Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PWn3R

Dec 10, 2010
Flagstaff
Nexus 7
Motorola Droid X
This is definitely cool, but I am seeing multiple reboots per day trying to use it as my daily driver. Most commonly seeing it after trying to send a text. The text goes out and then the phone reboots. Any ideas? I have tried two full clean installs and I did a full wipe both times. This is cool but if it isn't stable that's no bueno.

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.2.8 FOR TORO

This is definitely cool, but I am seeing multiple reboots per day trying to use it as my daily driver. Most commonly seeing it after trying to send a text. The text goes out and then the phone reboots. Any ideas? I have tried two full clean installs and I did a full wipe both times. This is cool but if it isn't stable that's no bueno.

Ya the 3.2.8 builds are having some issues. Hopefully this week will be 4.2 and all that is fixed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

susieq29

Jun 9, 2011
Is anyone having problems with some apps. Titanium stopped working. error message can't update. I uninstalled it after I tried updating. Now I can't install it again. Can't verify file message.

otsukafan

Feb 9, 2011
I love the toro build but I've installed 3 times now and can't get the play store to work. Get the server time out message. What am I doing wrong?

andrewjt19

Are you using Faux kernel by chance? That kernel has been known to cause random bootloops occasionaly with several ROM's.

andrewjt19

OP Updated from what ive read this will be the last miuiv4.1 build :D

Awesome, Cause I almost wet my pants when I saw the new release but caught myself after I saw 4.1 :p
Next one.... Thanks though for your hard work and dedication on continuing this for the Toro.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Esteway.619

marcjc

Jun 23, 2008
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7
Its working fine on my end.

Kept getting time out, retry option.

I can try again.... i did a fresh install complete wipe of all including sdcard, syatem, etc. before my last install.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

The download I'm getting is 3.2.8 not 3.2.22.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Just noticed that too :)

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
Kept getting time out, retry option.

I can try again.... i did a fresh install complete wipe of all including sdcard, syatem, etc. before my last install.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Just noticed that too :)

Sorry about that. Link fixed.

Reactions: marcjc

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
Well guys i have some bad news. We all thought we would see 4.2 with v5 but i was told today that miui v5 will still be a 4.1 base. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF I HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU DAMAGE YOUR PHONE IN THIS PROCESS

SORRY NO MIUI.US TOOLBOX. THAT WAS BUILT EVERY WEEK BY 0xD43D AND IS NO LONGER BEING SUPPORTED AS TO MY KNOWLEDGE

I want to thank hoppermi for letting start a new thread and also for his input on things. I also want to thank the guys over at MIUI.US magiman7 for using his original miui roms and script as a base and 0xD34D for being awesome at what they do.

NOW!!!

miuiusanim.gif

Put zip on sdcard
    boot into CWM OR TWRP
    BACK UP CURRENT ROM
    WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET
    INTALL ZIP FROM SDCARD
    FLASH ROM
    PROFIT

DOWNLOADS: MIUI.us_toro_v4.1_3.2.22.zip

Dont Forget to hit the thanks button :D
    Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.1.25 FOR TORO W/MODS

I've been using nothing but AOSP ROMs ever since the switch to 4.2, and they're all starting to look and feel the same to me. Quite honestly, this lack of variety is starting to get boring. I hope to God MIUI catches up and that I won't have to wait much longer before 4.2 builds start coming out!

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Re: [ROM]MIUI.us for toro

No i don't. I dont know how to get that lol.

If you're using Linux in terminal navigate to the directory and run md5sum [filename]. If you're using windows a good free gui tool is [http://www.winmd5.com/].

This checksum will allow users to reference their download to your original so they may check to make sure it downloaded properly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Re: [ROM]MIUI.us 3.1.25 FOR TORO W/MODS

OK so the issue with the play store not showing compatibility wit apps is the LCD density download a build prop app and change the LCD density to 320 then reboot and all is good.

hows the battery life of this rom?? what kernel is compatible?? :D

Its good way better than v4. Any 4.1.2 kernel.

Guys i will be away for a week so i wont have any new update till next week. I wont be near my computer