camera recording

Search This thread

jesus3109

Oct 13, 2013
Can anyone check if your camera recording got darker after 2.22 firmware update or arhd 10.2 in low light situations..... Picture quality is still great but when I try to record in low light it sucks so bad..... It doesn't adjust to it.....

helispot

Mar 27, 2008
I can't say for sure if the problem started during the some update, but for a while now, I've been experiencing the same issues as the OP. Seemed to start roughly around the same time as the OP, too.

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
I can't say for sure if the problem started during the some update, but for a while now, I've been experiencing the same issues as the OP. Seemed to start roughly around the same time as the OP, too.

The camera app has been updated several times since the time of the OP. Don't know if it will help your issue or not, but at least a start to see if your camera app is up to date. Current version is 7.30.581119

helispot

Mar 27, 2008
That's the exact version that I have.

The newest problem, just started maybe a couple of months ago, is that I'll open up the camera app, the shot looks beautiful on the screen, I hit the "video record" button to start, and the camera "stops down" to an unrecognizable dark image before recording. Annoying!