Weird pop up msg

Search This thread

I.M.famous XMAN

Dec 16, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
I was wondering if any was getting a pop up msg stating something about Billing not being supported on this device? My wife's REVO is getting this popup during some games and while browsing the net.

Hers is the same as mine, just with ick. Everything else seems to work ok, except bt. But that's fine gonna try a reload and reflash for that.

So I'm just curious about the popup. Nothing major. So, any thoughts?

--My REVO is Broken, tweaked, SC'd, and TB'd. Just awesome!

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
She probably has an app that puts ads in her notification bar. Mine does that all the time, try downloading airpush detector and it'll tell you what apps are sending notifications and such.

I.M.famous XMAN

Dec 16, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
Thanks I'll give it a try but the popup if not in three notification bar. It pops up like the msg for something gaining root. I'll double check it before and after I flash. I just hope all issues get fixed specially the bt. Thanks.

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
Thanks I'll give it a try but the popup if not in three notification bar. It pops up like the msg for something gaining root. I'll double check it before and after I flash. I just hope all issues get fixed specially the bt. Thanks.

Is it an actually sms message or something? possibly a picture of this happening would help if you could.

I.M.famous XMAN

Dec 16, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
Ok, I'll try to get a snap shot.

But here it goes: the popup exactly as the one that says "ROM Toolbox was granted root privileges". It's exactly the same type of 'system msg', but says 'Billing not supported on this device'.

I'll post a pic asap. Just bear with me, it's random.