[ROM][5/7] CleanROM ACE 4.9V ★| When You Expect the Finest! | DMC3 Base |★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jparasita

Mar 21, 2011
Rochester NY
Everything seems to be working great for me I definetly reccommend a clean wipe cause this rom is off the international version of this phone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

BennyJr

Mar 29, 2010
Orlando FL
So if we don't use the multi window control app do we still get to add apps or is it only a select few? Since i know this is an international base.

StirCwazy

Jul 14, 2008
Anyone else use Google+ Instant Upload? When I try to enable it Google+ FCs. Worked fine on stock, stock rooted and beans stock insecure flashable.

And is it possible to modify the toggles? I may be blind, but I'm not seeing a way to modify them.

Two clean installs (wiped everything I could wipe) and still getting FCs on google+ when trying to setup Instant Upload. Can someone confirm?

kejar31

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 24, 2010
would be nice when you choose not to install allshare to also install a SystemUI that doesn't inlcude the allshare pulldown widget

jparasita

Mar 21, 2011
Rochester NY
So if we don't use the multi window control app do we still get to add apps or is it only a select few? Since i know this is an international base.

Actually I find this base to be better then the verizon base and in aroma installer you pick and choose what apps you want I do know there is no verizon apps but if you use any like my verizon you can get it from the market. Is there any apps your wondering about?

BennyJr

Mar 29, 2010
Orlando FL
Actually I find this base to be better then the verizon base and in aroma installer you pick and choose what apps you want I do know there is no verizon apps but if you use any like my verizon you can get it from the market. Is there any apps your wondering about?

Well I know beans lets you put any without the app, but i know the international base lets you put some. I was just wondering how many the international one lets you choose.

pool_shark

Dec 12, 2008
Macedonia, Ohio
I like the stock toggles, and I really like the multi-window tool.

However, I noticed that the LED doesn't work using 3rd party apps such as go sms and light manager.
Is that on purpose?

thunderbread

May 30, 2011
Orlando
Is anybody having issues with facebook. It wouldnt refresh right and kept locking up. Went back to my backup and its fine now......

kyle244948

Sep 17, 2009
Ocean City
I did notice the 5X6 layout messes with some of the widgets. Particularly the music widget, it only shows a portion of the widget. Some of it gets cut off.

mzimand

Jan 29, 2010

So if I install the Verizon Login from either my titanium backup or the market I can get NFL Mobile and My Verizon to work? I am paying $5 per month for NFL Mobile and do not want to take the time to configure everything if it will not work?

Also does this have the Lidroid Toggle Mod?

jparasita

Mar 21, 2011
Rochester NY
You can download nfl mobile for verizon from the android market.

Sent from Verizon Galaxy Note 2 using Cleanrom fast and smooth tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

I did notice the 5X6 layout messes with some of the widgets. Particularly the music widget, it only shows a portion of the widget. Some of it gets cut off.

I noticed the samething I put beans 5x4 mod in and works fine some widgets are not compatible with 5x6 I requested to get the 5x4 option also this is just a start im sure if we have requests scott is a nice guy and will maybe include them in a update

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

My verizon app will not install on here either, it says that this item is not available for your carrier.

I intalled myverizon fine

jparasita

Mar 21, 2011
Rochester NY
See here is the widget!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355937845539.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355937845539.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 730
Last edited:

p1gnone

Feb 14, 2011
watchung
Thanks, while a CM fan I did not want to give up the functionality that prompted me to upgrade from an SGS Captivate, e.g. S-pen, and multi-windows. You offer more than just tweaks of the 4.1.1 stock; without sacrifice one can move to 4.1.2.

jparasita

Mar 21, 2011
Rochester NY
Is anybody having issues with facebook. It wouldnt refresh right and kept locking up. Went back to my backup and its fine now......

Thats a facebook app issue did the samething to me on stock I know they just had a update and I had same issue but it went away

jparasita

Mar 21, 2011
Rochester NY
No one else is having the LED issue?
I can't get any LED notifications from go sms, handcent, or light manager. Only the stock LED option is working.

I use handcent and I noticed the led light stays solid when I get a txt but everything else phone calls email are fine

RaptorMD

May 2, 2010
Scott certainly made fast work of this ROM, already out in a day. Pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][5/7] CleanROM ACE 4.9V ★| When You Expect the Finest! | DMC3 Base |★

CR-ACE-4.9.png

about.png

• CleanROM is targeted towards the user that wants a stock ROM experience with the ability to choose the features and functions they want, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest International N7105XXDMC3! Jellybean 4.1.2 Base and is De-Odex!
    • CleanROM works fine with Verizon, AT&T, Rogers and other i317 and 7105 Variants!
    • CleanROM is Fast, Clean, and STABLE!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • Support for Newbs and Veterans alike is given at xxx regardless of post count!
      MOD EDIT: Link removed with OP's permission.
    • ACE stands for All Carrier Edition!
    • See Post #2 for very important info!

features.png

• Aroma Installer Options:
      • Boot Animationn Typ: Stock, Custom (See post #2 for more info)
      • Carriers: Verizon, AT&T, Canadian, Generic GT-N7105, T-Mobile
      • Status Bar: Verizon, AT&T, Generic
      • Keyboards: Stock Samsung, Swype
      • Launchers: Stock TouchWiz, TouchWiz 5x6 Layout, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher
      • File Manager: ES File Explorer or Stock File Manager, None
      • Google Apps: Play Store, Gmail, Google Now, Maps, Street View for Maps, Talk, YouTube, Play Music, Google News and Weather
      • Samsung Apps: S Voice (Note II), S Voice (S4), AllShare, Kies Air, Mobile Print, Group Cast, Samsung Photo Editor, Samsung App Store, Paper Artist, S4 AccuWeather Widget, S4 Program Monitor
      • Misc Apps: Multi Window Control, Ad Blocking HOST file, Drop Box, Terminal Emulator, Polaris Office 4, Adobe Flash, Verizon Messages, AT&T Messages
    • International N7105XXDMC3 Jellybean 4.1.2 Base
    • Multi Window Control to add or remove any app you want!
    • WiFi Tether Unlocked!
    • Unsecure boot image with init.d support!
    • Samsung Find My Mobile capable!
    • Long Press to skip music tracks with screen off!
    • Additional Ringtones and Fonts!
    • Performance and Stability that is nothing short of Legendary!

