support yes but its never 100 % working there is also one or 2 small issues small yes but nonetheless they are issues .

Only way and s3 is a better buy than nexus is if a micro SD card is a must for u .

Owned! 100% Agree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either ways, just got my Nexus 4, sweet deal with arnavchaudhary.

Anyone from Mumbai who knows where I can buy some screen protectors/guards?

obeliex

Feb 22, 2013
Hi Friends,

First of all thanks for all the help and guidance provided by everyone here to a nexus 4 wannabe like me. Especially to IllUMINATUz for creating such an awesome thread and summarizing all the necessary details in the OP. (Dude thank you very very much).
Now after all the acknowledging and thanking, i would like to share the data for the benefit of other Nexus 4 Wannabe's, the timeline for my purchase was as follows :

1. 0100 6th Feb (Yeah its very very early morning!) : Ordered from Google Play store using HDFC Credit card and PPOBox Shipping Address. Was charged immediately (There was no follow up charge).
2. 1400 7th Feb (The very next day) : Phone Shipped by Google through UPS 2Day Delivery and order completed
3. 2000 7th Feb : Phone Shipped to PPOBox Warehouse by UPS (Yeah it was same day delivery luckily!)
4. 8th Feb : PPOBox Updated that they have received the item and shipped it for India (They showed 1 day later acknowledgement in their tracker)
5. 9th Feb (Its Saturday) : Phone Reached India pending for Customs. I received a mail invoice from PPOBox for payment of shipping and customs due. Breakup for the same was as follows :

Item Actual Weight Including Volumetric: 440.0

ICC Shipping, Handling & Taxes: 618

Duty & Clearance Fees: Rs. 516

Additional Insurance: Rs. 224
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Due: Rs. 1,358

I paid the amount immediately on their portal.

6. 2000 11th Feb (Monday) : Phone Cleared of Customs, reached Mumbai Warehouse and from there dispatched for Hyderabad through Bluedart.
7. 1600 12th Feb (Tuesday) : Package delivered by Bluedart at my Home and the Wait is Over!!!

So finally, total cost = 21,053 ($349 + $14 + $32) + 1,358 (Shipping, Custom and Insurance) = Rs 22,411
total time = 7days (6.5 to be exact :))

Also, the package was sealed, when received and shipping invoice was attached to it.

For any other question kindly ask :)
Thanks @Saurab for your post as it applies to me at hyderabad. i almost placed the order yesterday at Googleplay using HSG.The tax in USA $(32) while using PPO box looks daunting. But other posters from Hyderabad using HSG are having their customs cleared in Delhi which is double the amount charged by Mumbai customs. HSG express shipment alone come to $28-30 I think.
Sealed box +predictable customs thro Bombay clearence is making me swallow the lump of usa tax. I will place order tomorrow early morning. have to remove hSG address and fill up my PPO address (which is quite specific with a PPO#no unlike the generic address used by both comgateway/HSG customers. PPO offic e in Mumbai replies immediately. no deal with DHL/Fedex idiots.
:)

Pratz1

Nov 17, 2012
Noida

1 GB ram vs 2 GB ram .

:good: True that. As an earlier, experienced user of S3 i can say that S3 is a great phone but by no means better than N4. This phone is a gem.

trueblueram

Oct 24, 2012
Great news!
Iam considering using HSG for two phones too.Yesrterday evening I already entered HSG address ,credit card,crv etc and then got cold feet at the final click where it is showing 698$+13$ or so delivery charge.I did not click "place order" I closed the page. Immediately googlewallet debited 1$ to check my a/c. That should be normal to verify card right?
I was a bit torn to use PPO box as they offer superior service. But Tax of $30+30=60$ is making me to go with HSG.
I have made up my mind and going to place it monday early morning.via HSG.
when debit of $711 or so goes thro,does ICICI credit card /other companies call you? (I have a large limit ,not a problem)

Did you use Normal shipping or Express shipping? who delivered to your door & collected cash -Fedex or DHL? Box opened or seal intact??

you escaped 5.5 % or so octroi??
Customs Duty @rs 1180 for 2 phones is great!!:silly: Most guys from Mumbai or delhi end up with a bill of Rs 1500-1800 for one phone!!
My city is Hyderabad. So no octroi. but customs cleared via Mumbai/delhi/bangalore or Hyderabad itself?? still not sure DHL or Fedex customs gateway applicable to Hyderabad.
Thanks for your post. it gives me the final confidence.
I have a seperate order for hard cases at Amazon. but I dont want to combine as they will be charged @15%. If I order Nexus 7 -32gb at Amazon (same price as Google play ,I will combine Nexus 7 with extra nexus 4 cases .;)

Nothing stops you from ordering on Sunday. Play store is not closed:D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

rahulmr

Jan 14, 2010
Shipment to coimbatore,TN

Hi all,

I have been asking this question multiple times...can anyone help me ??
for tamilnadu coimbatore shipment, where the duty clearance would happen ??I am using HSG express.
would be delhi, bangalore or chennai ?

