[4.2.2 ROM][PORT]AndromadusMod for U8800-51 V2 .35 kernel

Search This thread

CrysisLTU

Feb 1, 2012
I will experiment tomorrow, or maybe on Wednesday, I really really want a new kernel for our device :>

OhMyJx

Apr 22, 2011
I'm on this rom right now, it's really fluid, the bugs you mention are the same for me (when you turn of the wifi, the camera...), Phone calls are working for me, so is the mobile network (i'm on entel).

But i don't know why the wifi isn't working for me :( :(. I can turn it on, it detects the routers and everything but it doesn't establish the connection, :(
That is the only weird thing.

Thank you so much for this rom!! :highfive:.

Somcom3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
I'm on this rom right now, it's really fluid, the bugs you mention are the same for me (when you turn of the wifi, the camera...), Phone calls are working for me, so is the mobile network (i'm on entel).

But i don't know why the wifi isn't working for me :( :(. I can turn it on, it detects the routers and everything but it doesn't establish the connection, :(
That is the only weird thing.

Thank you so much for this rom!! :highfive:.

If wifi is turned off you must reboot phone. Its a bug with cm10.1. Is your camera working?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

OhMyJx

Apr 22, 2011
If wifi is turned off you must reboot phone. Its a bug with cm10.1. Is your camera working?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Yes i know that, but after rebooting or whenever it is working it detects my wifi, it asks me to enter my password, and then it doesn't connect i don't know why :s

No the camera doesn't work, i tried with another camera app and it just turns on the flash but nothing else. The stock camera app forces close.

Somcom3X

Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
Yes i know that, but after rebooting or whenever it is working it detects my wifi, it asks me to enter my password, and then it doesn't connect i don't know why :s

No the camera doesn't work, i tried with another camera app and it just turns on the flash but nothing else. The stock camera app forces close.

What phone do you have?

Sent from my u8800-51.

Somcom3X

Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
Here is the comparisons between the entel and At&t partitions.
33vcff8.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

UP AND RUNNING!!!
Will fix the problems with symlinks later for public!!!

Reactions: SpaceKiller

OhMyJx

Apr 22, 2011
What phone do you have?

Sent from my u8800-51.

I have the u8800-51, i don't know why it didn't work before, but today i tried for the fourth time and it connected to the wifi in college :victory:

I thought maybe it's the router, maybe the security, or whatever, but when i came home i tried with my wifi and it connected :victory:, i don't know why it didn't work before :s .

I love this rom it works really nice :good: :good:

Somcom3X

Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
Alright, there are two u-51's firmwares
The first is the entel and movilent* one that has no restrictions except the in ability to flash ROMs like herna and rittiks
Then there is the AT&T one that is loaded with restrictions.
At&t only has symlink error on specific ROMs.
You need to flash an entel one for this rom( making it into a. ROM)
For now, AT&T users are out.

Sent from my U8800-51 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

WiFi and camera could be fixed!!!

Sent from my U8800-51 using Tapatalk 2

resudo

Nov 16, 2012
Thessaloniki
I tried it with my ROM and stays on huawei logo. I tried to do it myself but same result. I even flashed this zip and again stuck on huawei logo. Could I be so wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda-developers app

ibanez89

Apr 4, 2013
how to revert the installation?

I have try this rom on my u8800pro and now it go on loop reboot after huawei logo, work only the pink screen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm very happy to present my port to our phone, a cm10.1 for the -51, ported from Desire S. This is a "new" release, don't expect a perfect rom with all working!.

What IS Andromadus?
    Initially it was a group of people who got together to make ICS work on the HTC Desire Z because nobody else seemed to want to support devices with physical hardware keyboards/trackpads. Whilst the idea stays the same It has grown slightly to support some other hardware and some of the work we have done is now used in many other devices. Andromadus builds of CM10 or CM10.1 are basically CM sources with a few additional tweaks or additions to support our phones.

1. New versions will be added as and when I feel there are enough changes to warrant one, don’t ask when the next version is coming.

