[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FB17 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

Search This thread

rayandreas

Oct 11, 2011
bakersfield ca
does anyone know what to do with this???

I connect my cable to my phone and pc...when it tries to install drivers it fails. my device is never recognised and now I cant flash anything...any ideas?

thegoodrat

Dec 19, 2011
Just want to confirm that we're unable to send texts with more than 160 characters or is it just me?

Tried gosms, hasn't to me before on any other ROMs :confused:

lesbox

Mar 6, 2011
Tempe, AZ
Been using this since it came out (Odexed version) and I'm getting atrocious battery life compared to what I was getting. I used to get 24+ hrs with ~4 hrs of screen time when using Blazer Rom 2.8. But now since flashing this I've gone through about 5 battery cycles and I'm not getting anymore than ~5 hours with ~1.5 hrs of screen time.

My GPS works fine, but I notice that when I leave it on it's sucking battery like nobody's business, but if I leave it off I'm still getting horrific battery compared to Blazer ROM.

I don't see to many reports of other people having this issue, just a couple throughout the thread, so am I just a random case? Everything else about the ROM seems great, no FC issues, no running hot.... I just dont know.

Been contemplating going back to GB until there's an update, which hopefully will fix this issue.... It's just not right that it almost takes longer to charge the battery, than it takes for me to use it.

onepuff

Jun 17, 2010
Been using this since it came out (Odexed version) and I'm getting atrocious battery life compared to what I was getting. I used to get 24+ hrs with ~4 hrs of screen time when using Blazer Rom 2.8. But now since flashing this I've gone through about 5 battery cycles and I'm not getting anymore than ~5 hours with ~1.5 hrs of screen time.

My GPS works fine, but I notice that when I leave it on it's sucking battery like nobody's business, but if I leave it off I'm still getting horrific battery compared to Blazer ROM.

I don't see to many reports of other people having this issue, just a couple throughout the thread, so am I just a random case? Everything else about the ROM seems great, no FC issues, no running hot.... I just dont know.

Been contemplating going back to GB until there's an update, which hopefully will fix this issue.... It's just not right that it almost takes longer to charge the battery, than it takes for me to use it.

I'm getting just about the same as you. 5-6 hours. Glad I have a backup battery and charge dock. Also having the WiFi disconnect issue. But for a leak that has been out a little over a day it's pretty great! Can't wait for Calk to work his magic on it.

bgolden84

Sep 24, 2009
franklin N.C:
4ab03e8c-3713-c3ae.jpg
4ab03e8c-371c-a17d.jpg

No gripes every thing I use is wotking. Using the De' odex version

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
Looks like a kernel with CWM was released today... I guess I'll wait until a version of this rom with CWM is released...

Milton1964

Jun 7, 2010
Tampa,FL.
Hey Calk. this Rom runs good the only problem that I came across is that Titanium Back does not work for me. I got my Apps. back from Astro File Manager Premium. I don,t know is Titanium is compatible with this rom, well I,m glad I had a back for my backups, and also Dolphin browser locks up when I try to open it up, had to use stock browser for internet. Keep up the good work. Soy de Fajardo bro. But live in Fl. And by the way I'm running De' odex version.

Last edited:

LilWeech

Nov 17, 2011
Philadelphia,PA

dweeze87

Oct 22, 2011
Columbus
Did this and nothing guess I'm gonna need to unmount my card and plug it in my PC .

This worked for me. I dont know if I have just been lucky but this thing is running flawless for me even after I added the theme. It does seem like quite a bit longer process just to move files from phone to pc or vice versa.

Top Liked Posts