Any TMo Roms that have Note 3 features?

Search This thread

edo101

Oct 26, 2013
Thread title. I am using Sky Note Air G2 and it's perfect but it would be nice to have those Tmo apps like hotspot and wifi calling. Thank God Visual Voicemail can be downloaded from the playstore

Aiekazie

Aug 24, 2012
DN3.1.1 you can flash the Note 2 7105 if you are comfortable with the instructions. I.e bootloader and modems and what have you...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

edo101

Oct 26, 2013
>
It works with toltetmo trust me I'm running it now :)

So this Rom has Tmo apps and also has Air command? I suppose I can install it with a custom recovery like TWRP and flash it with AGNI kernel to get WIFI? no need to tinker with modem. So your phone is a T889 but because DN is based on N7105 it shows up as that?

And all your LTE bands are working properly?

Aiekazie

Aug 24, 2012
iirc, the rom has an att modem in it. If you're on sky note 4.3 you need to wipe with Philz touch recovery flash DN3 aroma (make sure you install it as a N7105 though or else you won't get past the Samsung screen) select the options you want, flash agni, boot up, set up, boot to recovery and flash modem, reboot and set up apns if you need to. And that should be it...

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

You are correct sir LTE baby..
5evehu5y.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'm gonna PM you so we don't keep spamming the thread here lol.

edo101

Oct 26, 2013
iirc, the rom has an att modem in it. If you're on sky note 4.3 you need to wipe with Philz touch recovery flash DN3 aroma (make sure you install it as a N7105 though or else you won't get past the Samsung screen) select the options you want, flash agni, boot up, set up, boot to recovery and flash modem, reboot and set up apns if you need to. And that should be it...

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

You are correct sir LTE baby..
5evehu5y.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'm gonna PM you so we don't keep spamming the thread here lol.

Have you also tried Sky Note Air? Just wanted to see if there is any other reason besides Tmo apps that made you get this ROM