[UTIL] iAltWeather 0.1

Search This thread

hassler

Jul 17, 2007
Hanoi
I think that the application doesn't look for the right localized name of the program files paths. Do you use a non-english (local) version of Windows ?
If so, create a path Program Files and move the program folder iAltWeather (including of all files) to that new location.
Try to run the application from there.

Good luck, keep me posted

charlieMOGUL

I'm using Dutty's 3.4 WWE
so the problem about localized or something is not possible I presume

FoneBone

Sep 11, 2007
Berlin
When will there be the next update (maybe for QVGA support)? I'm really interessted in this app.
Thx.

UKenGB

Jan 23, 2007
Since I updated to an HD, I no longer require QVGA to run it, but I have come across a problem.

I've flashed my HD with Dutty's ROM with Manilla 2.5 and WM6.5 and although iAltWeather runs, it falls over with "out of memory" errors if there are too many cities in the XML file. It crashed with 12 but runs OK with 9, so the limit is somewhere between those 2.

Any chance we can get this fixed so that more cities can be entered?

namwollem

Apr 11, 2007
Sussex
2 days only?

Over the last few days I have noticed that the app only downloads two days of weather forecasts. I assume that this is due to "weather.com" or "yahoo.com" changing the way they provide weather data, so the app can only parse what it is given (so to speak).

Anyone else noticed this? (I have a HD2 and a Touch HD - both with the same issue).... any chance of a fix?!

namwollem

Apr 11, 2007
Sussex
Just me then?!

So, this isn't affecting anyone else?!

This is now affecting my Touch (Elf) aswell as the HD2 and Touch HD!

Last edited: