[Q]4.4.3 for z1

Search This thread

sruba209

Nov 24, 2012
bangalore
Hi,
Does the 4.4.3 update for nexus 5 fix nexus bugs (camera battery drain bug) or does it fix kitkat bugs ?
If it fixes bugs for kitkat , can we expect 4.4.3 for Z1 ??

Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app

tonylcc

Sep 10, 2012
Hi,
Does the 4.4.3 update for nexus 5 fix nexus bugs (camera battery drain bug) or does it fix kitkat bugs ?
If it fixes bugs for kitkat , can we expect 4.4.3 for Z1 ??

Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app

it is a very important update for Android KitKat, so as I think 4.4.3 will come within 3 months, as there maybe a little bug fix with the current .757 firmware
at this time, I think that if we want to save more battery to avoid camera battery drain, then I suggest not to use the face recognize and open the stamina mode to help to pause the camera needed apps

sruba209

Nov 24, 2012
bangalore
@tonylcc: thats true another update is scheduled for the xperia z1 in june...it will bring some features of z2....maybe this will be included

Sent from my C6902

tonylcc

Sep 10, 2012
@tonylcc: thats true another update is scheduled for the xperia z1 in june...it will bring some features of z2....maybe this will be included

Sent from my C6902

as I think, after 1 month of Xperia Z2 really released, I think there might have an update with smart hand calling and something like that

but still not having 4K yet T.T . hope there will have

Aegethir

Jul 27, 2013
I'd be much happier if they could fix the battery drain, camera, and overheating instead of giving us 4K.

Reactions: sruba209

Aegethir

Jul 27, 2013
Who needs 4k anyways.... It takes up to much space anyways :)
I don't have battery drain and camera works fine :)

Actually I don't have battery drain and neither an unresponsive camera. At least not yet, since I haven't updated to KitKat yet, and still won't for the time being. Especially since Google acknowledged they have a serious problem with cameras and battery drain in KitKat and they're scrambling for a fix (which would come for the Nexus devices, every other OEM will have to fend for themselves).

But I do read all these KitKat-related posts and it's just not right, whatever is going on right now; this is just like a lottery, and I don't feel like gambling. And since some of the users do not have all those issues, it also looks that many more did encounter them, so we shouldn't dismiss the cold truth: something's gotta be done about this.

And yeah, 4K, I could care less about it myself :)

HellRoot

Feb 12, 2012
Actually I don't have battery drain and neither an unresponsive camera. At least not yet, since I haven't updated to KitKat yet, and still won't for the time being. Especially since Google acknowledged they have a serious problem with cameras and battery drain in KitKat and they're scrambling for a fix (which would come for the Nexus devices, every other OEM will have to fend for themselves).

But I do read all these KitKat-related posts and it's just not right, whatever is going on right now; this is just like a lottery, and I don't feel like gambling. And since some of the users do not have all those issues, it also looks that many more did encounter them, so we shouldn't dismiss the cold truth: something's gotta be done about this.

And yeah, 4K, I could care less about it myself :)

I use the Nordic firmware... Unlocked bootloader and all :) no issues whatsoever..
I did not know that some of the issues are bad update by Google... But I think it is better than 4.3 so far....
Are you on unlocked or?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Aegethir

Jul 27, 2013
I use the Nordic firmware... Unlocked bootloader and all :) no issues whatsoever..
I did not know that some of the issues are bad update by Google... But I think it is better than 4.3 so far....
Are you on unlocked or?

Locked bootloader, stock 4.3, unrooted. Everything's working smoothly, battery life exceeds two days with normal use and one day and a half with heavy usage, so I didn't feel the need to root, and install different ROM's, as I did with my S3, running on Cyanogenmod.

http://www.zdnet.com/kitkat-giving-...-says-google-as-it-prepares-a-fix-7000027051/

Check that link, regarding KitKat trouble...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd be much happier if they could fix the battery drain, camera, and overheating instead of giving us 4K.