Upgrades and other devices discussion here

Search This thread

TheAtheistOtaku

Oct 18, 2011
Buffalo
So it seems like us $30 prepaid users are also getting some free mobile hotspot love. Granted it's only 100 mb, but still.
e4y6abap.jpg

sent from the toilet

Goodguyaries

Oct 30, 2013
I have go ed. Rom and just got other update. Is there any way or benefit to try in to get this to work?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

drjuliocalderon

Aug 20, 2013
Hi, i am from el salvador, and i have a m919 that somebody send me of usa, my question is, i going to have 4.3 when t Mobile release the update? Or i have to install the rom from another cariers??

Enviado desde mi SGH-M919 mediante Tapatalk

starnostar

Apr 15, 2009
With what this phone (SGH-M919) is going for, it would be better than a straight up trade for the N5... I would actually make 10-20ish bucks.

I skipped on the N4, but I'm really considering selling this one and switching.... boy do I miss how things work with a nexus, they will have a rock solid 4.4 AOKP/PA/CM before we ever see a fully stable 4.4GE port... along with several hundred other fully stable roms to choose from... and a bottomless well of weird little hacks and mods.

xdapowerapps

Jul 16, 2008
I bought my SGH-M919 the minute it came out for a total upfront of $680 + $55 for the Otterbox Defender case. Not to mention a $100 fee to move to the value plan. My total was $835. Now I love my phone but the Note 3 is calling my name. Ugh... someone give me suggestions!!! :'[

dakunclear

Jul 26, 2011
Calgary
I bought my SGH-M919 the minute it came out for a total upfront of $680 + $55 for the Otterbox Defender case. Not to mention a $100 fee to move to the value plan. My total was $835. Now I love my phone but the Note 3 is calling my name. Ugh... someone give me suggestions!!! :'[

Get a LG G2 best investment compared to the note 3

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

dakunclear

Jul 26, 2011
Calgary
Ya the features is what is the major seller for this device they are all usefully Samsung tends to be more gimmicky

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

TheAtheistOtaku

Oct 18, 2011
Buffalo
so im buying the nexus 5 and selling this device. Figured ill get the speedy updates of google and all the badassery tmobile is and is becoming.

drjuliocalderon

Aug 20, 2013
I wanna ask something, i living in El Salvador, and i have a m919 from t Mobile from usa, my question is, when t Mobile release Android 4.3 update, can i update here in my country?? Thanks, sorry for my bad english

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
I wanna ask something, i living in El Salvador, and i have a m919 from t Mobile from usa, my question is, when t Mobile release Android 4.3 update, can i update here in my country?? Thanks, sorry for my bad english

You won't receive the update OTA. You'll need to update via Kies or Odin.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: drjuliocalderon

gtaguitar7596

Nov 12, 2013
any stable 4.4 roms?

I have been looking for a stable 4.4 rom for the phone i have tried cm 11 but i have been getting so many errors with it any tips?:confused:

Cal-El

Jul 22, 2008
Golden Valley, MN
I have been looking for a stable 4.4 rom for the phone i have tried cm 11 but i have been getting so many errors with it any tips?:confused:
What you need to realize is that this is a development forum that has as of late become overrun by non developers. 4.4 is not even available for our device (heck 4.3 isn't even available.) so for now it will have bugs due to being ported to a device thats not made to run it. It will become better but you will have to wait out the alpha, beta process.:D

Reactions: johnadelic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where do you guys get your Micro SD Cards?

Need to pick up two of them but not sure.

Cheapest ones I've found so far are about $25 for 32GB.
    I go to Frys or Newegg if I buy online.
    Please use this thread for upgrade and or other device discussion.

Be respectful of others in doing so, Thanks!
    I'd rather wait for Colin Farell's (Total Recall movie) cellphone on the palm of his hand.;)
    Samsung confirmed the watch will work with the GS4 when they update it to 4.3.

So that means it will never work on the T-Mobile GS4 since they don't know how to update us :)
    What do you guys think of the new iPhone 5S? I love how they are boasting about the fingerprint reader, which has been around for centuries. -.- I just can't wait till Samsung shows everyone up when they release a phone with a released version of the YOUM display. I'd love to see what Apple counters with xD

But it comes in colors now! No one ever thought of that before! Except you know...every accessories manufacturer who sells colorful cases for every phone ever made

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app