[ROM]FOXHOUND DIAMONDDOGS 3.65UPDATED4MDKtoMK2&AnyCarrier-SS-NOKNOX-CLEAN-FAST-THEMED

Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
[ROM]FOXHOUND DIAMONDDOGS 3.65UPDATED4MDKtoMK2&AnyCarrier-SS-NOKNOX-CLEAN-FAST-THEMED

Gogolie'sROM Port: Foxhound Diamond Dogs 3.6 MDK THRU MK2 COMPATIBLE & ANY CARRIER COMPATIBLE = VZW - AT&T - TMO - SPR THERE IS NO FORCED KERNEL OR MODULE INSTALL! (NECESSARY FOR SAFESTRAP PLEASE MODERATORS DON'T MAKE ME INCLUDE ONE ITS NOT NECESSARY FOR OUR PHONES!)

This very quick little TW rom is awesome its my daily. New update allows for zip install to any slot on SafeStrap or through any custom recovery. AT&T and other carriers may need to flash your MK2 modules or add in TMO APN/ AT&T APN / SPRINT APN settings to get this beast working 100%. If that didn't fix your problem then you need to install the GSM / LTE carrier modem (just guessing that your GSM if you can't get this going as thats been only complaint of lost data and he was able to fix it with proper carrier modem). If these options are too difficult I'll be posting my own comp packs for major carriers below in download sections zip install immediately after installing ROM.

Known issues/Not Working (only for select users):

No known issues exist, if you find a reoccurring bug that has not been addressed here or in the Int section please post.
Issues with not having "stockish on stock slot" may occur by having a heavily modified/themed ROM in stock slot using SafeStrap.

If it doesnt work for you I'm sorry your best bet if your on VZW is SS but with thousands of downloads and hardly any issues across the board with the 1st release I think that speaks for itself... ALL My ROMs rock and are fixed ports or originals and bug free for me or I wouldn't release them. Otherwise this thread would be a mile long like some other Roms that need constant support! Enjoy took me some time to put together so if it works thank me or better yet donate so you can see updates and more roms! :)

This is a port of the Foxhound Diamond Dog Team's v3.6 w/ ML6 base using a essential only install w a lot of mods and a clean diamond boot animation, included 4.4 apps and a sound/volume mod with the ultra sharp Foxhound theme. Updated all parts of ROM like Xposed / Play Store ect that were giving users some issues before.

Remember I myself nor XDA is responsible for any actions or mistakes or decisions you make with your phone. Installing a custom ROM is a personal decision I say flash it all but thats my decision. However a bit of insight would tell you there is no kernel forced installed like most ROMs try to do so there is much less chance of any errors or issues or bricking because of this. I recommend installing MK2 stock or your favorite kernel and trying and experimenting with this yourself.

Lil about me: I'm a now broke, technically I'm disabled (w/ 4 crushed discs in spine the gov says I'm too young to get disability and shouldn't admit that MMJ medicine works for me they=heartless pricks)I'm a full time single parent of a 1 yr old so Idon't get a lot of time for my passions anymore. ex award winning programmer (lost the love for it, be sure to copyright anything you intellectually own especially when it comes to working with G or MS. they'll steal your everything claim you signed it over and hang you out to dry) now i'm just a fellow android lover with a knack for making things work when they normally won't, experimenting, coding,scripting, anything I feel like doing so if this or any of my other creations or additions to your phone helped you in any way help keep my kid in fresh diapers or put a beer in my hand please. Anything is better than nothing I have spent countless hours learning testing and everything in between to bring you cool stuff like this. Thanks!
PS Sorry to all the fans of my ROM ports I had promised updates and made them but wasn't able to post on here because I didn't offer support or own a sprint phone (even though I fix/root and install my roms for customers of my home business on all national carriers without issues:!) Let em hate eh if I suddenly vanish and stop responding or supporting my threads (give me a few days to respond to PMs and questions) or my accounts not active find me at Infamous Forums. Thanks again for all the donations and support. I do this for the users that like their phones to have options. Not for the money or fame (LOL get treal i love the accusations they funny but come on play nice other devs lying about my stuff)

