[LEAKed ROM] ***Android 4.0 Leak for N7000*** XXLP1

Search This thread

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
Is they any disivantage of having the chineese version over this one with me living in the uk are certain things not modded for the english language ect really want to try but this one seems to have many problems or shall i just wait till a chef cooks one up lol

cb1100r

May 31, 2007
Fécamp (76)
pierremarie.org

dajumper

Jun 28, 2008
I spent the night trying to save my Note after trying this ROM.
Flashed from Odin Mobile carefree. but keyboard 'nulll'
That's when I realized that with this rom I lost the Root.
impossible to find a working keyboard without using Odin PC.
before going any further I play a bit with this, wobbly ROM: the transitions between the offices are nice, the menus well done and new settings. But impossible to hear a phone call (test with my answering machine).
So back to the old Gingerbread but how?
- Flash the Chinese rootée leak via Odin PC (many icons are subtitled Chinese!)
- Yellow triangle course ...
- Withdrawal of this triangle by having cold sweats to brick my rating has never
- Startup logo on the endless white on black galaxy N7000 Samsung without the triangle.
- Removing the battery without having access to CWM .... 15 coffes later appearance of CWM Redptil!
- Full wipe and restore my nandbackup ...
five hours Under the ICS the more longer of my life! :)

the null is because there is no csc installed i see, when i flash csc separate it works fine here, but i flash la4 again this is not good i wait to final version

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Posting this crap ought to be penalized. Other than the guys from cyanogenmod for drivers and stuff this is useless:confused:

Verstuurd van mijn GT-N7000 met Tapatalk

HecaThePeca

Jun 11, 2010
HEEELP!

I'm trying to downgrade to XXLP1, but can't because:

1) Mobile Odin doesn't work anymore. Titanium Backup doesn't work either (either root is gone or TB just doesn't recognize it), so I can't reinstall Mobile Odin
2) PC Odin just doesn't work! I just get "All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)", and nothing else (see the screenshot below)

HEEELP Please

Capture.JPG

EDIT: oops I didn't have the phone in download mode... but now I have another problem: win 7 won't recognize the phone in dl mode!Kies works fine when the phone is in normal state, i.e. USB debugging and file transfer...
EDIT2: oops2! I'm new with Samsung devices: I wasn't in dl mode after all... everything seems OK now and I can downgrade with PC Odin just fine! :)

Last edited:

tomhster

Apr 11, 2010
Alkmaar
You'll have to take the long way home. I did yesterday, and it took me hours, but was the only option that worked for me.

Go in to recovery (volume down, menu and power) and empty your cache.
Download the original firmware for your phone (with the correct CSC) and make sure that that version is rootable (mostly KK and before, check the root-sticky topic)

Use Odin (the PC-version that is) to flash.

You're back at 0.

Now root your phone, reinstall mobile odin pro and titanium backup, flash LA4 or LA6 (whatever was working for you before you tried ICS) through mobile odin pro and use titanium to restore your apps and data.

That's the only option. Every imaginable shortcut failed (and believe me, I tried).

piit79

Nov 7, 2011
Prague
Posting this crap ought to be penalized. Other than the guys from cyanogenmod for drivers and stuff this is useless:confused:
Excuse me mate, who is FORCING you to flash it? Everybody CLEARLY knew this was an unpublished alpha build.
So either you are a tinkerer (like many people here) and want to try out everything knowing it can (and probably will) be crap, or you stay away and DON'T WHINE.

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
Excuse me mate, who is FORCING you to flash it? Everybody CLEARLY knew this was an unpublished alpha build.
So either you are a tinkerer (like many people here) and want to try out everything knowing it can (and probably will) be crap, or you stay away and DON'T WHINE.

Hear, hear...! Whine, women and song verboten here. :)

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
I don't wine and complain and will certainly not flash this. People however who don't know how to solve problems may get in big trouble when flashing this ROM. Xperienced flashers know what they are getting in to. This is just my opinion though. Cheers mates

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
Lol...this looks like the next thread to be closed soon...

I think peepz should not complain too much about the build...flash it, test it, leave it

The prob is, lots of people here would flash a cheese sandwich if it'd be in zip format...:)

Last edited:

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Lol...this looks like the next thread to be closed soon...

I think peepz should not complain too much about the build...flash it, test it, leave it

The prob is, lots of people here would flash a cheese sandwich if it'd be in zip format...:)

@eyebee i have posted deodexed /system/framework/ and /system/app folder in the other thread, check if you can make a CWM flash file from it./

Reactions: eybee1970

prana_Sky

Aug 21, 2010
Melbourne
Man I don't know if the files from here are the some as samfirmware but I got mine from samm and everything is working fine for me. but if I find anything bad i'll post.:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After the last ICS leak yesterday came out for the Samsung I9220 Galaxy Note,
    we now come with the first ICS leak for the Galaxy Note N7000.
    The Galaxy Note N7000 is more popular than the I9220.
    This is of course because the I9220 is actually only for the Chinese market.
    Luckily we got our hands on the first ICS ROM for the Galaxy Note N7000.
    This ROM is based on Android 4.0.3 firmware number as N7000XXLP1
    We expect this ROM will still have many bugs.
    Especially since this is the first leak.
    BEcause this is a CUSTOM rom your CUSTOM binary will walk.
    Below are all our screenshots plus a little video of the rom …
    If you want to talk about this firmware you can do so through our forums.
    Downloading is also ony via our forum topic.
    On our FW page you only can find OFFICIAL firmwares by Samsung.
    This rom is a early CUSTOM rom by Samsung based on Android 4.0.3.
    Samsung did the same by the Galaxy S II. (I9100XXLP1 – I9100XXLP2 both CUSTOM by Samsung.)

source http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3880

DOWNLOAD

http://hotfile.com/dl/146805473/a408504/N7000XXLP1_N7000OXALP1_OXA.zip
    http://www.wupload.com/file/2663870562 (thx rogconnect)
    DIRECT MIRROR:
    http://69.46.67.99/N7000XXLP1_N7000OXALP1_OXA.zip (thx clubtech)
    TORRENT FILE
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/179043/N7000XXLP1_N7000OXALP1_OXA.zip.torrent (thx vvp777)
    ...eybee ur one of the great dev here.cant u pull phone parts off chinese and merge with this one

btw, I am NOT a dev! Have you ever seen me developing anything? Chainfire is a dev, angelom is a dev, franciscofranco is a dev, Team Hacksung are devs....I am just a ROM cooker - putting things together and doing minor compiling everyone could do with IQ above 90 (honestly!)...

Just wanted to make that clear!
    As this is. * development * forum has anyone tried investigating this build a bit further?

Maybe try logcat or dmesg during phone calls to see why it's not working.
    Or maybe push the audio libs from the cht leak across ?

I'm not near my computer for a few days so can't play with it.
    But some of you could start to learn to do this
    [obiwanvoice](use the search, loook)[/obiwanvoice]
    if you don't know how.

Let's please try putting the developers back into xda-developers, it's become xda-whiners lately. And that starts with you, all of you
    Downloading started 25% done.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App