Please :confused:

trueblueram

Oct 24, 2012
Ever heard of custom roms?? I dont think i have ever used stock roms on any phone, s3 has almost all the top developers enough to keep it updated to the latest rom, even if samsung supports or not... And ram alone wont make a phone fly... its optimization which does.... I have original galaxy s, s3 and N4 (so i know what i am talking about :p)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

That is true, although not to such a great extent but i can hear the sounds a little tinny and hint robotic compared to the fuller voice in S3, if you use N4 as the only phone you wont notice much but an A-B comparison would definitely change any one's perception... On top of it i broke the glass on a 2.5 feet drop... I guess glass is not my cup of tea...

Had an s3 before too. Touch wiz was laggy n bloated, tw based Roms like omega were fast but then I hate how tw looks. Cm10.1 has issues like camera, HDMI out not working(no sources). BTW 2 days after I moved to cm10.1 from cm10 is when I decided to buy nexus 4, wanted to experience that smoothness on a nexus 2 GB ram device

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

IndDoc

Sep 26, 2011
My package is at Heathrow airport :cool:. On it's way to Ahmedabad, via Comgateway. Man, the whole process is like a mission, a task. Hope nothing goes wrong now. If anyone from Gujarat has any questions, ask away.

obeliex

Feb 22, 2013
Can I know whether someone is there who has ordered nexus one from TN through HSG ?
and where the clearance will happen ? Chennai on in delhi ???:confused:

You are based in Chennai or other towns like madurai/trichy/coimbatore?
You are ordering thro who?
if PPO -customs clearence in Mumbai and bluedart to whichever mofusil town you stay!
If HSG/Comgateway- most probably DHL/Fedex at chennai and their own or affiliate courier to your door. Chennai customs is not that bad like delhi,bangalore customs is the best for HSG use.

Reactions: rahulmr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Fellow Indians,

Welcome to the Indian Discussion Thread for Nexus 4.

nexus4official_292244386092_640x360.jpg

Nexus 4: Technical Specification Breakdown
    Thanks l0st.prophet

Pricing & Purchase

For importing it..

I suggest you to head over to saptakmohanta.blogspot.in

for a detailed info about importing and the steps with a short and sweet review for dessert. :)

Thanks, saptak1990

Statistics​

All of those who have ordered from play store, please fill in this Nexus 4 Indian Users' Play Store order statistics form. This will help us help each other and get an overview of ordering and shipping statistics.​

Reviews​

My N4 - Timeline

Well well well..guess who just knocked at my door today? :D
    I'm seeing a lot of Jan 29 early birds like me getting their Nexi (oh, was that not the plural? ;)) today. I could've got it a lot earlier if it wasn't for the snail-paced Bangalore customs who made my phone sit in their office for one whole week. :mad:

Well, BLR customs may be dead slow but as someone already pointed out, they won't charge ridiculous customs duty I guess. You will come to know why at the end of this post.

Timeline of My N4

Stage 1: Google Play

Order Date/Time: Jan 29, 2013 9:27 AM PST
    Items: 1 x Nexus 16GB, 1 x Official Bumper (same order)
    Shipped to: HSG
    Shipped Date: Jan 29, 2013 2:41 PM PST (same day!)
    Payment Mode: US Credit Card

Order Progress:
    yuC9RKM.png

Mails Received: (in order)
    1. Your Google Play Order Receipt from Jan 29, 2013 (did not go to Pre-Order, shows shipping estimate 1 - 2 weeks)
    2. Google Inc. $382.98 - Your order is on hold: Please update your credit card (Reason: High value transaction blocked by bank's fraud protection. Friend got verification call and block was released, tried payment again with same card and went through this time)
    3. Payment update confirmation - Google Order #XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    4. Google Inc. $382.98 - Your order is in progress
    5. Your Google Play Order from Jan 29, 2013 Has Shipped

Cost breakup:
    • Nexus 4 16GB - $349
    • Nexus 4 Official Bumper - $19.99
    • Shipping to Portland, Oregon - $13.99
    • State Tax: $0
    Total = $382.98 (No forex involved and saved a bit here, hence paid only ₹20300 to friend :good:)

