No LTE and delayed SMS

Search This thread

blader3759

Sep 1, 2008
Over the last few days I have had no LTE (Only 3g) and SMS have been delayed getting sent. Im in the Minneapolis area. Anybody have the same issues or have a solutions I can try. I have tried updating the profile and updating the PRL. Any help is appreciated.

captain008

Jul 23, 2009
Norfolk, VA
My area was riddled with that for months, turns out Sprint was upgrading the towers for circuit switch fall back. A good way to see if this is the case put your M8 in LTE only mode (dial *#*#4636#*#*) and select LTE only. If your connection comes up with LTE then that is the case. I would also try and update your profile and update the PRL sometimes that helps with connection issues.

Reactions: blader3759

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My area was riddled with that for months, turns out Sprint was upgrading the towers for circuit switch fall back. A good way to see if this is the case put your M8 in LTE only mode (dial *#*#4636#*#*) and select LTE only. If your connection comes up with LTE then that is the case. I would also try and update your profile and update the PRL sometimes that helps with connection issues.