How to watch Amazon Prime Videos?

Search This thread

Giopand

Feb 12, 2011
Does anyone know is there any method to be able to watch Amazon Prime videos on my Sprint Note 3 SM-N900P rooted with NC5.

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: GavinMazey

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC
Just go to the desktop amazon site via chrome and watch a video.

Edit: never mind, looks like this doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:

idone

Jul 7, 2006
idoneapps.com
I watch prime and hulu.

find patched flashplayer for kitkat (its posted on xda multiple times) and use browser that lets you change useragent to desktop... i use dolphin.

In your prime video settings make sure flash is selected and not silverlight and it will work.

Giopand

Feb 12, 2011
I watch prime and hulu.

find patched flashplayer for kitkat (its posted on xda multiple times) and use browser that lets you change useragent to desktop... i use dolphin.

In your prime video settings make sure flash is selected and not silverlight and it will work.

I downloaded flash and it only works for games and YouTube flash on dolphin but not amazon videos. Do you have that patched flash player? let me know. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Giopand

Feb 12, 2011
I watch prime and hulu.

Also the new dolphin doesn't have an option to select browser as desktop. And I didn't find any silverlight option.

idone

Jul 7, 2006
idoneapps.com
Also the new dolphin doesn't have an option to select browser as desktop. And I didn't find any silverlight option.

Im not googling everything 4 u but here http://www.google.com/search?q=xda+dev+kitkat+flashplayer

Its the first link.

I update dolphin every time, newest version does have user agent settings.
As for flash/silverlight setting in amazon look harder. Same for desktop mode in dolphin, look harder its there.

Reactions: Giopand

Giopand

Feb 12, 2011
Im not googling everything 4 u but here http://www.google.com/search?q=xda+dev+kitkat+flashplayer

Its the first link.

As for flash/silverlight setting in amazon look harder. Same for desktop mode in dolphin, look harder its there.

Thanks, I just found out the only thing I have to change was the desktop mode and it works. I found that to change to desktop mode as default you need to open a Web page and the it gives you the option. Then a message will appear about silverlight or flash when you try to watch a movie for first time, I just select flash and that's it watch and it looks ok. Not bad.

Thanks a lot idone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone know is there any method to be able to watch Amazon Prime videos on my Sprint Note 3 SM-N900P rooted with NC5.

Thanks for your help.

Its the first link.