[Q] Heating Problem - Defy+

Search This thread

royalvebs

Sep 8, 2012
Mumbai
Hello There !!!

I have Defy+, purchased it just 4 days before and now getting some issues related to heating.

Sometimes, my Defy+ over heated while talking and surfing.

No Custom Roms. No Rooting done. Not so much time for Games. Very few applications installed.

Please help me and suggest the possible way to come over it.

thekguy

Nov 13, 2009
Mumbai
You could get it checked at the service centre, but the phone does normally get a bit warm while wifi usage, so it may not be a problem unless it gets really warm

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Which one is better overall defy or defy plus or xt535? I would like to switch from wfs . Any other better device in the same range?

fiskenigaten

Jan 3, 2012
Defy+ is best for battery and many custom roms

Xt353 is good for official ICS, but NO custom roms

Sent from my defy+

vedang81

Jul 16, 2012
Vadodara
Which one is better overall defy or defy plus or xt535? I would like to switch from wfs . Any other better device in the same range?

defy+ is bettr i too switched to it from my wfs but i would better suggest u stick with wfs coz its much developed like in customs roms etc and if u still willing to change then there's many phones in this range just google it. Better to choose new models vich comes with official ICS coz defy+ is nw some what old and not much roms if you are concerned to it :)

Sent from my alienware lappy

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Hello There !!!

I have Defy+, purchased it just 4 days before and now getting some issues related to heating.

Sometimes, my Defy+ over heated while talking and surfing.

No Custom Roms. No Rooting done. Not so much time for Games. Very few applications installed.

Please help me and suggest the possible way to come over it.

Heating problem is normal coz of calls and internet usage. Then also its your new phone that isn't suppose to happen so try to contact service center as mentioned in above comments

Sent from my alienware lappy

Last edited: