Votes: 27 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

sixstringsg

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2009
Dallas, TX
FaultException has now posted an official Vibrant CM9 thread. This thread will now be a thread for kangs that have cherry-picks added on top. I will contact a moderator to move it to the general section now as well. The first one is compiling now, and the OP is under construction.

http://goo-inside.me/devs/glitch/CM9_Kangs/Vibrant

Last edited:

Exel

Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Google Pixel 6 Pro
- reserved to say thanks - :p

Just flashed it, been running for a little bit.
I could feel the speed increase in this compared to Passion.
Great work, and thanks.

Things I've noticed so far:
- Speed increase compared to Passion.
- I like not having to mount the phone when I connect to the computer. (It transfers things faster, too.)
- Multi-tasking (Hold home button) doesn't take forever to come up anymore.
- It feels really smooth.
- Pulldown toggles are there, nice.
- Launcher is kind of laggy, but we're used to that.
- Keyboard doesn't lag as much as other ICS ROMs.

Last edited:

karimsaud21

Aug 11, 2010
Texas
Does this ROM have the CM Settings patch already put in, or do we need to add it ourselves?

Also, is 911 fully functional as it is in Onecosmics rom?

Last edited:

blackoakx22

Sep 10, 2010

Attachments

• device-2011-12-29-224307.jpg
    device-2011-12-29-224307.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6,274
Reactions: Exel

roffee

Jan 13, 2009
after flash gps_fix_build11_captivatemtd.zip . gps is still failure. and display is horizontal by default.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FaultException has now posted an official Vibrant CM9 thread. This thread will now be a thread for kangs that have cherry-picks added on top. I will contact a moderator to move it to the general section now as well. The first one is compiling now, and the OP is under construction.

http://goo-inside.me/devs/glitch/CM9_Kangs/Vibrant
    Newest build:
    http://goo.gl/VycqY

Changed:
    GPS Works!
    SU Works!
    Everything important works!
    Am I missing an update log from 14? What's different?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
    Any idea when OP will be updated to include list of changes with 14?

So here's how this works: I do not own a Vibrant. I have a friend that does, so i maintain this for him and a few other guys. I am helping maintain and test kernels for four devices, I have work, and I have school, so i am quite limited on time. I do not make money from this ROM, in fact I lose money due to bandwidth costs. The more people bug me about it, the more likely I am to stop maintaining this ROM, or just stop posting it on XDA. The OP will get updated, I figured people would rather have a new build and no OP than the other way around. I also link to the i9000 OP in my OP, you can find the info yourself.
    Once device trees and such are pushed, how many would be interested in nightlies? As of now, build 14 only has 53 downloads. At that point, it probably wouldn't be worth the bandwidth costs to upload nightlies, but we'll see.

Edit: I'll also have to look and see at the end of the month how much bandwidth I'm using. I might have enough to be fine without paying extra, we'll see.
    New fixed build coming in a couple hours.