Sony Xperia ion LT28H 4.0.4 ROM&Root

Search This thread

athris

Jan 20, 2011
Google Pixel 7
Asus Zenfone 9
I flashed on lt28i. It work perfectly

For those who want lte, try to flash back the baseband from at&t rom. It should work but i didn't try cause i dun have lte plan

Last edited:

jfalgout2003

Feb 9, 2011
This should give develop a head start. I wonder how hard it would be to add support for LTE frequencies.

Sent from my LT28at using xda app-developers app

atintan

Sep 27, 2010
Tirana
Lt28h ics 4.0.4

I just flashed Lt28H ftf via flash tools.
After 30 minutes of play, I found that the software is very slow. I used to play with ICS on a Samsung S2 and this cannot be compared with it.
Totally disappointed with the performance. Thought it would be much better.

dizarmstrong

Mar 18, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
After 30 minutes of play, I found that the software is very slow. I used to play with ICS on a Samsung S2 and this cannot be compared with it.

I've found that once the rom settles, it speeds up considerably. I also did a hard reset after it settled just in case

npspears

Oct 10, 2010

I have owned the HTC Sensation and the Galaxy Nexus; both had ICS. Yes, compared to them this does seem slower, but it isn't bad. Definitely better than GB and a little faster than GB. The change is worth it in my opinion. I use Straight Talk so I can't get LTE anyway.

tribalartgod

May 12, 2010
Right here
My phone is still stock LT28at... if someone could explain to me how to flash this firmware using my current baseband, I'm free all night tonight and all day tomorrow. :) and I DO have LTE. Someone lemme know please.

0000alex0000

Nov 25, 2010

pretty sure either your phone got some problems or you just can't handle your phone

accts

Feb 21, 2012
Evergreen State
My phone is still stock LT28at... if someone could explain to me how to flash this firmware using my current baseband, I'm free all night tonight and all day tomorrow. :) and I DO have LTE. Someone lemme know please.

Download flashtool (check the dev section) & install to your computer. Then download the ftf above, move the file to the firmware (double check the name, I'm away from my comp.) of the flashtool folder then run the flashtool - hit the thunder symbol the follow the instruction.

Sent from my LT28i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tribalartgod

fcb13

Nov 10, 2010
Now that ICS is available for us, we must urge the MIUI team to create an official MIUI V4 for the ion!

charlie_guru

Aug 2, 2012
Hi New here,

I have the AT&T ion got flash to LT28i. If i flash it with this ICS ROM, how do i reflash it to keep the baseband for LTE?

zines Frpositi

Hmm, tried flashing but apparently the drivers for my device aren't installed even though I installed every single one. Is there a specific guide on how to flash an Xperia ION? All I could find was for the others.

Edit: Okay, my phone must be different. Flash mode on my LT28at is Volume Down and plug in USB. WTF?! lol. Flashing right now!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry!My engilsh is poor.
    1.This is LT28H ROM,use in china.Has been tested in lt28i,test is normal operation,have many improve.
    2.Haven't root.
    3.Ver 6.1.E.0.233
    4.Flash this rom use flashtool.
    5.From 2.3.7 update,no need to unlock and root.
    Root:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=29713958#post29713958

Thank's for 夏一一(ALAN)and 95683924!

About LTE:
    This rom no LTE,but flash other rom‘s baseband can drive the LTE,happylsa already tested.

greatremix:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1815636

Download:
    http://115.com/file/dpsvyg0t#
    LT28H FTF.zip
    Please click 普通下载.

Skydrive:
    http://sdrv.ms/OPOGBo

US direct download mirror
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29787106&postcount=26
    sorry to revive an old issue, flashed phone like 4 times already and still can't get room. When running step1.bat, should the phone be ON or in flashmode? And pretty much same for step2. Does anyone have a screenshot of what a successful step1 prompt should look like?

Step 1 - Phone = ON, USB Debugging = ON, Unknown Sources = Checked Rom = GB .111

Run Step1.bat
    ScreenShot2012-08-16at53912PM.png

Press any key to close command prompt. Turn OFF phone and disconnect USB.

Flash ICS without wiping anything. Exclude baseband only (you can exlude partition and TA is options are available
    ScreenShot2012-08-16at54007PM.png

Once ICS is flashed boot phone.

Phone = ON, rom = ICS

Run Step 2.bat
    ScreenShot2012-08-16at55623PM.png

Once done you should have Root, ICS, LTE, and tethering ability.
    HI,I‘m夏一一(Alan)

Thank you for share it.
    HI,I‘m夏一一(Alan).
    Remember!!!
    DO NOT ROOT USING 2.3.7's way.
    It will let you 28i shut down forever.
    If you do it, unload and loading battery then flash a new FTF again.
    US direct download mirror LT28H_FTF.zip :p

=======
    p.s. this link went all over the world, around 3TB downloads for 1 file :D
    Confirmed. Xperia S root method work on xperia ion as well. We have root on ICS now