changes.png

Version 4.9.0 - 5/7/2013
    • Rebuilt: All carrier files on latest CSC and RIL for each carrier
    • Rebuilt: 5x6 Launcher properly
    • Added: LiDroid Security Fix
    • Fixed: Volume in Google Voice and other apps for Verizon users
    • Fixed: Test fix for the Verizon GPS issue
    • Updated: Ad blocking host file
    • Updated: Photo Editor, Polaris Office, Play Store, ES File Explorer, Verizon Messaging App, and More!
    • Removed: Battery 100% Full notification
    • Removed: 5x4 Launcher, JellyBean Keyboard, Google Plus, Google Voice (Had to save space)
    • Removed: Speed Dial numbers for Verizon
    • Added: The Following OPTIONAL S4 Apps: S Voice, AccuWeather Widget, Program Monitor Widget
    • Note: CleanROM ACE 4.8 Mods should be compatible!
    • All new posts start HERE!

installation.png

• Must have custom recovery installed. I recommend the latest version of twrp.
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Must wipe data and factory reset in Recovery. Failure to do so waves your "right" to support.
    • Restoring any data from any back up also waves all your right to support. Please don't bother posting in the thread!
    • Flash ROM and Select Options!
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

thanks.png

• LegendK95, wanam and lidroid, qd2dc and sbryan12144 of TeamBlackout, thisiskindacrap, mikeyxda!

(Tapatalk / XDA App Users use your web browser to see the links or Download from PC!!!!
    I dont recommend downloading from a mobile device!)

MD5.png

820CDF671C0EBF6CBED40E48647B1903

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    usefull.png

About Installation
    • Do NOT flash Mods or Themes unless they say CleanROM ACE 4.7.0 compatible!!!!
    • Clean flashing is the only recommended flashing method! Anything else may lead to problems!
    • If you have problems go back and wipe data and re-flash. Do not report in the thread until you do so!
    • If you fail to wipe Clean or you choose to restore data / apps or anything else from back up apps like Ti Back up you will suffer from a seriously degraded experience!
    • If you flashed a Mod / Theme or Kernel do NOT report any bugs until you wipe Clean and re-flash with only options included in the ROM!
    • Do it by hand or dont do it at all!

Boot Animation Info
    • If you choose Stock Animations then you can use THESE animations!
    • If you choose Custom Animations then you can use THESE animations (or any other you find you like)!

Status Bar Icons
    N2-SB-Icons.png
    communitymods.png

• Attached: Generic Stock Status bar. Removes lidroid mod and allows Panel Toggles in settings to work correctly. Updated 4/2/2013
    • Thanks to sling, CleanROM ACE 4.8 specific Mods such as call recording and more can be found can be found HERE
    • Battery and Status bar Mods by Tiffany84 can be found HERE. You might just want to check these out!
    • Here is a nice red theme by icedventimocha: [THEME] ReDRuM for CleanROM ACE

If you would like your Mod or Theme posted here then post it in the thread and I will add it.
    CleanROM ACE 4.6 is out!
    CR-ACE-4.5.png

changes.png

Version 4.6 - 3/18/2013
    • Rebuilt: Rebuilt on N7105XXDMB3
    • Added: Nexus 10 Alarm and Alert sounds
    • Added: Ability to have PowerOn sounds during boot animation
    • Updated: All Apps
    • Removed: Google Calendar
    • Fixed: AllShare not installing when selected

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Tada!

Happy Monday!

Please flash responsibly and dont flash and drive!

As always, Hit Thanks if you like it and hit Donate if you love it!

-Scott
    CleanROM ACE 4.9 is now out!

CR-ACE-4.9.png

changes.png

Version 4.9.0 - 5/7/2013
    • Rebuilt: All carrier files on latest CSC and RIL for each carrier
    • Rebuilt: 5x6 Launcher properly
    • Added: LiDroid Security Fix
    • Fixed: Volume in Google Voice and other apps for Verizon users
    • Fixed: Test fix for the Verizon GPS issue
    • Updated: Ad blocking host file
    • Updated: Photo Editor, Polaris Office, Play Store, ES File Explorer, Verizon Messaging App, and More!
    • Removed: Battery 100% Full notification
    • Removed: 5x4 Launcher, JellyBean Keyboard, Google Plus, Google Voice (Had to save space)
    • Removed: Speed Dial numbers for Verizon
    • Added: The Following OPTIONAL S4 Apps: S Voice, AccuWeather Widget, Program Monitor Widget
    • Note: CleanROM ACE 4.8 Mods should be compatible!

(Tapatalk / XDA App Users use your web browser to see the links or Download from PC!!!!
    I dont recommend downloading from a mobile device!)

Donations are gladly accepted! :)
    Please Hit Thanks and rate the thread 5 stars :fingers-crossed:

Files up!

Same rules apply as always, Clean Flash is recommended, dirty flash is on you.

If you like it make sure you hit Thanks. If you love it feel free to hit donate!

-Scott