Playstore applist

Search This thread

Derrian

Jun 12, 2010
Sorry, not sur if this is the best place to post this but...

In the playstore under "my apps" tab, is there an easier way to clear that list? Haveing to cross out every app is taking me forever. :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

killall

Nov 2, 2010
Alba
Google Pixel 7

In the playstore under "my apps" tab, is there an easier way to clear that list? Haveing to cross out every app is taking me forever. :eek:

Long press first app you want to remove and it will be highlighted in grey, then select all the other apps you wish to remove and remove them all at once.

Reactions: jamorOO7

jamorOO7

Feb 22, 2014
Long press first app you want to remove and it will be highlighted in grey, then select all the other apps you wish to remove and remove them all at once.

thank you so much. this is a big help for me. i did not bother deleting those but when i read this, i manage to delete the app list with a little effort.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.