2. If we decide to release a "Stable" version of these roms they will be published in another Andromadus thread.
    Direct all your queries with release versions to that thread and in the same vain do not discuss these releases anywhere but here.

3. I will do as best I can to answer questions but if you don't get an answer from me I'm sure somebody else will be along to help. Help each other and I have more time to spend fixing things!

4. Don't ask for what's changed since the previous version, have a look at the recent submits on the Andromadus github if you want to know or wait for the mini changelogs when I post a new release.

5. If there is something in particular to test it'll be mentioned!

6. As always if you didn't wipe between installations then at least verify that the problem exists on a clean install before posting here. Nandroid/superwipe/install/check at the end of the day you can always restore your nandroid if the problem is reproducible on a clean installation. If you can't be bothered to try this then I really can't be bothered to try to help you :>

7. All that said ensure you make a nandroid/backup before hand. I take no responsibility for what you do to your phone with these ROM.

8. Whilst I can't stop you I would rather these builds were not used as a base for any ROM/MOD/ETC. The source is all available if you want to do your own builds with which you can do whatever you like.

9. Tell us what works/what's worse/what's better but don't ***** when something breaks or isn't fixed yet, report it and move on.

10. Sometimes people forget that we do this for fun, for ourselves, and sometimes your super important issue is way down on our personal list of things to be fixed.

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_2013-04-27-12-01-07_zpsbbad57e2.png

Screenshot_2013-04-27-12-00-32_zps5cc56214.png

Screenshot_2013-04-27-11-59-24_zpsde71135a.png

Screenshot_2013-04-27-11-59-19_zpscf93108a.png

Screenshot_2013-04-27-11-58-52_zps00de5b80.png

Features:
    Faster than Aurora and U8800pro 4.2 rom
    Based on latest CyanogenMod 10.1 sources
    FPS unlocked
    2.6 kernel by Genokolar
    And more!

Broken things and bugs:
    FM Radio
    Camera
    You tell me...

How to flash:
    First you need to install this partition:
    1.- Download this zip (LINK).
    2.- Go to recovery.
    3.- Do the wipes (cache/data/dalvik cache/).
    4.- Format system.
    5.- Reboot recovery.
    6.- Install the partition.zip (Phone will reboot to recovery after install partition.zip).
    7.- Install again the partition.zip.
    8.- Install the 4.0 baseband (LINK).
    9.- Install the rom.
    10.- Enjoy!

Downloads:
    Rom version:
    V1 : Click Here / Mirror
    V2 : Click Here
    Latest GAPPS: Click Here

Special Thanks:
    Flinny for the original Andromadus rom (Link to original post)
    Ivan (qiwu) for his brilliant work with Huawei phones.
    Pikachukaki for motivate people like me to learn about Android.
    SomCom3X for keeping this phone alive.
    Da_nya for continue the ivan release.
    Changelog:

Code:
    [B]V2 - 06/07/2013[/B]

- Totally fixed Wifi
    - Updated to latest Andromadus version
    - Minor changes

[B]V1 - 04/27/2013[/B]

- Initial Release
    - Wifi
    - Bluetooth
    - GPS
    - Audio
    - Root
    - Orientation
    - USB Mass storage
    - Touch screen

Andromadus by Flinny latest Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]Build 22 - 05/23/2013[/B]

Rom - Synced with CM as of 21/05/13
    Kernel - Patched to 3.0.78
    Andromadus Settings has been replaced with DeviceSettings, this allows us to switch back to using CM's settings app without any modifications and makes things easier for me to keep everything in sync from now on.

Please do not spam the development forums, just click thanks button instead.
    Yws, so soon we will have surprises and new upload :) still working on it :)

Sent from my U8800PRO using xda premium
    This is great news for -51 users.Ima say thanks too :)

just a qwestion. How did you port the GB kernel to work on 4.2.2? I wanna learn it too. like how to make GB kernel work on JB or so. So that for KLP or so we wont have to depend on shendu to port a kernel and i can make a full rom port from Incredibe S. So Yeah. thanks again :) awesome Job.