NEW DOWNLOADS: (Install .zip in any Custom Recovery. Tested on Philz and TWRP.)
UPDATED ZIP FOR "GOGOLIE'S UNOFFICIAL SLIM" VERSION 3.65: LINK
(Ignore the .zip header info it says Phoenix 7.3 I forgot to modify its not it is Foxhound DD 3.65 too much work being done to update)
NEW WALLPAPERS TO TRY:
#1, #2, [URL="http://feb.imghost.us/G7oG.jpg"]#3[/URL], #4, #5
ALTERNATIVE LOCKSCREENS:
OPTIONAL GPS FIX INTL: LINK (thx poeypresents/thedoman/jrkruse)

MORE DLs SOON LIKE COMP PACKS FOR SPRINT, TMOBILE AND AT&T **THESE ARENT NEEDED TO INSTALL IF OP IS FOLLOWED

OLD VERSION Download SS/TWRP Install by Restores:
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwL6-n3ZMcedTzY1WFJ4N1dEQ2s&export=download
or
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwL6-n3ZMcedTzY1WFJ4N1dEQ2s/
Install:
Unzip into your new SS backup dir into your backup Safestrap folder in a folder like gogolies-Foxhound3.6 make sure all files are simply in 1 folder and that folder is in your backup directory and restore to a ***blank/newly created or STOCK*** rom slot. I went super small as small as SS would allow for slot creation. If your getting an error on restoring be sure to try deleting the slot and re-adding it then restoring the system files. If your WiFi doesn't work try flashing MJ7 or MK2 SS modules but only flash modules after 1st booting up rom and knowing wifi isnt working. 1st boot takes time plz allow a minute after loading up 1st time after 1st boot. Startup time is fastest SS rom I've seen. FH Apps and Settings contain xposed and modules for it and can help u customize and tweak it a bit but are installed as system files and don't let you update easily but it can be done I suggest just leaving it until another release or read down in the thread for details on how to update if you must..
Special thanks to: you fools that downloaded this to help test and found little to no actual issues... or specific user issues... THCX boys!
Surge1223, Hashcode, rarffaele88, snakes, jrkruse, ktoonsez,open1your1eyes, sbreen94, k1mu, old&slow, beanstown106, Dubbsy, invisiblek, nitroglycerine33, jovy23, andybones and anyone else contributing anything toward development!

-gogolie
Screens from VZW:
49qL.bmp

Below is a copy of what raffaele88 said in his original thread please thank him and anyone associated.
header.png

feature.png

Based on last firmware
Deodexed & Rooted
Unlimited SMS recipient list
Disabled scrolling cache
Removed bloatwares (Available on zip)
Large APN list
Insert Xposed Framework
Battery 1% mod
Insert module for Xposed
DPI Changer
Market multi DPI inverted
Rom are Themed and costumizable with Xposed
Insert Rom Control in Settings
Enabled Call recording
4 Way reboot (Recovery,Download…
Hacked Stock Email App
Latest SuperSu update
Ota Update
Enabled all supported languages
Enabled call button on Contacts list
Auto wipe cache & dalvik-cache before flashing
Insert back button in Browser
Removed boot sound
MultiCSC
Busybox
More...

aroma1.png

Installation
Full wipe or without wipe
Essential Rom or Normal

Theme
Foxhound Black theme
Samsung

Keyboard*
Google
Samsung

Camera*
Samsung
Google

Kernel
Stock
faux

Launchers
Nova launcher
Apex
Touch Wiz

Performance Mod
SQlite
EXT4
GPU

Boot Animation
FoxHound Diamond Dogs
Google edition

Font
Foxhound (smaller)
Stock

Google Edition AOSP 4.4 Kitkat
Calculator
MMS
Calendar
Clock

Sound Mod
Viper4Android
Boost Audio

* Both application can be installed

line.png

how.png

1.Downalod Rom
2.Put in your Phone memory
3.Reboot in Recovery
4.Wipe data in you came from other rom (optional)
5.Select Zip and install
6.Reboot enjoy :)

line.png

download.png

LINK

Donate Rya Engel: Link
Donate Denny: Link

line.png

signature.png

FFX-User.png

FFX-User_Black.png

FFX-Supporter.png

line.png

credits.png

Rixsta for theme base link
Nottach for module link
Wanam for kernel
Rovo89 for Xposed framework link
Vertmus for Domination theme

Last edited:

bjoostema

Apr 1, 2013
looks absolutely amazing man! I will be hitting this up on my next day off, thank you for this!

