[STOCK] [FTF] 12.1.A.1.205 Generic GR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
I'm uploading this file to mega.co.nz just so users don't have to go through the google drive thingy! ETA: 30 min (speed 500 kb/s)

antkalaitzakis96

Apr 4, 2013
Prague, CZ
I'm uploading this file to mega.co.nz just so users don't have to go through the google drive thingy! ETA: 30 min (speed 500 kb/s)

I have posted a torrent file for users who don't have google drive some posts ago..I am just waiting for some users to complete the download and seed so I can post it in OP
I don't have any problem by mirroring my ftf but typically you should have asked :p

User013

Oct 25, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
I didn't have time yesterday, i flashed .ftf couple of minutes ago and i can say only one thing. This is amazing! Phone is super fast, everything is so smooth. I had so much problems with .201, yellow dot on back of the phone is not yellow anymore, it is blue now because i used pen to restart phone so many times. It also there is almost no bloatware just couple of apps that can be easily uninstalled.
As it looks for now this is just perfect firmware and thank you so much for sharing .ftf with us :D .

iirisa

Jul 13, 2011
Talsi
Is it official? There is no information about this firmware on Sony website and, personally, have not received any notification via Sony companion, nor OTA.

User013

Oct 25, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Yeah, there is no updates for sony apps, this is greek firmware and firmware is not yet released in my country, maybe because of that...? I am not sure how that stuff with update regions works...

tauqeerzahir

Apr 28, 2012
I didn't have time yesterday, i flashed .ftf couple of minutes ago and i can say only one thing. This is amazing! Phone is super fast, everything is so smooth. I had so much problems with .201, yellow dot on back of the phone is not yellow anymore, it is blue now because i used pen to restart phone so many times. It also there is almost no bloatware just couple of apps that can be easily uninstalled.
As it looks for now this is just perfect firmware and thank you so much for sharing .ftf with us :D .

how can it be bloatless its 826mb

User013

Oct 25, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Well it had couple of apps... maybe like five or something...but it is not hardcore bloatware xD, you don't need root, you can just go to setting, apps and uninstall them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts