[ROM][4.1.2][12/25][OFFICIAL] AOKP Jellybean 4.1 Builds

Search This thread

themacman1000

Dec 30, 2010
Portland
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 628254

Read mixed comments about bluetooth stability on this ROM. Anyone using the latest build of 4.1.2 AOKP still having bluetooth issues?

It's quite an important factor to me as i rely on bluetooth quite a lot.

moody03svt

Feb 19, 2007
Read mixed comments about bluetooth stability on this ROM. Anyone using the latest build of 4.1.2 AOKP still having bluetooth issues?

It's quite an important factor to me as i rely on bluetooth quite a lot.

I have not had any bluetooth issues but I have had GPS and Cell Signal issues. Most of the time when the GPS turns on it cuts cell signal but then comes back a min later and then loses again. Sometimes it found a happy medium and I was able to have both GPS running and cell signal.

Aside from this it has been perfect for me.

Viper4713

Feb 7, 2013
Why is it that CM10.0 will not boot on my phone, why is it that AOKP will not boot on my phone, why is it that CM10.1 boots just fine on my phone??? I can't use CM10.1 though because it has bugs that I can not deal with when I need my phone for business as well, I searched all over, no one else really seems to have this issue, I am S-OFF and HBOOT 1.09, so boot.img flashing is not the issue

DvineLord

Aug 29, 2010
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
AT&T HTC One X
Why is it that CM10.0 will not boot on my phone, why is it that AOKP will not boot on my phone, why is it that CM10.1 boots just fine on my phone??? I can't use CM10.1 though because it has bugs that I can not deal with when I need my phone for business as well, I searched all over, no one else really seems to have this issue, I am S-OFF and HBOOT 1.09, so boot.img flashing is not the issue

start using official cwm instead of twrp, i bet all the roms you want to flash will start working.

Viper4713

Feb 7, 2013
I ran a 1.85 RUU, I can boot this phone fine now however I am lost
holding the recent app button opens google now, holding the home button opens recent apps, I forgot, how do you change the system nav bar? NOT the on screen optional nav bar, I can't seem to find it in ROM Control, I am lost

jacobas92

Dec 21, 2010
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I ran a 1.85 RUU, I can boot this phone fine now however I am lost
holding the recent app button opens google now, holding the home button opens recent apps, I forgot, how do you change the system nav bar? NOT the on screen optional nav bar, I can't seem to find it in ROM Control, I am lost

That feature isn't implemented in this rom.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

korext

Jul 24, 2010
running your b7 Kern and 4.1 AOKP.

runs smooth except for the occasional FC. One question though, is there any way to rest the battery cash? I know some other roms in recovery you can do it, but not sure in this one. My battery metter is off and I dont think I'm charging it and draining it fully. There anyway to rest the battery software/code?

thanks mate,
Kore

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
Um. Excuse me. And no..nobody told me about digging up an old thread. If a thread is considered dead it usually gets deleted.
And 2nd of all, I didn't notice the date on it. Not very nice of u to comment in a thread about my "infractions". Why didn't u just p.m me?
Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Plz get your facts straight dude. Don't bother pm'img me as ur now blocked. Stay true playa! Lol

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

And third of all...why u keeping tabs on me and this thread? U are obviously digging up old threads if ur commenting in this one. Wow..don't u have better things to do than flame me? REALLY??

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Um. Excuse me. And no..nobody told me about digging up an old thread. If a thread is considered dead it usually gets deleted.
And 2nd of all, I didn't notice the date on it. Not very nice of u to comment in a thread about my "infractions". Why didn't u just p.m me?

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Plz get your facts straight dude. Don't bother pm'img me as ur now blocked. Stay true playa! Lol

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

And third of all...why u keeping tabs on me and this thread? U are obviously digging up old threads if ur commenting in this one. Wow..don't u have better things to do than flame me? REALLY??

Man, most of us are subbed to old threads or are able to open up original android section, where the most recent comment was made shows the thread

Next, threads don't get deleted if dead. Just closed. This thread is a despot of information and therefore not deleted

Third, when you flip a few pages back, its obvious the threads are old, regardless of seeing the date.

Fourth, my fingers hurt and that's not your fault

Fifth, your response to KungFuCracka94 was both immature and inaccurate. @timmaaa already told you to stop digging old threads, today if I'm not wrong

Nobody is flaming you, we want the rules to be maintained. We watch out for each other because its a community of respected devs and respectful users. Now, follow the rules, and respect everyone

OK I'm done...sorry if this entire thing is too much, in retrospect it kinda is but I made my point and said whatever else others would say

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Z1cK

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
I understand. But cmon. Give us noobies a break

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP Jellybean 4.1.2 Official Builds
    For the HTC One XL (AT&T HTC One X)

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

downloads-4.png

4.1 Milestone 1.1: http://goo.im/devs/rohan/evita/aokp/aokp_jb-4.1_evita-milestone1.1.zip
    Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

installation-1.png

1. Download the latest build from above depending on what version you want (4.1 or 4.2)
    2. Download the Jellybean Google Apps package from a site such as http://goo.im/gapps
    3. Reboot into your recovery of choice
    4. Make a backup of your current device
    5. (optional) Transfer that backup to your PC for safekeeping
    6. Factory Wipe your device if you aren't coming from AOKP Jellybean already
    7. Install the ROM zip, followed by the Google Apps package
    8. IF YOU CAME FROM THE 2.20 FIRMWARE/NEWER HBOOT, THEN YOU MUST FLASH THE BOOT.IMG FROM THE ZIP THROUGH FASTBOOT

DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT BOOTLOOPING IF YOU FLASHED A CUSTOM KERNEL OR DID NOT MANUALLY FLASH THE STOCK KERNEL VIA FASTBOOT.

Lastly, if you enjoy my work and what I've done for this device, then please consider donating to motivate me further.

Donations are never required but always very much appreciated :) All my money comes from donations as I am in high school. Thank you very much. My link is right below my name on the left.

source-2.png

If you want to see the 4.1 Source + Device files, go here: http://github.com/AOKP/
    Good news- this ROM is now official!
    We got merged in last night and I did a test build using official sources, everything seems to have worked well.

Next Build 4 will be posted on aokp.co! This thread will be turned into a discussion/problems thread, instead of a release thread. For support from Build 4 and onwards, you can head over to #AOKP-support on IRC, or post here like normal.

A hearty thanks goes out to all the AOKP team members for approving my device maintainership.
    So just a quick update...

Good news and bad news:

Good news is that 4.2 is almost done merging into AOKP. The frameworks were completely overhauled by Google, and although the update doesn't seem like a big one over 4.1.2, under the hood it is huge.

Bad news is that AOKP had to rebase off AOSP again. All features have been merged since then, but hardware support is currently only for Nexii. That means that right now our device is not working in AOKP. However, the last few days I've been working dilligently (hence my lack of updates or anything) and so far I've gotten it to compile and hang at HTC screen. Good thing about this is that I actually have adb at this screen, which means that stuff is indeed working under the hood, but some things like the adreno drivers are keeping the ROM from booting.

I'll provide another update if any more progress is made.