chrismyu

Jun 11, 2012
im confused where to place the folder once i download the zip. i dl'd the zip. extracted it to my phone. made slot 2. went to restore in SS but cant find the folder to restore? how do i go about this?

oscar925

Feb 11, 2010
im confused where to place the folder once i download the zip. i dl'd the zip. extracted it to my phone. made slot 2. went to restore in SS but cant find the folder to restore? how do i go about this?

unzip the file you just downloaded into the folder where your backups are saved. for me its TWRP>BACKUPS>6056c852.Then you select rom slot 2(or make a slot 2).In the main menu select restore and you should see the file you unzipped with the rest of your backups if you have any. I just did it and this maybe my new favorite! Hope this helps you out

klabit87

Jul 11, 2011
This looks very nice. Looks like I may be updating to mk2 if /when I find the time. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

pmania

Nov 26, 2010
Is there a possibility of a version for those of us still running mdk/lokid?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dennisg34

warchyld77

Sep 5, 2013
The rom is great but it keeps screwing with my hangouts. One minute it'll work then the next it won't show

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium HD app

trook

Sep 7, 2010
Costa Mesa CA
Looking forward to another choice!

It looks like a very slim and smooth rom but still packed with features we need. But may i ask why rom slot 2? What, your roms too good for slot 1?:p , Also, how many ppl on MJ7 have tested it without updating? (Just curious). Thanks again for the new toy!

lazer9

Oct 17, 2007
Hermitage, PA
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Got this one up and running and I suppose the others I had tried in the past would work now to.

After some input in various threads by @Surge1223 , it came to my attention that I should try ODIN back to MJ7 and stick there instead of updating to the MK2 bootloader if wanting to run HD RLS12 in stock side which is my preference.

After I did that and restored my Nandroid of HD RLS12 to stock side then had to apply the MJ7 module, all was well.

Created a slot, and this time was able to get this up and running via restore to slot. 1st time of success with that with any ROM whether via Nandroid Restore or flashing to.

Monkeying around with it now, so far so good. One thing I notice is with Xposed Installer, In the settings under 'update' , there is an update available for it but it won't install - says something about package with that name and different signature found. :confused:

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Update: Root Explorer shows nothing as in will not load up directories just black screen? :confused:

Update #3: Nevermind about Root Explorer. User error. I mistakenly restored app & data from it via TIBU. I uninstalled and restored App only and all is well now! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Surge1223

DevilDog512

Nov 9, 2013
Austin
How do I increase the system partition, when I hit the + sign nothing happens.

The system partition size is pre-set in the app code. To my knowledge you can't resize it. Maybe if you rewrote the script but im not there yet. Ppl tend to forget safestrap 3.7x is still beta.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Gator Brah

Sep 24, 2013
seems like a sweet rom. I havent had time to restore my apps and what not but im looking forward to a test drive. On MJ7 btw...

Last edited:

rslu2

Oct 26, 2013
Restoring this ROM to my slot failed. I'm rooted on MK2 with SS 3.71 installed. Was able to load the Omega ROM, but not this one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Galaxys4bean

Jul 13, 2013
This ROM is awesome! Super slick and good looking.
You may want to put this in your instructions.
If you can't find where the backup folder is go into safestrap and make a backup of the cache on stock ROM.
Then extract the .zip file to the folder with the cache backup and has allot of numbers and letters on it.

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Restoring this ROM to my slot failed. I'm rooted on MK2 with SS 3.71 installed. Was able to load the Omega ROM, but not this one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

I know I said I wouldnt be offering support on this one but since you were kind enough to try my first omega version that and I really really like this rom over any others and I've ported a good 10 new ones to the phone now ;)

have you tried deleting the slot and then remaking it? not sure why but that seems to work if its failing restore. then just restore system files I actually just had to do this earlier after finishing up omega v19 sorry I am not able to see whats the issue I believe its something with the way safestrap is "formatting" or something. hope that helps no Idea if that doesnt work you might be in the restoring boat like lazer9 had to do that method will work for those unable to install this as is. odin mj7 reroot then ss then whatever. Oh and you don't have to put this on Slot 2 I just included it incase it still mattered in safestrap whether or not you restored to same slot but it does not matter apparently. So install to any slot should work fine probably even stock if someone dared try? same with MJ7 users just flash modules if it doesn't boot up first try. obviously theres some different issues with various parts of the rom plz continue to post your findings guys. I promise nothing but I'll help if I can.