Stage 2: HopShopGo

HSG received Date/Time: Jan 31, 2013 9:27 AM PST
    Tracking Info:
    osluvTZ.png

HSG updated package in account at: Jan 31, 2013 6:45 PM PST (approx.)
    Nexus + Bumper Actual Weight: 0.5kg
    Nexus + Bumper Volumetric Weight: 0.87kg
    Chargeable Weight: 1kg
    Shipping Mode: Express (DHL)
    Declared Value in HSG: $368.99 (no taxes or Google Play shipping charges)

Cost breakup:
    • International Shipping: $25.92
    • Fuel Surchage: $2.88
    • Mandatory Insurance: $2.59
    Total = $31.39 (Paid with Citibank CC via PayPal ₹1741 including forex charges)

Stage 3: DHL

DHL Shipping Started: Feb 1, 2013 11:11 AM PST
    DHL Shipment Reached BLR & Paperwork Submitted: Feb 4, 2013 6:20 AM IST

Stage 4: Bangalore Customs

This part of my life is called as "deadly wait" :( :fingers-crossed:
    DHL assisted me in all possible ways so there is nothing to be blamed on them here.

Tracking Info:
    9Df1MvH.png

Finally got physical inspection clearance yesterday night only. Phew! :rolleyes:

One shipment box = Nexus + Bumper = Total customs duty = ₹1051/- :highfive:
    The logic/rule of 16% accessory rate on whole shipment did not apply for me. My shipment box and phone box were open and inspected.
    So people who are in Bangalore and worried about ordering both phone and accessory in same Google Play order - sit back and relax! :cool:

Customs breakup:
    • Basic customs duty: 260.00
    • Counter vailing duty: 263.00
    • Storage charge: 120.00
    • Handling fee: 350.00
    • Service tax 12%: 56.40
    • Education Cess 2.00%: 1.13
    • Higher Education Cess 1.00%: 0.56
    Total: 1051.09 (paid to delivery guy)

Stage 5: Delivery

DHL processed for delivery early morning today.
    DHL delivered today at 3:15 PM Feb 9, 2013
    Box status: Opened for inspection
    Documents received: DHL customs invoice, Google Play packaging/delivery slip (not invoice)

Total cost incurred for Nexus & Official Bumper: 20300 + 1741 + 1051 = 23092 INR :good:

If you see the first few pages, you will know how hard it was for me to keep this thread open that was even closed by the moderator the first day i opened it.
    I thank all the posters for keeping this thread alive..
    I would also like to thank IllUMINATUz for this wonderful thread.
    Let us all continue the good work of sharing and helping others and increase our N4 user/fan base. :)

Hope the info shared here is useful for other buddies and don't forget to hit
    SPGLWI2.png
    if it helped. :)
    Any clarification or info needed guys, ask here or PM me anytime!
    Happy to help! [P.S.: Yeah, I just went and got a new microsim from nearby Vodafone store too :p]
    Hi guys

Two days back I posted that my Nexus 4 had fallen and its display was broken. Today I went to local lg service centre . They were very helpful and agreed to change the screen. I was surprised to hear that. They assured me that I was their 4th customer bringing a Nexus fur screen replacement. So I was happy to know that. Also the total cost will be 46oo rs.
    If you're from hyderabad looking for a screen replacement , you can go to

Bhagya communications
    Maheswari complex
    Masab tank
    Hyderabad.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    So finally my nexus 4 is here..​
    here are the details

Service Used : PPOBox.com

Ordered on 28th of November
    Delivered to my friend on December 31st

Then my friend had to ship it to ppobox so excluding the two day delay for my package to reach ppobox,

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 14:20 NEW YORK SHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB
    Wednesday, January 09, 2013 20:20 NEW YORK SHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA
    Wednesday, January 09, 2013 21:21 NEW YORK SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 23:21 MUMBAI SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 23:33 MUMBAI SHIPMENT UNDER CUSTOM CLEARANCE

Then Thursday Night got an email that i have to pay for shipping and custom clearance
    I paid it on January 11 around 1pm

Custom Office works only half day on Saturdays and it is a holiday on Sunday, I guess.

