Well for those that didn't had luck with tb there is another way how to do it..... ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS .....
1.Download root explorer (I prefer root browser)
Open it ...and create some back up folder in external_SD for editing and backup
2.go to Data/Data/com.android.providers.settings/Databases and copy only the settings.db file to dat back up location (I always do two backup locations 1st for editing and 2nd For back up just in case that something goes wrong)and I repeat "only the settings.db file" because the other two file will be created after editing the settings.db
Now when you copied the file u can go head and edit it with SQLite editor. How to ?
3. Download SQ lite from google play store
4. Open it and tap the files button at the top of the app
5. Find the folder you copied the settings.db file
6. Click at the file naviget to system then go all the way down until you see "notification_panel_active_app_list" not the notification_panel_default_active_app_list or notification_panel_active_app_list_for_reset it has to be the " notification_panel_active_app_list " I see you guys understand LOL
7. Open the notification_panel_active_app_list by pressing edit
at the end of your list type for mobil data MobileData; or any other which you might found in this thread
8.after typing press the back button on phone and open your root explorer one more time
9.go to that location you edit the file now you will see all tree files
10.first go to Data/Data/com.android.providers.settings/Databases and delete the old files then copy the edited files to this location
11. Change the Premissions of settings.db to 0660 (rw-rw----) and both the settings.db-shm and settings.db-wal to 0600 which is (rw-------)
And if u want to make sure that everything will work without the bootloop just change the Ownership for all 3 files for both owner and group to 1000: system
12. Reboot and ALAKAZAM your toggles should be there
Now I know this is way is much more complicated then the tb's way but I just wanted to share another way for it and maybe for those who don't know how to use tb yet good enough don't worry folks you will learn
---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------
Did some of you guys tried already assistive light for torch it's samsung stock widgets maybe it should work I just wanted to know before I try it if some of you already tried it ?