Galaxys4bean

Jul 13, 2013
I found the first problem,
For me you can't download apps from play store, any tips?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Gogolie'sROM Port: Foxhound Diamond Dogs 3.6 MDK THRU MK2 COMPATIBLE & ANY CARRIER COMPATIBLE = VZW - AT&T - TMO - SPR THERE IS NO FORCED KERNEL OR MODULE INSTALL! (NECESSARY FOR SAFESTRAP PLEASE MODERATORS DON'T MAKE ME INCLUDE ONE ITS NOT NECESSARY FOR OUR PHONES!)

This very quick little TW rom is awesome its my daily. New update allows for zip install to any slot on SafeStrap or through any custom recovery. AT&T and other carriers may need to flash your MK2 modules or add in TMO APN/ AT&T APN / SPRINT APN settings to get this beast working 100%. If that didn't fix your problem then you need to install the GSM / LTE carrier modem (just guessing that your GSM if you can't get this going as thats been only complaint of lost data and he was able to fix it with proper carrier modem). If these options are too difficult I'll be posting my own comp packs for major carriers below in download sections zip install immediately after installing ROM.

Known issues/Not Working (only for select users):

No known issues exist, if you find a reoccurring bug that has not been addressed here or in the Int section please post.
    Issues with not having "stockish on stock slot" may occur by having a heavily modified/themed ROM in stock slot using SafeStrap.

If it doesnt work for you I'm sorry your best bet if your on VZW is SS but with thousands of downloads and hardly any issues across the board with the 1st release I think that speaks for itself... ALL My ROMs rock and are fixed ports or originals and bug free for me or I wouldn't release them. Otherwise this thread would be a mile long like some other Roms that need constant support! Enjoy took me some time to put together so if it works thank me or better yet donate so you can see updates and more roms! :)

This is a port of the Foxhound Diamond Dog Team's v3.6 w/ ML6 base using a essential only install w a lot of mods and a clean diamond boot animation, included 4.4 apps and a sound/volume mod with the ultra sharp Foxhound theme. Updated all parts of ROM like Xposed / Play Store ect that were giving users some issues before.

Remember I myself nor XDA is responsible for any actions or mistakes or decisions you make with your phone. Installing a custom ROM is a personal decision I say flash it all but thats my decision. However a bit of insight would tell you there is no kernel forced installed like most ROMs try to do so there is much less chance of any errors or issues or bricking because of this. I recommend installing MK2 stock or your favorite kernel and trying and experimenting with this yourself.

Lil about me: I'm a now broke, technically I'm disabled (w/ 4 crushed discs in spine the gov says I'm too young to get disability and shouldn't admit that MMJ medicine works for me they=heartless pricks)I'm a full time single parent of a 1 yr old so Idon't get a lot of time for my passions anymore. ex award winning programmer (lost the love for it, be sure to copyright anything you intellectually own especially when it comes to working with G or MS. they'll steal your everything claim you signed it over and hang you out to dry) now i'm just a fellow android lover with a knack for making things work when they normally won't, experimenting, coding,scripting, anything I feel like doing so if this or any of my other creations or additions to your phone helped you in any way help keep my kid in fresh diapers or put a beer in my hand please. Anything is better than nothing I have spent countless hours learning testing and everything in between to bring you cool stuff like this. Thanks!
    PS Sorry to all the fans of my ROM ports I had promised updates and made them but wasn't able to post on here because I didn't offer support or own a sprint phone (even though I fix/root and install my roms for customers of my home business on all national carriers without issues:!) Let em hate eh if I suddenly vanish and stop responding or supporting my threads (give me a few days to respond to PMs and questions) or my accounts not active find me at Infamous Forums. Thanks again for all the donations and support. I do this for the users that like their phones to have options. Not for the money or fame (LOL get treal i love the accusations they funny but come on play nice other devs lying about my stuff)

NEW DOWNLOADS: (Install .zip in any Custom Recovery. Tested on Philz and TWRP.)
    UPDATED ZIP FOR "GOGOLIE'S UNOFFICIAL SLIM" VERSION 3.65: LINK
    (Ignore the .zip header info it says Phoenix 7.3 I forgot to modify its not it is Foxhound DD 3.65 too much work being done to update)
    NEW WALLPAPERS TO TRY:
    #1, #2, [URL="http://feb.imghost.us/G7oG.jpg"]#3[/URL], #4, #5
    ALTERNATIVE LOCKSCREENS:
    OPTIONAL GPS FIX INTL: LINK (thx poeypresents/thedoman/jrkruse)

