Xperia Z restarts

Search This thread

shindorei

Nov 12, 2011
İstanbul
Hi my friends.

Today was very bad day for me. First my bird died, then my phone stops working and i stuck in elevator. I need your help. Afternoon i want to call my buddy for lunch. Everything starts after lockscreen. When i call him phone wont connect to operator then it says no connection and stuck at dialer. I push power button to get lockscreen and it frozen for while then it locks and i opened lockscreen. When i saw launcher phone resets and every time it resets at SONY logo. I flashed my device 3 times or more. I used .233 . 230 and 4.3 . Every time battery shows wrong percentage. Phone opens when i plugged to charge. But if it has sim card it resets. When i disconnect from charger it resets. I try to open USB DEBUGING for install recovery to reset battery info but when i check USB debuging it resets again. You guys have any idea for that problem.

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014
Hi my friends.

Today was very bad day for me. First my bird died, then my phone stops working and i stuck in elevator. I need your help. Afternoon i want to call my buddy for lunch. Everything starts after lockscreen. When i call him phone wont connect to operator then it says no connection and stuck at dialer. I push power button to get lockscreen and it frozen for while then it locks and i opened lockscreen. When i saw launcher phone resets and every time it resets at SONY logo. I flashed my device 3 times or more. I used .233 . 230 and 4.3 . Every time battery shows wrong percentage. Phone opens when i plugged to charge. But if it has sim card it resets. When i disconnect from charger it resets. I try to open USB DEBUGING for install recovery to reset battery info but when i check USB debuging it resets again. You guys have any idea for that problem.

what software you used to flash firmware?

crazymister

Sep 18, 2010
Almere
Sony Xperia 1 II
Sony Xperia 1 IV
Try pushing your simcard back in place, sometimes it'll get out of place, and then you're phone won't connect to network and reboot every time it thinks simcard is removed

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh, and battery will show right percentage again if you fully charge it

D

Deleted member 5494300

ive got the reboot problem too,

try to use philz touch, go to mount and storage, mount system, factory reset,

go back to mount, mount system, flash rom

keep stamina mode off, so far that has kept my rom stable ( tried to turn stamina mode on and caused a reboot after an hour or so)
im not sure if this a final solution, but its what i am trying

shindorei

Nov 12, 2011
İstanbul
Yesterday i got my device from service. They change full body. I didnt understand what problem couses it. Now everything works fine.