Inverted T-Mobile Deodexed NF4 & NF9 (4.4.2) TouchWiz Apks 9/10

Search This thread

mdiaz33685

Feb 20, 2009
Tampa, FL
Added Tweaked NE6 alpha versions to the first post.

thanks... what would be the difference with that tweaked version... what changes... can you please let us know...

love that inverted apps,, really, really, really... :good:

started using maildroid for my email app, and then install themed maildroid, make everything black with that...

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
thanks... what would be the difference with that tweaked version... what changes... can you please let us know...

love that inverted apps,, really, really, really... :good:

started using maildroid for my email app, and then install themed maildroid, make everything black with that...

The Tweaked versions are for the rom Tweaked, so they don't break the mods done in the rom.

artistree

Jan 9, 2012
Can't see tx when I type

Hey flashed this no problem but now I cannot see the text in the box when I type I flashed the nb4 secmms

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Hey flashed this no problem but now I cannot see the text in the box when I type I flashed the nb4 secmms
Been answered a few times in the thread.

It's because your rom is odexed. These are for deodexed roms. You'll have to go into the system/priv-app folder of your phone and delete the odex file for the mms and reboot. You'll have to do the same for each of the apks you flashed from here..

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: cerj and artistree
hyperdrive custom rom

The Tweaked versions are for the rom Tweaked, so they don't break the mods done in the rom.

Can you perhaps make a "modded" NB4 dark version for the Hyperdrive rom
so it won't break the built-in excellent call recording feature ?
(the SecContacts, OSup and SecPhone don't have any other modifications)

Would really appreciate it....
Thanks in advance ...

Last edited:

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida

Thanks in advance ...
@sbreen94 is working on the update. It wouldn't make sense to make a Mod for it when it's going to change.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Sorry man, but I'm not planning on posting modded versions of these apks for every rom. I only posted the Tweaked versions because that's the rom I personally run...

Like I mentioned in the OP, devs and themers are welcome to use these as long as they just ask first and post proper credit.

Thanks in advance ...

As to NF1.. I'll try to get those versions up as soon as I can.

If you flash the ne6/nb4 versions on nf1, please don't complain anywhere that something has broken or not working right with your volte or normal calls. There were changes in there, so flash/use these at your own risk....

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
Sorry man, but I'm not planning on posting modded versions of these apks for every rom. I only posted the Tweaked versions because that's the rom I personally run...

Like I mentioned in the OP, devs and themers are welcome to use these as long as they just ask first and post proper credit.

As to NF1.. I'll try to get those versions up as soon as I can.

If you flash the ne6/nb4 versions on nf1, please don't complain anywhere that something has broken or not working right with your volte or normal calls. There were changes in there, so flash/use these at your own risk....

No issues so far

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts