[Q] Month-to-Month and off-contract
Just wanted to ask if anyone knows whether AT&T's "month-to-month" means that you have to activate the phone, with a new plan, on AT&T only. I talked to a Verizon rep yesterday and unfortunately that's true with VZW (so I can't pay the full price and run away, i have to open a new line with them).
The good news is that "all of [their] 4G phones are sim-unlocked" (quoting Verizon rep here). But what's the good in that if I have to start a line of service with them?
Can someone ask for me pretty please (AT&T's live chat is for their customers only)?
This would be rather annoying; i'd prefer not to buy the Canadian version because I'd have to wait for everything to be confirmed compatible.
1) AT&T's has a back mic that no one else has. SUPRISE!
2) TMO's has a 2.4MP front vs 2.1MP for all other versions?? SUPRISE!
3) I'm not going to even mention Verizon's.
4) F320 G2s are veryyyyy expensive on the web and so far don't have much support here.
5) Telling from the above, the Canadian D803 is probably going to come up with another surprise of its own.