And then from here the tracking(on ppobox) still shows that shipment is under custom clearance :p
    but on Monday, January 14, 2013 @ 19:51
    i got a mail from ppobox that my package has been dispatched locally, I was also provided the bluedart tracking number.
    From then on, i had to track my package from bluedart website
    Then finally,

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 16:27 the phone was delivered to me :)
    and the seal was not broken :laugh:

The Cost breakup :

The Google Part

Shipping Status Quantity Item Price
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Estimated Ship:
    4-5 weeks 1 Nexus 4 (16GB) $349.00
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shipping: $13.99
    Tax: $24.84
    Total: $387.83 = 21,211.86 INR

PPOBox Part

Total fees for shipment are below:

Item Actual Weight Including Volumetric: 600.0

ICC Shipping, Handling & Taxes: 618

Duty & Clearance Fees: Rs. 573

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total Due: Rs. 1,191

Octroi Part

had to pay for Octroi aswell since I reside inside Maharashtra

Octroi: 953INR
    Service Charge: 100INR
    Total Payable: 1053INR

Grand Total

Google Part + PPOBox part + Octroi part =
    21,211.86 + 1191 + 1053 =

23,455.86INR (Inc Octroi) ( 22,402.86 Ex Octroi)

NOTE:: Since the phone was first shipped to North Carolina(NC) from where the phone was shipped by my friend to PPOBox in New York(NY), the tax was only 24USD in NC as against 32-34USD in New York(NY). However additional shipping cost was approx 10USD so in total (24+10 = 34USD)about the same of what it would have cost if the phone was directly shipped to ppobox

PPOBox Review:
    I have suggested many users to use PPOBox and would advice them again for the following reasons (as experienced by myself)

1: It is an ICC Worldwide subsidary - Read on google what it is, they have been in this particular shop and forward service around the world for more than 30 years.
    2: Top Notch custom clearance and packaging and local shipping(Blue Dart) - took exactly two days:48 hours(you should provide them with the bill) and the seal wasn't broken (unlike from other services like HSG etc where the package is delayed, Seal is broken, Phone is switched on many a times etc item marked wrongly as electronics attracting a fine upto 20pc etc via DHL or other- that is because the package aren't shipped under ICC Next Flight service.. so custom official open each and every package and what not). The phone box was inside a thick cardboard box with lots of styrofoam packaging peanuts
    3: You pay them the custom clearance fees and shipping once your package reaches India - This results in accurate(live market) currency conversion rates and no overcharging (unlike other services who charge you beforehand and obviously more than the actual amount.. i paid only 1191INR inc shipping and custom duty )
    4: They have a physical office in Andheri, Mumbai - That always gives a sense of assurance(Unlike other services who simply transfer all shipping work to the respective Courier offices and if, god forbid anything untowardly happens, you are left at the mercy of the courier company)
    5: They have an Indian customer Care landline phone number (022-4064 1090) - Do I even have to explain why that is beneficial? :D
    6: Excellent Customer Support: It is truly excellent! and i mean TRULY EXCELLENT(sorry for shouting :p). I could always reach the online support (online website chat and email correspondence - Divyank) during the usual 8 hour office timings 9am-5pm (some times even till 9pm). All my online chat queries were answered within minutes and my emails answered satisfactorily within 12 hours.

I would again strongly suggest and advice everyone to use ppobox.com. It is cheapest,safest,best and the most experienced service for USA-INDIA and UK-INDIA(back and forth)

phew,, hope this writeup is detailed enough :angel::)
    now it is time for me to get back to my Nexus 4 :D
    and by the way, here is my nexus 4
    620423_4730714620364_509970468_o.jpg
    Comparison

Here is a comparison of the total cost for a Nexus 4 16 GB through different forwarding services.

PPO Box

Nexus 4 16 GB - 395.21 USD ~ Rs 22600 (Incl NY Tax) (Read few posts saying some people were charged only 377.5 USD incl NY tax, in that case ~ Rs 21600 )
    Shipping for 2lbs - Rs 1000 (Insurance extra but can be insured only upto 200 USD)
    Duty - Rs 600

Total : Rs 24200 / Rs 23200

comGateway / HopShopGo

Nexus 4 16 GB - 362.99 USD ~ Rs 20750
    Shipping 1kg - 30 USD incl insurance, fuel surcharge etc ~ Rs 1700 (First kg free offer valid till Dec 31st - HopShopGo, if you can avail that offer even better!)
    Customs - Rs 1000 incl DHL handling fee

Total : Rs 23450

Borderlinx

Nexus 4 16 GB - 387.64 USD ~ Rs 22150 (Incl OH Tax)
    Shipping plus customs - 56.77 USD ~ Rs 3240 (Customs is prepaid and you need to pay the complete amount to Borderlinx along with the shipping cost and includes insurance)

Total : Rs 25390