GIVE AWAY

Search This thread

bodson66

Mar 23, 2012
Sudbury
I Have an Incipio Dual Shine Black up for grabs. It has never been used since i gave my ZL to my GF before it arrived and she finds it to thick.
I will give it away but there is a catch: you need to guess what I believe is the best band of my time. hint (i'm thirty) lol

now throw out your guesses and I will acknowledge the winner and ask for shipping details at that time :)

King_Davith is the winner with Oasis being the answer. All good bands thrown out.

Attachments

• se-189b.jpg
    se-189b.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Reactions: blacktoxic

TinySarabia

Apr 2, 2013
I Have an Incipio Dual Shine Black up for grabs. It has never been used since i gave my ZL to my GF before it arrived and she finds it to thick.
I will give it away but there is a catch: you need to guess what I believe is the best band of my time. hint (i'm thirty) lol

now throw out your guesses and I will acknowledge the winner and ask for shipping details at that time :)

Nirvana

LiLTrippz

Jul 15, 2012

Guns n Roses

Reactions: alltubetone

scifan

Dec 7, 2008

Pearl Jam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

King_Davith is the winner with Oasis being the answer. All good bands thrown out.

Guns n Roses