Odin file to flashable zip

Search This thread

115dan

Mar 11, 2014
Pitesti
Hi! Latest VJLPE firmware is so smooth and i want to keep it on my phone, but my original baseband is xxlqg. Can someone teach me how to extract from odin file system and preload to make a flashable zip? I want to keep my baseband xxlqg but with VJLPE system.

TPD-21

Feb 6, 2014
Southern Borneo Island
Hi! Latest VJLPE firmware is so smooth and i want to keep it on my phone, but my original baseband is xxlqg. Can someone teach me how to extract from odin file system and preload to make a flashable zip? I want to keep my baseband xxlqg but with VJLPE system.

Perhaps in this thread could help you to try it. I have not tried it. But please your own experimenting. Hope it helps. ;)

Reactions: No-Lags and 115dan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Perhaps in this thread could help you to try it. I have not tried it. But please your own experimenting. Hope it helps. ;)