MORE DLs SOON LIKE COMP PACKS FOR SPRINT, TMOBILE AND AT&T **THESE ARENT NEEDED TO INSTALL IF OP IS FOLLOWED

OLD VERSION Download SS/TWRP Install by Restores:
    https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwL6-n3ZMcedTzY1WFJ4N1dEQ2s&export=download
    or
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwL6-n3ZMcedTzY1WFJ4N1dEQ2s/
    Install:
    Unzip into your new SS backup dir into your backup Safestrap folder in a folder like gogolies-Foxhound3.6 make sure all files are simply in 1 folder and that folder is in your backup directory and restore to a ***blank/newly created or STOCK*** rom slot. I went super small as small as SS would allow for slot creation. If your getting an error on restoring be sure to try deleting the slot and re-adding it then restoring the system files. If your WiFi doesn't work try flashing MJ7 or MK2 SS modules but only flash modules after 1st booting up rom and knowing wifi isnt working. 1st boot takes time plz allow a minute after loading up 1st time after 1st boot. Startup time is fastest SS rom I've seen. FH Apps and Settings contain xposed and modules for it and can help u customize and tweak it a bit but are installed as system files and don't let you update easily but it can be done I suggest just leaving it until another release or read down in the thread for details on how to update if you must..
    Special thanks to: you fools that downloaded this to help test and found little to no actual issues... or specific user issues... THCX boys!
    Surge1223, Hashcode, rarffaele88, snakes, jrkruse, ktoonsez,open1your1eyes, sbreen94, k1mu, old&slow, beanstown106, Dubbsy, invisiblek, nitroglycerine33, jovy23, andybones and anyone else contributing anything toward development!

-gogolie
    Screens from VZW:
    49qL.bmp

Below is a copy of what raffaele88 said in his original thread please thank him and anyone associated.
    header.png

feature.png

Based on last firmware
    Deodexed & Rooted
    Unlimited SMS recipient list
    Disabled scrolling cache
    Removed bloatwares (Available on zip)
    Large APN list
    Insert Xposed Framework
    Battery 1% mod
    Insert module for Xposed
    DPI Changer
    Market multi DPI inverted
    Rom are Themed and costumizable with Xposed
    Insert Rom Control in Settings
    Enabled Call recording
    4 Way reboot (Recovery,Download…
    Hacked Stock Email App
    Latest SuperSu update
    Ota Update
    Enabled all supported languages
    Enabled call button on Contacts list
    Auto wipe cache & dalvik-cache before flashing
    Insert back button in Browser
    Removed boot sound
    MultiCSC
    Busybox
    More...

aroma1.png

Installation
    Full wipe or without wipe
    Essential Rom or Normal

Theme
    Foxhound Black theme
    Samsung

Keyboard*
    Google
    Samsung

Camera*
    Samsung
    Google

Kernel
    Stock
    faux

Launchers
    Nova launcher
    Apex
    Touch Wiz

Performance Mod
    SQlite
    EXT4
    GPU

Boot Animation
    FoxHound Diamond Dogs
    Google edition

Font
    Foxhound (smaller)
    Stock

Google Edition AOSP 4.4 Kitkat
    Calculator
    MMS
    Calendar
    Clock

Sound Mod
    Viper4Android
    Boost Audio

* Both application can be installed

line.png

how.png

1.Downalod Rom
    2.Put in your Phone memory
    3.Reboot in Recovery
    4.Wipe data in you came from other rom (optional)
    5.Select Zip and install
    6.Reboot enjoy :)

line.png

download.png

LINK

Donate Rya Engel: Link
    Donate Denny: Link

line.png

signature.png

FFX-User.png

FFX-User_Black.png

FFX-Supporter.png

line.png

credits.png

Rixsta for theme base link
    Nottach for module link
    Wanam for kernel
    Rovo89 for Xposed framework link
    Vertmus for Domination theme

Hey giglie, I was wondering if you can tell me what are the differences between this and Omega v. 19 which I just loaded. I have MDK so I use TWRP not SS.
    Also, is there a potential workaround to Knox that you know of on the 4.4 TW roms?

