help me! OPO can't do the main thing its suppose to - make calls! too quiet!

Search This thread

unknown00

Jul 28, 2007
i've been using my OPO for about 2 days now and it does not do well the main thing it's suppose to - make calls!!!

it's sooooooooo quiet, which is it a bit odd. ALL sounds are loud (music, android sounds, videos, etc) but NOT calls!! i can barely hear the other person on max volume levels from both speaker and in ear. i do have the latest cyanogen installed but no idea why just the calls are so quiet. any ideas?!

luv4greenleaves

Nov 4, 2012
I don't have this problem. I did not have it. After rooting I flashed Franco kernel, I wanted to suggest the same...

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Will you still get official updates if your rooted and flashed the Franco kernel? How do you like to new kernel? Better battery life? Better charging control?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

Will you still get official updates if your rooted and flashed the Franco kernel? How do you like to new kernel? Better battery life? Better charging control?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

I flashed this kernel yesterday, it seems ok. There are no lags whatsoever. Battery life was very good. I had SOC around 4h and still 40% battery. But i charged it anyway. The call quality is very good, I cannot complain at all. Basically, only issue I have is the yellow tint at the very bottom of the screen which happens to be the construction fault.