[KERNEL][July25] ElementalX & Bulletproof | S2W | DT2W | L2M | BLN + more

Search This thread

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
Thanks Flar2, you totally killed my kernel and android OS usage! I went from 20%ish of kernel and OS usage with the stock kernel, to less than 9%. Battery is MUCH improved now on ARHD 9.3!

Reactions: flar2
May 13, 2010
My absolutely favorite kernel so far, thanks so much for sharing! Only issue was camera/video not working and confirmed same issue with a friend's phone that I flashed. Keep up the great work!

gatoradeboy

May 12, 2013
If something goes wonky or the kernel doesn't work properly, can I just restore a previous nandroid to get my phone back to the way it was before the kernel installation?

I thought I read somewhere that you had to re-install the previous kernal that a restore wouldn't work due to added files???

artjrv

Mar 31, 2011
Scranton, Pa.
I installed this kernel but my camera does not work....how would I go about fixing this issue...thanks..

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

dark2099

Aug 27, 2012
Chicago
I'm not sure if this works with 100% of the camera issues, but if you have a nandriod of your phone at stock, flash that, pull the liboemcamera.so from /system/lib, flash back to your custom setup, and replace the liboemcamera.so with the stock one that you pulled.

Simba501

Feb 2, 2010
I'm not sure if this works with 100% of the camera issues, but if you have a nandriod of your phone at stock, flash that, pull the liboemcamera.so from /system/lib, flash back to your custom setup, and replace the liboemcamera.so with the stock one that you pulled.

This. Or just pull the file from the rom zip. Make sure permissions are correct and reboot.

Sent from my HTC One

crucial929

Jul 10, 2008
Covington , ky
Tried bulletproof on 126.502.12 and my camera quit working ... That something I did or the kernel not built for 126.502.12?

Nevermind I didn't read enough, my bad

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

kayone73

Nov 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Do either of these kernels play well with CM10.1? I cannot tell from the thread title.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

sagarsamtani

May 8, 2008
Can i install bullet proof on my stock 1.26 out of the box At&T htc one?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Links to my HTC One kernels in the international forum. These both work on the AT&T HTC One, please post comments in the universal threads rather than here.

Bulletproof
    Bulletproof is a stockish kernel with added features, meant to be simple and stable.

ElementalX
    ElementalX has more performance tweaks and lots of hardware options for those who like to tweak

camera will not work on stock Rom

here try this fix I put togather
    Good results again. I used Power Saver for the whole duration of test.
    http://db.tt/B4q1X3jq .txt dump

love your kernels. i do have a question, when we flash from recovery what will the kernel build be under about phone? just to make sure i don't need to manually push the boot.img.
    Hi flar
    Do u have flashable recovery kernel for new leak aTT base 4.3 ?
    Thanks in advanceand cheers:)

Enviado desde mi HTC One usando Tapatalk 2

He does, go to the thread in the international HTC One forum for whichever kernel you'd like to run and it will be in the first post.