[Q] International OG Pro variant 32 GB only

Search This thread

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
hello everyone,
Similar to LG Optimus g Pro e980 (At&t US), what specific international variant model that has only 32 GB internal storage ?

For example the e988 variant has 16 GB and 32 GB versions.

The reason im asking this because I flashed a e988 Hong Kong Jellybean kdz in my e980 and now it only shows a 10 GB storage.

Since Flashing a stock e980 tot gives me now a wrong model error, my only option is to flash an international KDZ that will return my default 32 GB storage.

Alex CWM backup Fix is the best option but I dont have a micro SD card right now and buying an overprice micro SD card is not practical.

Another option is to wait for 5 days micro SD delivery from ebay

Last edited:

luisoman2000

Jul 4, 2012
hello everyone,
Similar to LG Optimus g Pro e980 (At&t US), what specific international variant model that has only 32 GB internal storage ?

For example the e988 variant has 16 GB and 32 GB versions.

The reason im asking this because I flashed a e988 Hong Kong Jellybean kdz in my e980 and now it only shows a 10 GB storage.

Since Flashing a stock e980 tot gives me now a wrong model error, my only option is to flash an international KDZ that will return my default 32 GB storage.

Alex CWM backup Fix is the best option but I dont have a micro SD card right now and buying an overprice micro SD card is not practical.

Another option is to wait for 5 days micro SD delivery from ebay

If you have cwm you can flash the ATT kitkat rom uploaded in the forum, that should get you back on track. Another option is to modify your build.prop so that it gets recognized as an E980. then you could flash the tot file.

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
i flashed easy kat zip but still have a 10 GB storage

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Free mobile app

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
If you have cwm you can flash the ATT kitkat rom uploaded in the forum, that should get you back on track. Another option is to modify your build.prop so that it gets recognized as an E980. then you could flash the tot file.

I edit my model name via es explorer and still LG Flash Tool says my wrong model phone.

huhu I'm freakin piss off

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app