BTW, I asked Ktoonsz for help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hey can u give zman some instruction on how you got omega on mdk this will be same method for all my roms.

as to workaround i want to say yes but until a custom kernel comes out no. the bootloader/modem for tw4.4 needs to be cracked otherwise your knox gets triggered. an official vzw modem / tw rom would be a huge help so if you can pull any of that stuff let me know ;) but im sure the workaround your referring to will be performed by hashcode or ss as thats only knox workaround that works for me n hash is the man so hoping soon but VZW in terms of dev and official releases is always last soo we wait :( im trying some things with 4.4.2 foxhound 4.1 and echoe 14 (btw v12 of echoe will be finished today and online in development area...its official as friedrich420 said go!)

foxhound is basically as close as youll come to an AOSP rom for SS or looks anyways. its the fastest available according to the International page which is the same phone we have technically. but im sure that bob will argue that one too ;) try it out is all i can tell u with mdk you will like it if u can get it up and going like mine. once again ignore all the posts about battery ect they dont know what their talking about. if you idle on fox you'll get 3 days of battery. if you idle on HD12 you get 3 days of battery. nothing else to say... working on echoe / bcbg / chaos now hope that helps ill pm you if your okay with possibly triggering knox with 4.4.2 when i get something ready to test but it wont be for a couple days. ill be sure to include the directions in future threads on how to install these on mdk if youd be kind enough to post a little instruction for the users looking thx bro
    That is for the Omega Rom. I wanna use the foxhound rom.

HE MIGHT HAVE PUT OMEGA IN INSTRUCTIONS BUT MY ROMS ARE UNIVERSALLY THE SAME TO GET IT WORKING IN ONE ROM WILL MAKE IT WORK IN THE OTHER TOO :)

TO ADDRESS THE GROUP TXT ISSUE IM WILLING TO BET ITS A SETTING IN XPOSED MODULE THAT IS MAKING IT GOOFY FOR YOU... I DONT HAVE AN ISSUE LIKE THAT. NEW VERSION OF THIS ROM WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ENOUGH HAD SOME ISSUES UPLOADING TO AH BUT JUST ABOUT HAVE ECHOE 12 UP.

Wondering if anyone has Philztouch installed and would be willing to help me with a test... theres an option in philz that lets you convert backups to update.zip.

Would someone be kind enough to restore Foxhound thru philz dont modify or restart just go into the create update.zip from backup of this current rom and the upload the .zip for me?! pp pplease & thank you! goal is to modify the script to work with any backup ill get his permission if i plan on releasing it of course but i think he must use a different edify / update script (obviously) just want to take a look and i cant use the recovery as im on ss ov course

Pass me your altered Suit and tie wallpaper too plz. I'll inject it in next release if pos. any other sharp free to use wallpapers you guys think would fit stylishly with these roms ill look at pm me with yer best.

im just fn around with this new 4.4 working tw wifi kernel right now itll b soon on 4.1 Foxhounds promise.(its ready for TMO but yall gotta wait for VZW too cause im difficult like that.)

so ya there is a working 4.4 tw kernel that doesnt need the new bootloader flashed or modem and wifi works great.... the only carrier it doesnt work for is vzw :( yet its not my work just reporting good news. google will give u more info as my lips are sealed due to stingy developers on xda that hate to be outdone and all the mods rules like taking away our freedom of speech and disconnecting the developer community one at a time... at least their all gathering in one spot to prove their conspirators or peers with a qu at the begining of the word peer wrong. i figured it sounded a bit extreme that there was never to be a work around and everyone must trigger KNoX how silly.
    k im out
    =peace
    Just asking to be completely sure. Foxhound can ONLY be installed as a restore install? I can't flash it through SS as zip?
    l be posting the .zip to the Foxhound NEW XPOSED UPDATED VERSION!!, Nemesis, Echo, Phoenix an others ive recently come up with a generic script allowing for installs on any phone recovery software via zip so the recovery install will be a safefail but it does work nicely for me and a lot of other people and you can put it on stock or whereever
    Not sure how many of you flashed to the stock slot or not but i recently had GPS issues on my rom in slot one after a complete re-flash of MJ7. Turns out i had to go into the stock rom slot, enable the GPS and clear the warning message that pops up. Works flawlessly after that. Give it a shot...
    There is alt of little quirks like that with the recent version of SS. Not everything is being translated properly between the roms.