[Q] Camera Can't Focus after flashing Custom ROM

Search This thread

Hiderisha

Feb 10, 2014
Hi,

I'm a newbie, And yesterday I was posting a thread regardless of my phone trouble :
This One*
*It has been solved though

And now, My Device is using :
Android : Kit Kat [4.4.2]
ROM : [OFFICIAL] Vanir Nightlies
Kernel : 3.1.10-CM+,
I'm using GApps From here : This Link
And choosing 443Current-DHO-GAPPs.zip.

The first impression when I'm using this ROM, was It's so damn fast ! Haha, I like it very much.

But now, I'm facing issue with the Camera. The output can't be focus, so Blur .. :crying:
To tell You the truth, i don't know whether this GApps is compattible with my devices since I'm using version 4.4.2 not 4.4.3.
And that GApps zip name was 443, not 442(Can't find 442 there, just 44).

How to solve this issue ?
Please kindly advice sir, I don't know what to do :(

Oh ya, I'm just wondering What if I changed it into iodak kernel v9.5 [11.01.2014] ?
What if I change it to WerewolfJB kernel v009 [04-29-2014] ?
Is it compatible with my current devices environment ?
Is it the root cause of my Camera Blur (the Kernel version isn't compatible)?

I know the last 4 question is probably not related with the main question, but I'm just wondering You know, hhe.

p.s. :
- Please let me know if I got something wrong while posting thread here, I'm newbie in XDA Developer Forum.
- I still can't post in development section yet, so i made this thread , instead of asking directly to the Custom ROM respective maintenace

Last edited:

Flying_Bear

Jan 16, 2011
You are on roms based on nexus 7 2012 software. They are faster, but have some issues with camera (so yeah, blur doesn't work)
To "fix" the issue, look for roms based on official cm11 sources. Keep in mind that on 4.4.3, blur doesn't work with these roms either, so if you want it that bad, look for 4.4.2 version