[Theme][Inverted]Talk 4.1.2-Market 3.10-GMail 4.2.1- Google Now 2.2.10-Upd:(12/17/12)

Search This thread

apen83

May 17, 2012
eau claire
So I removed talk, rebooted and flashed the talk zip, fixed permissions, cleared cache, rebooted, and it just crashes? Any tips? I tried the process twice.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Try not deleting talk and flash in recovery. Also its wipe c/d flash zip wipe c/d again then fix permissions and reboot

tester/zombie trainer/liaison

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
hey gunthermic,

i follow your work on the gnex too. great work and thank you!

i'm running Task650 & Ktoonsez's AOKP for the nexus 10. whenever i flash your market it works perfectly, however, youtube stops working and i get a toast popup "an error occurred" and it will not allow me to sign in even after an youtube data wipe, uninstall, reboot, re-install.

any ideas why? i looked into the updater-script but didn't find anything suspect there.

if anybody's gotten this to work for that ROM, please, let me know your method.

again, thank you!

-rf

Yes, aware of issue with YouTube not signing in... New issue that seems to have cropped up. I have a solution, but trying to see how i can impleament the solution without causing ill'informed users headaches. Just as soon as I post something, users dont always read and then I have to deal with a ton of questions. LOL

Izeltokatl

Try not deleting talk and flash in recovery. Also its wipe c/d flash zip wipe c/d again then fix permissions and reboot

tester/zombie trainer/liaison

Odd, I guess this gtalk doesn't want to work on my tablet? I restored the stock rooted nandbackup I had. wiped, flashed, wiped, fixed permissions, rebooted and talk crashes on boot. Was really looking forward to using the inverted app.

djd338

Jan 28, 2011
Installed Gmail & found it also had carried over to 2ed users account. That was a pleasant surprise! (I have quit trying to figure out that side & am sure there's some kinda voodoo involved.) Looks & runs great. Thank you for your work.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

ChaosTime86

Jul 8, 2012
Joplin
Thanks for the awesome apps! This is 1 of only 2 inverted Google Nows that I found that don't FC on the Sprint Galaxy S3.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GMail1.png

Downloads:

GTalk 4.1.2 Inverted and DarkHorse Style.

GTalk 4.1.2 ** Newest Version
    *** Special Feature brough to you by Average Joes...
    Now new chats show with a color instead of just a bold color. First of it's kind for Talk app....

Market 3.10.10 Inverted and DarkHorse Style.

Google Play * Newest version (12/13/12)

Gmail 4.2.1 Inverted and DarkHorse Style.

G-Mail 4.2.1 ** New Version

G-Mail 4.2 ** Old Version

Google Now Inverted and DarkHorse Style.

Google Now 2.2.10.54 ** New Version

This is an installable apk.
    1. You must uninstall updates
    2. Remove current Google Now via Root Explorer(Unless you have my previous version already.
    3. REBOOT!!!! This is a Must!
    4. install apk by goign into root explorer and clickign it to install!!!
    5. Enjoy all the beautiful DarkHorse Themed Google Now!

Changelog
    11/26/2012
    * G-Mail redone
    * Lockscreen widgets now functioning
    * Added/Change more images for the xxhdpi Devices (Nexus 10)
    * Made G-Mail look same on NeXus 7

12/04/12
    * Updated to Gmail 4.2.1 (upload later today)
    * Email preview fix by B-Boy!! Thanx for rooting it out!
    12/07/12
    * Fixed Gmail animation notifications
    * fixed plurals and text when deleting emails
    12/10/12
    * Added Google Now
    12/13/12
    * Updated Google now to 2.2.10
    * Updated PlayStore to 3.10.10
    12/17/12
    * Added GTalk 4.1.2 * With special Feature of Highlighted New Chats.
    Don't stop making these. I don't like the ICS blue either, well I do, just not EVERYWHERE! Plus you just gotta let your user base build :)

And now a question....you are updating these to specifically include the Nexus 10 (xxhdpi images etc)...that is something Trav isn't quite doing yet correct?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I am not. I will add my newest to hear as well. Yes, all my stuff i am turning out is hdpi/xhdpi/xxhdpi compliant. I dont think he is doing his except for the phone. I have GNeX, N7, N10.. so i am making sure all mine work across all devices.
    OP Updated with Google Now 2.2.9

Inverted and Themed! Enjoy!
    hey gunthermic,

i follow your work on the gnex too. great work and thank you!

i'm running Task650 & Ktoonsez's AOKP for the nexus 10. whenever i flash your market it works perfectly, however, youtube stops working and i get a toast popup "an error occurred" and it will not allow me to sign in even after an youtube data wipe, uninstall, reboot, re-install.

any ideas why? i looked into the updater-script but didn't find anything suspect there.

if anybody's gotten this to work for that ROM, please, let me know your method.

again, thank you!

-rf

Yes, aware of issue with YouTube not signing in... New issue that seems to have cropped up. I have a solution, but trying to see how i can impleament the solution without causing ill'informed users headaches. Just as soon as I post something, users dont always read and then I have to deal with a ton of questions. LOL